Palestinian murders 13yo girl in her sleep

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36671991

19yo Mohammed Tarayreh entered a childrens bedroom and repeatedly stabbed Hallel Ariel in her upper body while she slept. She was just 13 years old. Also injured was a security guard.

These fucking animals murder children in their sleep.

They should all be exterminated for the benefit of mankind.

Other urls found in this thread:

delo.si/novice/kronika/neznanec-pri-brezicah-do-smrti-zabodel-30-letnega-policista.html
youtu.be/e3nDb2pr-As
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duma_arson_attack
welt.de/vermischtes/article144462557/So-sieht-das-beruehmte-Fluechtlingsmaedchen-die-Welt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslims gonna Muslim.

I can already see the headline from the anti-Israel LA Times.

"Palestinian """"""""terrorist"""""""" defends himself against armed Israeli girl"

Just another normal day at the desert

Why murder children? Did you expect honourable conduct from a muslim lol? They look like rats and they act like rats, much like Jews, but without the intellect to pull it off

Can it be a rape gone wrong? She resisted so much he had to stab her?

FU Hans, why do you kill our cops?

delo.si/novice/kronika/neznanec-pri-brezicah-do-smrti-zabodel-30-letnega-policista.html

And why do you tan so easily and speak English not German?

Who even moves into these settlements? They seem way too dangerous

Muslims acting like they always do.

At least the Israeli government isn't cucked when it comes to mudshits. I wish European governments had even half the balls of the Israeli's when it comes to dealing with the religion of peace.

Isn't it funny, BTW, how leftists always scream the world belongs to everyone, yet oppose Jewish settlements on the West Bank? So which is it? If Muhammed the shitkicker has the right to move to my country, then surely Efraim the Hebe has the right to move WITHIN HIS OWN FUCKING COUNTRY, right?

semites killing semites, who the hell cares

>own fucking country

Wanting the West Bank in Israel is like wanting mexico in the US

>Isn't it funny
n..Nige?
youtu.be/e3nDb2pr-As

Is that an attempt at shitposting?
Are you Canadian at heart?

>didn't rape her before killing her

cant leave a mans job to a child.

I guess Hallel wasn't Halal enough...

Why don't you guys just fucking genocide them yet jesus

>I express deep concern for the genocidal german imperialism and colonialism that drove this poor civilian Palestinian to a life of crime.
>The so called "little girl" acted irresponsibly, and has committed several war crimes with no provocation whatsoever.
>This is clearly a result of ethnic discrimination and I demand that Germany will declare Berlin as a sovereign Palestinian nation.
Why delete

Because I didn't read till the end and I thought it happened in Germany, which would still make sense(no offence kraut).
Anyway, here's the family. They don't look very Jewish 2bh

The woman certainly does

>They should all be exterminated for the benefit of mankind.

So you'd condone the murder of children? :^)

Oh, yeah. Dad looks anglo though.
It's a shame when ashkenazis die. They weren't even ultra orthodox

Jews kill kids all the time, except they kidnap rape tape and sell the recording first, and drain all the blood and sell the organs.

why no "je suis israel" ?

as time progresses europe will see more terror attacks from the mussies and THEN you'll understand

Nits become lice

2bh I'd kill her too if she wore 9gag earrings

Yeah, the dad doesn't look Jewish but I assume the kids are still Jews.

Aren't the settlers armed though?

I don't think we have more than a dozen Palestinians. They flee to other Arab countries, not to ours. I'm not sure they can even apply for asylum here since there's no war going on in their home country.

The only good jew is a dead jew. She ain't gettin no sympathy from me, neither is the muzrat. Hell, I enjoy watching the both of them kill each other.

>muslims
>killing children
I'm shocked. Shocked.
Well, not that shocked.

They killed Ben Garrison's Jewish brother's daughter!

>the kids are still Jews
Barely at this point. Ashkenazis are pretty much fakes anyway
Unless you mean religiously but who cares
Good to know. For the record they are all the same savage trash.

Fuck, there's a white night festival in Tel Aviv tonight, we'll have a terror attack for sure and I'd be in the most central area. God damn it all to hell at least I'll die shitfaced.

Deserved as always. I'm just tired of countless threads about this tbH

>Ashkenazis are pretty much fakes anyway
The real Jews are those African Americans, yes?

How do you day "I am" in Jew babble?

>I don't think we have more than a dozen Palestinians. They flee to other Arab countries, not to ours. I'm not sure they can even apply for asylum here since there's no war going on in their home country.
They can. Remember the huge public outcry here after the debate with the palestinian girl that had a mental breakdown during TV?

