You can only comment in this thread if the Simpsons has already visited your country

>You can only comment in this thread if the Simpsons has already visited your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQYwvO7OMIY
youtube.com/watch?v=HV_O3BA5e28
youtube.com/watch?v=wg1juWJl_9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice trips

>The Regina Monologues

>Guest Stars:
>J.K Rowling
>Sir Ian McKellen
>Daphne from Fraiser
>Tony Blair

garbage episode Tbh

>Netherlands
>Skyscrapers

Fake and gay.

kek

it was uncomfortable

don't get me wrong I'm not annoyed that it made fun of Australia, I just think it was a pretty dumb episode comedy-wise. It relied on obvious jokes far too much

>tfw the Simpsons try to interfere with your nation's politics

saved

They always do it, every episode in Brazil had something related to samba. I mean, no one listens to samba here, only sees the parades on February because it's beautiful as fuck, so the jokes are kinda out of our reality sometimes. The jokes with our criminality still funny desu.

Some people try to claim it was being so bad and stereotypical about Oz that it was actually meta and making fun of American stereotypes about the place but that's just BS imo

me on the right, row two, third from right

>Marge: It's so clean and bland. I'm home!

nah that's a load of shit

I think Matt Groening even said he thought the episode was one of the worst they put out

They did try to get into a Kangaroos pouch and then got covered in goo, so there's that.

in her defense canada is extremely desolate outside of toronto

it's not stronger than most liquors, it just gives you a headache

terrible stuff really

This was another episode

>february
>warm

Sometimes I forget you niggers in the Southern Hemisphere live in alternate world

it is quite literally reversed in climate, yes, you see, our globe is tilted on its axis

I thought Australia was hot. But the climate isn't so easily related, because it depends of our station. I've knew some Europeans that said Brazil was so cold as some European countries during the winter on the Southeast, Central-West and South.

We learned this as youngsters. Watching Neighbours and seeing daily life through the eyes of an aussie, sunny Christmases and all

youtube.com/watch?v=hQYwvO7OMIY

always laugh at how popular Neighbours was in England, I don't know many people that actually watch it over here

you have shit tast tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=HV_O3BA5e28

youtube.com/watch?v=wg1juWJl_9c

Same as with any liquor it depends on the quality of what you get, try pictured

Yeah its one of my favourite episodes tbqh

reddit

Haha nice comment! Have an upvote

wtf

Tequila is great my man. I don't base my opinion on scotch based on cheap bottles, you shouldn't either. America only gets the worst ones