When people act like america is the most racist

>when people act like america is the most racist

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=twelveyearsaslave.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What people need to understand is other ethnicities around the world are racist as shit to murderous degrees and no one deserves any free protection.

Why would non-Yanks be interested in space race shit where the other Europeans are ignored?

At least some like the Brits and Germans get their own films covering their contribution.

>8 million in foreign markets
lmao

that alone informs you that the movie is garbage propaganda made for white americans to feel guilty about, what other idiot would watch it?

Projecting your delusions onto movies as if they really were the creators intentions speaks more about yourself and your mental health than anything else.

130 million for a 25 million dolar production is pretty good senpai

>foreign: $8 milion

PAHAHAHAHA

>Projecting
>delusions
I need more halfspeak

LOL niggers BTFO
White people win again

>Foreign: $8 million

The film never got a cinematic release in most of the Europe, it's promoted as a straight to vod movie.

>film made for an african american audience makes most money in america

who would've guessed

>The film never got a cinematic release in most of the Europe
And what reason would they do this for other than market research predicting shit audiences?

>my neighbors don't look exactly like me! i need my country to be a safe space! BAWWWWWW

you wouldn't last a day in new york kiddo.

I don't disagree with you, but it's not like huge international box office earnings can be expected when the film literally doesn't even have a wide release outside of US.

ok, but this arguing in circles. it has poor foreign earnings because it barely releases outside the us, but it barely releases outside the us because it wasn't expected to make money anyway

this thread also related to the racist foreign plebs

I know, I was just saying that there it is no racism at hand if the movie actually does well with its core demographic, which is guilty whites and blacks in the US

>only guilty white people will see this!
Have you stopped and thought, maybe the movie is actually good and thus people are watching it? Really makes you think, doesn't it?

No, its not arguing in circles.

>they dont release abroad because they expect low earnings
>they expect low earnings because they dont release abroad

The above is circular logic, saying that they dont release abroad because no one would go see the movie is not.

Then it would have had a warmer reception in foreign countries, it is the same with that Compton movie the last year

The guilt is what you project onto the movie, it has nothing to do with its creators nor their intentions and ambitions. Simply making an arbitrary statement translated from your own emotionally affected reactions to black female leads doesn't make it true, it makes you a cuck to the circumstances that has made you and many more people like you inherently bitter about any form of differentiation from any of your positively correct expectation about the world. I mean that you are a slave to your mind and you've yet to realize it.

Terrible logic.

>Europeans are immune from white guilt
Completely false.

>Good movies always have great foreign box offices
Completely false.

>Bad movies perform badly in foreign box office
Completely false.

And it was hardly released in foreign countries as it is. Why? Because Europeans don't care about US race relations in the 1960s. Same reason why I won't jump to see some movie about London in the 1940s.

So you are saying the only thing that could make you want to see the movie is caring about those relations?

Can't the movie stand on its own without race baiting?

Are you retarded? I'm talking about Europeans. They don't care about a story of America landing on the moon either.

>Saying they don't release abroad because they expect low earnings is somehow different from saying they don't release abroad because no one would go see the movie
>nobody seeing the movie =/= low earnings

It's well known in Hollywood that foreign markets are more racist, especially East Asia

Uh-huh

>b-but look at this movie from 22 years ago!
Pathetic.

You have been proven wrong baboon, sorry

Also

As a mexican why the fuck would i want to watch a movie about racism in a country with no whites or blacks i mean idgaf i just want to watch ryan gosling acting autistic in every movie because is fucking amusing

That movie is fucking shit btw

>comparing wide european releases to limited european ones
really made me think

This guy looks like a white nigger though. Average chav trash

There is only so much retardation I can handle in one post. If you honestly believe that people are upset because there is a movie with all female or all black cast you're just another sheep repeating the mantra about "white evil doers" that simply cannot comprehend "how those evil racists could vote for a racist Drumpf!" or why somebody is fucking upset and tired with SJW/anti-white messages in media. But keep believing that "whites are just racist assholes that cannot accept the change" is explanation for every anti-progressive movement in Europe and USA.