You cheered a bit too early. Palestinians are allowed to apply for Asylum.

Probably the arab ones aka mizrahim. Idk, even if ashkenazis were real jews at some point they are all really mixed with euros at this point.
>mental breakdown
lmao her daddy told her to cry on camera

I thought she was Afghani.
So a fucking Palestinian made Merkel open the gates of Europe to all the scum in the world?
Fuck them. Fuck them all.

>Mohammed
Stopped reading right there
The rest of the text is not hard to imagine

jew propaganda, bbc is a jew mouthpeice they wouldn't talk about it unless they needed a fixed outcome

The la times is owned and run by kikes you insane kike loving wacko

Eh religion means nothing anymore except for political gain anyway. The "real" Jews were just schitzos that talked to the sky

If it were actually its own fucking country, you could make that argument. As it stands, it's more like New Mexico or Texas.

Are you going to give those states up, just because a lot of Mexicans live there?

ie..damage control from there settlement ops rabid yehudis are having a bloodlust orgy

Israel when will you finally just fucking stomp Palestine into oblivion? Just bomb all your surrounding regions and get rid of that infestation calles Islam. You can keep the land just get rid of the roaches.

why can't you be more tolerant of our sacred ancient pedophilic murder cult? you racist shitlords

>lmao her daddy told her to cry on camera
Yeah, these guys know how to play the media and western kids from social networks

>I thought she was Afghani.
Nope, look it up. She is Palestinian. It made big news and there was an article in "Die Welt" about her in which she stated: "I like germany but someday I want to go back to Palestine a Palestine in which Israel doesn´t exist". Journalist told her about the difficult relationship between germany and Israel and she was like: "Welp, sucks to be you"

>Diaspora can't be anti Israeli
I fucking wish
When Europe and America go way right

>murdering thousands of children is ok if Jews do it
>1 jew dying is worthy of all our attention

Fuck off kikes.

12 tribes?
1 cursed?
the diaspora?

It was probably revenge for Israel killing his little sister or something. Either way nothing of value was lost in both events. Kike's aern't human

>a Palestine in which Israel doesn´t exist
>"Welp, sucks to be you"
Yes, well, seeing how her kind behave over here, I still prefer a Middle East where Arabs don't exist anymore. Muslims are the true scum of the earth.

>Kikes burn Palestinian family to death including a 18 year old infant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duma_arson_attack

Ziokikes on Sup Forums gloat and laugh about it

>jew teenager gets stabbed

Oy vey its like annudah shoah pls show us sympathy Sup Forums those damn Palestinians they are terrorists!!!!!111

Here the article, there is a video too:
welt.de/vermischtes/article144462557/So-sieht-das-beruehmte-Fluechtlingsmaedchen-die-Welt.html

Fucking nazis deserve to die

A N T I F A
N
T
I
F
A

Can't hate if you're dead

The only refugee Merkel was happy to send back was an German speaking Palestinian but she'll happily invite the lowest scum of the middle east. Is Merkel a ((()))

>Israeli girl stabbed to death by Palestinian inside bedroom
>Israeli girl
>Israeli
and nothing of value was lost

in the end we are all going to be palestinian when the jews finish taking over the world welcome to your new world order slave

>18 year old infant

Sweden? Is that you? How's the weather in Greece?

>I still prefer a Middle East where Arabs don't exist anymore
Same here, tho if I´m honest I´m kind of afraid that Israel will someday make acts of revenge against germany in a moment of power and no real opposition. All the "Never Again, Never Forget" slogans make me anxious but maybe it´s just me.

Rest in peace, little girl.

*18 month old infant

They're already getting ""payback"" by flooding you with africans and arabs to replace you

look at these poor defenseless refugees let them fill your wife with their superior muslim arab dick full of rich multicultural semen so we can all profit of diversity which is (((our))) strength remember?

what do you expect from """Palastinians"""" not even the other shithole mudslim countrys want them, they are the lowest class of muslims

i know nothing of the story until waking to briefly scan daily news and this is just horrifying. Children not safe in their own from these violent muslim invaders. It's a sad day not just for the victim and her family, but for all of us that this is what's going on given the vast array of other things these nasty muslims could, in theory, be doing with themselves like improving the world, learning science or the arts, beautifying the world, tending a garden, baking break, making music, or something at work benefiting all... but no not that, they wake up and configure how can I stab a child in bed to kill her?

Islam should simply be made illegal since it is violent and incompatible with civility and modernity.

Shut up kike sandnigger

In the 5th Century BCE, Herodotus, the first historian in Western civilization (the “father of history”) referenced "Palestine" numerous times in his chronicle of the ancient world, The Histories.

