Daily Reminder that Rey is going to be the most Powerful Jedi of all time...

Daily Reminder that Rey is going to be the most Powerful Jedi of all time, and Jyn will never be anything more than a dead slut, and theres nothing that Bunnyfags can do about it

>Pure bunnyfu who died so the Rebels could BTFO DS
>Slut

>Xenomorph Mary Sue that might get BLACKED

daisy a cute.
a cute!

Both of your waifus are shit.

Disney is progressive for hiring Daisy. It really shows how xenotolerant they are

you a shit.

>reminder Finn will be giving her BBC soon

A CUTE!

A CUTE

>More powerful than Anakin
>Ever

lolnope

>more a cute than annakins
>ever

lolyes

daily reminder that eggplant

They should abort the new canon as soon as possible

daisu so cutes

>Eggplont

>ywnb daisu's lil eggplant

(,., )

Rey will have to build her own light sabre at some point. The crystal Jyn was carrying will call to her, she'll go to Scariff to get it and Jyn will live on within the sabre. Jyn's guidance will lead Rey to defeat Snoke

>*eggplants internally*

kek she literally cant internally plant her eggs
shes quite possibly barren

You talkin' shit 'bout mah waifu, you sonuvabitch?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
get out!

daisy daisy daisy

I thought Sup Forums was joking when they said Sup Forums is the most cucked board in here but when a coalburner is getting idolized,I guess they were right after all

Make me, bitch boy.

but starkiller is the most powerful jedi of all time
the games are still canon iirc
fucking disney

nothing the jews or sjws do matters anymore though

>get in this thread
>hoped I could at least have a meaningful discussion regarding the purity of Xenofu
>thread tainted by a rabbit-slutposter

TFA > A New Hope > Empire > RotJ > dog shit > Rogue One > entire family wiped out in a horrific car accident > the prequels

Based Rey

Jesus fucking christ, I don't want to look at that cunt and her feminist padawan party for the next X movies.

I actually like the sound of that.

daisu>starwars

:3

>Starkiller

>jedi

Daisy really is a cute!

A CUTE!

EGGPLAWNT

Daily reminder that Star Wars is complete shit and just another product from the Disney factory line.

/thread

post more cute daisies!

You wish

>mfw felicity fags

>Daisy will never bare your children
jdimsa ;_;

>Jyn will never be anything more than a dead slut
What has she done to imply she's a slut?

she kissed a mexican

they're not

dark vader having a boytoy buttslut apprentice was never cannon

redpill me on eggplant

daisu>>>eternity>>wabbit

Daily reminder that Rey is going to get KYLO'D and that official information supports it.

>this one pic completely changes your pics!!

she can't show any emotion in interviews or in her acting because it becomes this

>white """"""""women""""""""

She's going to the Dark side whereas Kylo is going to the light. I think she's been implanted with fake memories and is the result of Palpatine's genetic research/related to him because on Jakku the Empire had a secret underground research base which Palpatine visited multiple times. It's no coincidence she was dropped there on the same planet as Lor Tekka and Kylo clearly knows her with the "It IS you..." line during the forest battle. She's clearly trained though not expertly which is why her saber and blaster skills are adequate but not exceptional.

I'm so hyped for VIII. Rumor has it the irst teaser is tomorrow/today(depending on timezone).

*smug bunny noises*

This

Star Wars is a shit.
A shit!