Well that was the final nail in the series

well that was the final nail in the series...

jesus christ that was fucking terrible

seline looked old as shit (wtf was with the blonde highlights at the end??)

fucking awful. hope the series stays dead.

why cant we have any realistic vampire movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/FEB.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All to their own. These films are better than the twilight crap. Their not world beaters but they've decent action reasonable characters. This one was better than the last. And her name is selene. In fact one of the problems with this one I found was then fact Kate Beckinsale disappeared for chunks and the semi sex scene you got was with the other vampire.

>These films are better than the twilight crap.
A Uwe Boll movie is better than Twilight so that's not saying much.

>realistic
>vampire

i like when new people are turned and discover their powers and shit

not action flip sword throw scene #426

I love kate beckinsale

>realistic vampire movies
>autism intensifies

A Girl Walks Home At Midnight and Let the Right One in are both fantastic, although they are less movies about vampires and more movies that incidentally have vampires in them.

Vampires are fucking gay dude.

>A Girl Walks Home At Midnight

isnt that about a mudslime stronk womyn?

of course they are, they suck :^)

Yes, she's also a vampire.

and why would i want to watch some hijab wearing goatdick sucking bitch movie?

I'm sorry? I assumed this was a thread about vampire movies but I guess I accidentally stumbled onto Sup Forums somehow.

>i like watching people who are invading and destroying the western world

keep on keepin on cuckbubble

Why does it feel like discussions of Underworld exist strictly on the internet? Who are the people who watch these movies?

>I'm so weak and powerless that I consider my archvillian to be a woman who actually is powerless.

that looks like bobby yeah

>better than the twilight crap

Back to Youtube comments

Kristen pls stop.

My problem with the series is, that the writers have no serious conviction on what direction they want to go with it.

The first film was an actual vampire film. It had some cheesy dialogue and hollow plotlines, but it had a real gothic, vampire air to it. The scenes with the coven were excellent. The romeo and juliet thing was good. The action scenes, some of them worked, some of them didn't. But it had promise for the sequel.

The sequel? They tried to build out the world with this long and incoherent mythology and it didn't work. The story was really hard to follow, and it just didn't make a whole lot of sense - it was disjointed and just killed my hopes for it.

Third film, the prequel, CGI looked awful, but I appreciated going back to a simplistic tragedy/revenge storyline, which was actually easy to understand, the period piece worked. I liked it. Michael Sheen gave it his all.

Fourth film, they decided to try a new approach with the series, the humans are now hunting them down. It was completely soulless and just a string of generic action sequences, low budget of course, and it's like, they just accepted that "We're the Resident Evil of Vampires now".

5th film, just a continuation of the 4th, but now Beckinsale is aging, and it looks like they want to go back to their roots with the vampire v lycan conflict, except it's too late. No one cares anymore. God the film was awful.

I'll still watch the sixth film though, just to see Beckinsale finally age.

women are the worst of the invaders...

for evert woman muslime, 7 mohammed snackbars come out of her vagina and fuck your women and blow up your shit

>just to see Beckinsale finally age.

uh she clearly had aged in this one. she looked saggy and tired. still a 9.9/10 tho

>t. small cocked white boy

why are regular werewolves even a threat to her? victor overpowered one of the strongest experienced ones like he was nothing

the powerlevels are fucked

lol im not even going to try and debate you, have fun with the future.

>unironically watching any action vampire movie besides blade 1 and 2

n u m a l e
u
m
a
l
e

why did she have to bite herself and suck her own blood to get the memories when its already in her fucking system?

Uh that and if she is more hybrid now after drinking the corvinus blood why is it she tastes Lucan blood several times and doesn't turn into a hybrid as well?

My only problem with this franchise is that I don't remember what's about. I've watched every movie but I don't remember anything from them except the main girl in that skintight suit is hot as fuck. It's just been too long between each release.

Back to Sup Forums you silly sad virgin.

how fat are you lol

>lol you got me there bro, im just jealous that ackmed is satisfying my gf better than i am!

>Somewhat decent thread about a shit movie with discussion about other vampire movies.
>A Sup Forumstard manages, somehow, to ruin even this.

pol is shitting up all the threads here, they think that because drumph won they can invade anywhere.

can i ask you an honest question... did you honestly want hillary to win or something?

>Replying to this people

Just let the autist samefag, and don't mind him

Nice trips but why did you bother sticking around to the end if you thought it was shit?

I hated the first one when I saw it back in 2002 (?) and never bothered to see anymore

>glances at her crotch for a moment

Literally why

that wasn't a glance that was a sniff

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/FEB.html

Ctrl+F "Beckinsale" and then click on her name for keks.

How did AGC find it?

what if the dog has to pee or poop

WHAT THEN KATE

You got me. No matter how hot beckinsale is/was. Nobody I know I know will watch this shitfest just to see her.

I sometimes imagine a morbidly obese couple having movie night. She-whale in the back room with Twilight, and the Fedora-verse watching this on loud in the living room, wearing his leather trenchcoat that matched Wendy's afternoon bovine killcount.

We need a sequel with lily mo

Fat girls who were goth in 2003 watch these movies. They're not fapbait but goth girl power fantasy.

:3

My sister's boyfriend, who is kinda stupid, thinks these movies are cool and pressured me into seeing some with him for a movie night.

They exist. Not only goths but the people who use the word "badass" regularly to describe something.

jfc

>IMAGINE being the dog in that scene and having to be all like

>realistic vampires
>realistic

t. someone who has never seen a twilight or uwe boll movie

I bet the job title for the guy that fits her into that outfit is "luckiest son of a bitch in Hollywood."