Give it to me

Give it to me....

Why was Green Mile in TDK?

Ima diddly dun do wut you shoulda dun did 5 minutes ago nigga

And i do whatchu shoulda diiiiiiid

How did he know it wasn't a dead man's switch of sorts and that breaking it would set off the bomb?

Serious talk, what would have happened in the real world? which button would have been pressed first?

what did he mean by this

...straight doc. How long do I have to live?

an evil white guy would have pressed it and all the poor black people who didnu nuffin would have died horribly.

The yuppie guy would probably have done it in real life.

WE

DEEBO!

The same thing that happened in the movie.

what if the trigger detonate the bombs on the same boatand joker was just fucking with them ?

That scene was so kino

He didn't break it off

Always assumed that
>what if
Nothing then what the fuck is your question

eh? looking for answers, huh? well... it all depends. you looking for the pleasant answer.... or the truth? heh heh.... no, just a joke. of course we all know no one would have pushed the button. ... *snickers*

Both boats would try to detonate the other boat as fast fast possible. The prisoner ship would probably take longer though since they'd have to wrestle it away from the guards, so they'd die first.

How did that nigger know that the bay water wouldn't short the device and trigger an explosion?

ten mince ago

Um because he's smart. Racist much?

Honestly in real life the prisoner boat would fight to get the button and then try to detonate the other boat

Because that's not how electronics work you retard

no

he was being transferred to the prison tom hanks was at

>Lee Smith stated in an interview that Wallace Jordan (the man who disposed of the detonator) was, as intended by Nolan, to be part of a much different scene which later was cut off by Smith[13]. Nolan's original idea was to have Jordan suddenly wake up during the confusion, and, bothered by the noise, mistakenly dispose of the device under the assumption it was actually a remote control for the television[14]. Smith stated that he and the other editors though of the comical scene "unfitting"[15] which led to their decision of removing it[16].

BRAVO NOLAN

"Yes"

Moron

Knowing the Joker, I'm pretty sure pressing the switch would have blown up your own boat.

jew

What's this movie?

That's some Marvel tier writing.

I find that with most iterations of The Joker, his schemes often play out exactly the way he says they will. So what he said was probably true, each trigger would blow the other boat.

The Green Mile

tryharder

But remember how he said that Harvey was in one Building and Rachel in another? And it turned out to be the opposite? That's what made me think of it.

prob this

people love being apathetic

that was my first thought when I saw this scene

"Oh the yuppie boat is going to press it and blow themselves up and everyone will think it was the prisoners"

they would generally distrust the joker and not do what he says, possibly both would assume the button blows up both ships

did they know it was the joker?

i've been thinking about this.

if my family is with me on the same boat i'd press that button

Gibs me it

Probably a lot of people jumping off boats

DEE BOOW

I think that would've gotten you blown up too. I guess if they all jumped at once you might save a good portion.

he speaks over the intercom doesn't he?

but why would you trust the joker not to be playing a sick game with you? pressing the button could easily blow yourself up

He doesn't announce himself as the joker.

gibs me dat

so what choice would we have then? be sitting ducks and wait for the convicts to blow us up?

>YEAH! CRAIG

Remember when Craig beat the shit out of Deebo with a brick?

You'd recognize his voice from the news unless you've been living under a rock. Also, who else could it be? Bane?

by that point people already knew who he was and that he was blowing up hospitals, isn't it the reason why people were fleeing on the boats in the first place?
it would obviously be the joker

What fucking bombs were there in the green mile?

DAT'S MA DAWG

tom hanks was the bomb in green mile

I remember my sister and I used to quote this scene all the time.

the bomb was in his urethra

By making both ships blow up if neither side presses the button, it eliminates any real moral dilemma. It makes no sense to let both ships blow up, so you should just press the button as soon as possible.

For the purposes of the game, you have to assume that the rules are accurate, otherwise it's all entirely pointless to what the Joker was trying to prove about people. Although it's already pointless since there's only one sensible outcome. It was a dumb application of the prisoner's dilemma.

>And it turned out to be the opposite?

No, he said he chose to save Harvey.

if you are being held captive by a psychotic terrorist putting bombs on your boat, there's no reason to assume that he has the intention of letting you survive. it's likely that even if he didn't rig your button to your own boat that he would detonate both boats anyways whenever he felt like it.

realistically the best option would be

kind of batmans fault for assuming genders

OBEEBO

WEEB-BO

The fucking music they used during this scene was annoying

It didn't add any tension to it and just gave me a headache

I seem to remember him getting memed by Heat. Either way I wouldn't risk it.

Playing the game is the worst choice
If they're putting bombs on your boat they have no intention of letting you survive

On top of that, you know that it isn't a typical terrorist or hostage scenario. Simply being aware of the fact that it's a psycho playing a game with you means that you can't trust the rules of the game

If it was the Joker, wouldn't he have the buttons respectively blow their own ships instead. If the civilian dude hits the button their ship blows up.

>Implying some guy in a clownsuit could possibly orchestrate this in a 1st world country

Yo mista offasiers can't not no gets me subba DAT sweet sweet remote controlair

I'd like to add on to this

The best option would be trying to sneak people off the boat into the water and/or trying to defuse/remove the bombs as safely as possible

The boats probably would have blown up like explained.

The whole point was to show Batman other people besides him have the propensity for mass murder. And killing themselves wouldn't really prove the point.

Plus it wouldnt be funny

Switching the detonators to blow up their own respective boats would still prove the point to Batman and the Joker would also get sick kicks out of it.

Nolan is a dumb guy who thinks he's sort of smart but knows he's not as smart as people think he is, so instead of deciding all the possible outcomes of that scene he simply admitted to not be capable of doing so and completely erased anything but what you saw on the movie from his mind.

I'm 95% certain Nolan is an android

Why not have a plane full of black business men crash or a plane full of neo Nazi murderers?

>plane full of black business men

this is capeshit but you're threading on high fantasy fiction here

Do you think that in any average 600 grouping of people you have a good chance of two people knowing how to safely defuse a bomb with no help or equipment? Add in that out of those two people one of them has to be a convict or security guard.

nice dubs

shut the fuck up

Do you really think you can crash a plane full of black business men into a group of Nazis with no survivors?

PEEL MY FUCKING ORAGE

>train full of orphans or a train full of anthrax

The crew members would question why there were oil drums and explosives under the deck of their boats before allowing anyone on.

this, also Joker says over the intercom that if anyone tries to leave their boat, he blows both up.
I guess the people could assume he's lying or won't notice, but given the risk, it'd be too hard to get everyone off the both and at a safe enough distance away to be worth it.

Kek

>I don't want that shit!

only one way to find out...

Elevator full of nuns or escalator filled with le tipping fedoras

Who was in the wrong here?

the white guys for not paying reparations

>USA
>1st world

ha!

Okay, I'm wrong.

But any way you look at it, you're probably fucked in the situation. Which is why I think remaining mostly apathetic (or sneaky if at all possible) and letting Batman/police handle it is probably the best option.

Maybe he simply didn't consider it?

If I push that button, will they die?

Drop your universal remote in the fish tank and see if it turns anything on. Much less loads up your shitty Netflix propaganda.