An arab and a jew can't legally get married in Israel. Fact.

The box offices #s for this movie in the US are complete horseshit though.

It's not really about race, just objectively hidden figures isn't very interesting.

>3 women played by literally whos doing math problems to help the USA send the second man into space

vs

>Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone singing and dancing in Hollywood

Which do you think people are clamoring to see?

Dunno what are you talking about, I'm european and here the ads were on TV all the time and the movie was released nationwide and not limited, there are still passes here

Also, the shilling was strong in the news

>If you honestly believe that people are upset because there is a movie with all female or all black cast
There is:

Is this a wide foreign release?

Also:
>advertising
>shilling

Depends on which sections of America you're talking about. The coasts are definitely less racist. Flyover states and the South aren't.

It had to clear 600M to turn a profit.

you mean a movie about an obscure american story didnt interest foreign audiences?

fukin wow

>the coasts are less racist

I'm not sure. If you look at the cities where people in the streets are chanting racial supremacist slogans, shouting racially-charged insults, burning down whole city blocks in racially-motivated riots....with the exception of Chicago, it looks like most of the racism is happening on the coasts.

I can't tell from that image, it doesn't tell me the number of cinemas in which the movie is played, the movie is just not doing enough money

I'm from Spain, the country in which it made the most, it is still not much and here it is a wide release with ads on TV and was even in the news many times

Why are you so desperate in defending a movie that you know is bad and pure race-bait? Are you a producer?

Next you'll be telling me that "The Damned United" wasn't a commercial success in the USA, or French audiences weren't interested in "The Rookie".

>neighborhoods in coastal cities are getting burned by racists
>racist propaganda is being churned out by coastal universities and media outlets
>"the coasts are less racist"

What did he mean by this?

>he gets his idea of the coastal states from Fox News, Info Wars, and Breitbart

Good goys, make sure to share the articles on Facebook and Twitter.

>I can't tell from that image, it doesn't tell me the number of cinemas in which the movie is played, the movie is just not doing enough money
Are you retarded? The movie has barely released in any European countries. No UK. No France. No Italy. etc. All the big players in European box offices. It doesn't take a genius to realize this. You said the movie had a wide European release when it didn't. Don't get upset because you were wrong.

I live in Baltimore...

Also, if you look at the places where people shout "fuck white people", tweet "I'm dreaming of a white genocide", say "our job is to keep white people down", burn down neighborhoods for racist reasons, hold up signs proclaiming black people to be "kings and queens"....you notice a trend in where they tend to be located?

Sorry you live in a third-world tier shithole.

Yeah, Baltimore sucks, but it's not like I'm getting my idea of the coastal states from Fox. I've lived here my whole life, have family in New England, New York, and North Carolina...I admit I don't have much personal experience with the west coast, but the east coast is pretty damn racist.

>The coasts are definitely less racist.
ehhhhhhhh

I never said any of those things, again you are projecting those manufactured delusions, making a case for argumentation where there is none to be had. But did you write this ? Because the point was that you're simply standing on the other side doing the exact same thing you're accusing sjw of to begi with. The content may be reversed, but the shit leaking container is all the same

I live in Southern California. First generation immigrants will probably be racist. My Korean parents and aunt and uncle are racist as fuck. But not the kids who grew up here with different races since childhood. We grew up on the same shows, movies, songs and interacted with each other constantly in school.

I went to UCLA and it's not constant protests and shouting by hippie students and black students. I saw a BLM protest once on campus but that was it in my 4 years here.

>new york

You mean where just about everywhere you go it smells like garbage? Constant traffic? Homeless people eating out of the trash at every corner? New York sucks man

The poster and title for this movie are so bad i don't feel like i'll ever watch despise what letterboxd people say.

Every big city has those issues you tard.

So? Doesn't make New York any better. Still hate that dump and wouldn't wanna go there.