A hundred years later, Aristotle made reference to Palestine and the Dead in his Meteorology. "Again if, as is fabled, there is a lake in Palestine...”

Two hundred years later, in the mid-2nd Century BCE, ancient geographer Polemon wrote of a place "not far from Arabia in the part of Syria called Palestine," while Greek travel writer Pausanias wrote in his Description of Greece, "In front of the sanctuary grow palm-trees, the fruit of which, though not wholly edible like the dates of Palestine, yet are riper than those of Ionia."

Contemporaries of Jesus also routinely referred to Palestine as, well, “Palestine.” In the first decade of the 1st Century, the Roman poet Ovid mentioned Palestine in both his famed mythological poem Metamorphoses and his erotic elegy The Art of Love. He also wrote of "the waters of Palestine" in his calendrical poem Fasti.

Around the same time, another Latin poet, Tibullus, wrote of "the crowded cities of Palestine" in a section "Messalla’s Triumph" in his poem Delia.

The Jewish historian Josephus (c.37-100 CE), makes copious references to both “Palestine” and “Palestinians” in his The Jewish War, Antiquities of the Jews, and Against Apion.

When the Muslim Arabs arrived in Palestine in the 7th century CE (and liberated its Jewish population from Byzantine oppression), they retained the administrative organization of the territory of Palestine as it had been under the Romans and the Byzantines. They referred to the territory as Filastin (no “P” in Arabic.)

European tourist books of the nineteenth century refer to "Palestine," as did Theodor Herzl in his correspondence and the 1917 Balfour Declaration as well as the League of Nations British Mandate.

Why disnt israel remove all kebab yet

Doesnt make sense

>muslim
>superior
lel

>Hallel
He was just making hallel meat guys

So?

im true aryan you flithy muslims lover. First pay your debts, than you can speak again.. I didnt even read your post, go to work please.

>Dead Jew
Moving on

You pretty much explained my country in that post.

Killing thousands of Palestinians is a funny funny joke.
One Israeli death and we cry rivers of tears.

>Antifa
I know your roleplaying but opinion discarded anyway

You need to go home, Achmed.

Yechhh....

This is just their cultue stop being such a bigot germany.

I don't support this sort of behaviour

Shut up you inbred sandniggers. And get out of Europe. Europe is for Europeans only

>13
Gonna need more pics faggot. Also NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST

How many more years of inbreeding until it becomes dangerous for Jews?

She probably shouldnt have been on OCCUPIED TERRITORY
But jews are jews

It already is. Jews suffer from multiple neurological and mental illnesses. Not to mention their grotesque physical appearance. They are trully cursed

I mean it can't be healthy for the ultra orthodox to be cooped up in rooms reading some book all day. Considering their high birth rates Israel is going to be filled with these people soon enough.

As if sandniggers that marry only their own cousins would live any healthier.

How much schizophrenia do they need before the forest critters start talking to them?

>Palestine
Fuck off arab shill, the area is Lower Syria and rightfully belongs to the house of Seleukus.

One of us is defending Palestine, the other doesn't give a fuck.

Was her family living in an illegal settlement in the Occupied West Bank?

If so, why were they there in the first place?
That is meant to be an Arab country. Israelis should not be moving there.
If your country was being colonized, it would be socially acceptable in your country to kill colonists.

19 is not a child, its horrible regardless

Are you living in an illegal settlement on native American Indian land?
If so, why are you there in the first place?
That is meant to be Indian country. Americans should not be living there.

Typical kike always trying to shift the blame to White people. Why are you so obsessed Chaim?

> "security guard injured" - (((medics))) say
Obvious false flag.

Arabs all deserve to die in the most painful way. They are mindless beasts and a plague upon the world. Fuck off cuckold.

Shut up turk. You "Greeks" even look less European then Jews. How about you useless wankers take back Constantinople instead of wasting all the money Germany gives you?

Reading comprehension -1

America was created through outright conquest. Israel vainly tries to cling to a veneer of legal legitimacy through the notion that they were going to split the land with the natives in some negotiated peace deal. Israel has no desire to do this but lacks the courage to simply deport the Palestinians, so they have created apartheid, which is even worse.

The Israeli Palestinian conflict is probably the #1 factor driving anti-Western sentiment in the Arab world.

>even look less European then Jews

Jews are full blown sandniggers genetically indistinguishable from their arab cousins

>Arabs all deserve to die in the most painful way. They are mindless beasts and a plague upon the world.
And you're saying the same doesn't apply to jews?