It was anzu's birthday yesterday. what did you give her for her birthday?

it was anzu's birthday yesterday. what did you give her for her birthday?

A proper meal

cumtribution

Thats a trap, fgt

I dedicate last nights cumshot to her

Ok, now post one without makeup and with some skin showing.

my virginity

how old this hag now

i sent her a box filled with horse shit

she is 21

Nothing wrong with that, as long as it's the femininity that you admire.

thats not very nice

That is a dude. Wtf how is he so androgynous? Is he Estonian?

she is a girl. she was born in turkey and is currently living there

if only she had a pretty little cock

A burned Turkish flag

Я выeбaл ee мaть.

she does

My dick.

Congratulations for choosing big Khan cock

She is a Khan sweetie

> She is a Khan

Superior girl coming through

No he's not. He posted a video recently about how he's going to be going on hormones (HRT) at the end of this year. Fuck off with your trap psyop bullshit.

she herself said she is a girl

Wow, it's almost as if transgender people refer to themselves by their desired genders. Who would've thunk?

post that video you are talking about

Trap fetishists like (You) are mentally ill. Deep down they are aware that their beloved traps are in fact men in drags, mere mockeries of the female gender that anyone still in full possessions of their senses and awareness would recognize as a masculine being. So in an attempt to feel better with themselves and poison the mind of other young men, they try to project their fetish on actual females, whether fictional animated character or in the most aggravating cases real biological girls.
Take these photos as an example. She isn't wearing makeup so I can better show what I'm talking about. This is 100% a real girl, one that was born with a vagina, a womb and two identical chromosomes. You can clearly see it from the face, the shape of her jaw, her hands, the lack of an Adam's apple. There are even .webm's floating around where you can see the shape of her breasts. No mentally sane human being would try to dispute this. Yet they are tens of thousands of impressionable young men on Sup Forums, and anywhere on the Internet who are adamant that Anzu and dozens of other girls, whose only remotely masculine traits are small breasts, are in fact men pretending to be women.

I know it's hard, but maybe it's time to accept that you're not heterosexual, and go fucking a genuine man, not one that tries his hardest for an impossible endeavor, emulating the appearance of a real woman.

fat FUCK

>being in this much denial
It is (You) that is the faggot. Your tricks aren't going t work. Here is a real girl (unlike Anzu) with an Adam's apple, which completely proves your point wrong. Again, your bizarre fetish of trying to get us to fall for traps is not going to work.

>he thinks posting a person that looks more masculine than Anzu, albeit only slightly, and still very clearly a girl proves his point.

so is she a girl?(not anzu)

she blocked me from her Twitter page after I said something about licking her bellybutton in Turkish

this

yes?

she is disgusting

kırgız subhuman

WHY are turks so white?