I haven't met a person who saw Hidden Figures.

Is this Hollywood """accounting""" or something?

It's not so much racism but the fact that the black ladies' movie is about something nobody but Americans give two shits about.

>races*
fixed

>14m people see movie
>1/25th of the population
>LOL I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE WHO SAW THE MOVIE HOLLYWOOD LYING BTFO

12 Years a Slave was pure kino.

A lot of movies that are made in America with mostly black actors are usually so deeply rooted in American history or pop culture which most of the rest of the world has no interest in.
Movies like Beasts of No Nation are actually interesting because they show a piece of the world people mightn't be familiar with.

As a mexican, I agree

only american watch those awful movies about blacks, nobody else in the world care about niggers

So the only way you can watch movies is if you can connect to them personally?

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=twelveyearsaslave.htm

I love it, keep posting this shit

what the fuck that piece of shit vertical filming baka

b-but muh superior genetics

[literally shook]

>as if they really were the creators intentions

Are you a fucking retard?

Who'd want to live in Jew York? You wouldn't last a day in Somalia but that doesn't make Somalians any better.

Same experience man, I was born in Korea and the racism here is absolutely disgusting.

I don't understand.

he mustn't of hit too hard, he looks barley phased

well you live in your mom's basement and have no friends so i can't say i'm shocked.

I saw Hidden Figures with family a few weeks ago on a visit.

The movie wasn't bad, but it was generic, and very much Oscar bait - which means everyone but me liked it. The actual story of the use of human computers is much more interesting. There was a decent NPR interview with the lady this movie is based on that I enjoyed more.

Kevin Costner cannot act for shit. Aunt, uncle, mom and pop all said "I really like Kevin Costner" but the man has no character and projects no emotion in any of his movies. I was thinking while watching this "this is the same type of character he played in fucking Waterworld."

Still lol'ing as retards like some of the anons in this thread are using the movie as an excuse to vent their insecurity towards brown people. Stop being such pussies.

where are all you people coming from

Europeans are too stupid to appreciate a movie about engineers and math

>Ahhh, I see my 'blocking his punches with my face' plan is working out perfectly.

Boo-hoo a movie starring black people came out, waaaaaaah.

>Kevin Costner cannot act for shit. Aunt, uncle, mom and pop all said "I really like Kevin Costner"
He was a terrible Pa Kent. Just watching OA and the old man from Walking Dead would have been perfect.

>directed by Steve McQueen
>Brad Pitt
>Fassbender
That helped a lot in the foreign market.

>Hillary Clinton didn't win the popular vote

America isn't racist, our democracy was just cucked by Drumpfkins

Does there have to be a post about this movie every single day? None of you have seen it yet you cry about it everyday and every hour for the past month

This seems to imply that Somalia is equivocal with New York City, lol. Let alone totally ignoring the context of that user's post.

Like I get it, people want to be part of a group or in-crowd. It's just not worth it to say "I want to associate with online Sup Forumstards - they'll accept me!" I tried it for a while before I realized how full of shit they all were and how they tried to mask their pathetic lives with race-baiting (I'm sorry "stating facts"), like how Sup Forums masks it with waifu bitching, or Sup Forums masks it with console shilling. Sup Forums by contrast has life-affirming memes like Bane and Sheev.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE

>America isn't racist
Uh, tell me you did NOT just go there. It's still pretty fucking racist especially in the south.

That's the people, not the state itself

Um...duh?

Just clarifying before anyone chucks "institutional racism" about

America voted for Obama, they're not racist in general

Why are neckbeards so easily triggered by Television & Film?

I wish more people realized this. The US has had 0 slaves, genocides or mass exiles in the last 100 years. Even in the face of travel bans the US is fighting it. Yea, its iffy and ugly....... but the rest of the world is WAAAAAY worse. in asian countries you talk to them about people in africa starving or being ravage by disease and they say things like "Ive heard that my whole life, whats taking them so long to die?"

Also Hillary won the popular vote