Why is this so unpopular, yet so fucking good?

Why is this so unpopular, yet so fucking good?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0434706/
myanimelist.net/anime/19/Monster
imdb.com/title/tt0434706/reviews?ref_=tt_urv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off back to Sup Forums and take your stale meme with you.

because ret/a/rds would rather watch generic moe anime #3256 than take the time to read the classics

How do people even watch this show?
Aren't there like 70 episodes and no way to buy them on disc?

Being over half of the episodes are filler, and the ending is absolute shit

I unironically agree with this desu.
I got like 50 episodes in before I got sick of seeing the same flashback for the billionth time.

Pic related is true anime kino.

>not reading superior manga

>paying for chinese cartoons

But your entry level plebe trash is on their rec wiki Sup Forumsedditor

>entry level
no normie is going to watch a 70 episode anime, much less read the manga. Monster is better than 95% of animu/mango or would you care to enlighten us, animu/mango connoisseur?

How's the manga?

Is that supposed to mean something? It's still entry level plebe trash, Sup Forums tourist.
>or would you care to enlighten us, animu/mango connoisseur?
Sure

Entry level is used to describe a work that is accessible to a wide market i.e plebs. Length tends to discourage plebs from checking it out. Show examples of your "patrician taste"

imdb.com/title/tt0434706/ 8.7/10 - 10,940
myanimelist.net/anime/19/Monster 8.71/10 - 90,657
This is entry level trash.
>Show examples of your "patrician taste"
The image in You should know what they are assuming you are not a complete and utter plebeian yourself.

>8.7/10
>8.71/10
>entry level trash
>implying these are bad scores
from the pic you posted, I'm guessing it's FLCL or one of the Monogatarai series, which are trash btw

Awesome, my #1 desu

>not a complete and utter plebeian
>making a thread about some entry level garbage here instead of Sup Forums because he's afraid they will call him out on his faggotry
I'm pretty sure it's obvious who we are dealing with.

>actualy taking mal scores seriously
Haha, oh wow. Calling you a pleb is a serious understatment. Seriously kill yourself

this

It's not unpopular.
I don't know how you would get that impression, other than pretending to have it to farm for (you)'s

Reviews seem pretty bold on IMDB though desu

imdb.com/title/tt0434706/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

Don't even browse mal. You're obviously a ret/a/rd and like , you only post these non-arguments here because Sup Forums would call you out on it

Is not unpopular, everyone who isn't an underage has seen it since his airing, so there is no point to talking about it because everything has been discussed already.

It is "popular", but compared to a lot of other anime it's not nearly as popular. Normies rarely mention it anywhere you go, but will suck off tons of other anime that aren't even as good.

experimental film is so autismal, don't understand why people pretend to love them.

Childhood is wanting Johan dead
Adulthood is realizing Johan did nothing wrong

it's mostly filler. japs love filler.

>non arguments
I could give you plenty of arguments but it would be pointless since you are so sure that your taste isn't garbage and that everything else that isn't an "intelectual anime for mature people like myself" is shit. Also Im pretty sure Sup Forums would agree with me on this one. Im talking abot this here and not on Sup Forums because op is a another one of these fucking plebs that keep on creating anime threads here instead of where they belong because he is afraid that they will call him a faggot.