#HeterosexualPrideDay Spreading on Twitter causing maximum levels of butthurt

Continuation from Gays and the LGBTQIBBQSS9/11#420 - community getting assblasted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I
twitter.com/RageViking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for gay pride against the evil hacker known as Sup Forums

This is the greatest trolljob since the creation of Israel

When you realize just how right he was.

It's a shame that the danes fought against him.

It's a shame swedes did not fight for him.

We sent supplies to him, and let him use our railroads and stuff.

>#HeterosexualprideDAY
>day 2

This is only going to get funnier, isn't it?

>Based Ragnar taking no prisoners.

My god, their brains are getting seriously fried from the doublespeak and cognitive dissonance.

The genius about this is that they'll easily dismiss these arguments as stupid and illogical without a second thought. Then, later, when they see these exact same arguments being used again to argue their SocJus ideology and agree with them, something will click and they'll start getting real uneasy about the logical foundation of all that they feel is so 'obvious'.

This is the black ops infiltration level of trolling.

I thought they spent their time blasting at each others ass

>you can't have a heterosexual pride day, because every day is heterosexual pride day

>heterosexual pride day is now every day

It's like ninja philosophy. You don't know he snuck in your head and at the right time he's going to fucking assassinate your argument, and you won't even see him do it.

>mfw you don't even have to try to upset these people, they do it to themselves

I did my part, waiting for others user to spread the word. #HeterosexualPrideDay Day2 yes?

>anti-racist is code word for anti-white
>feminism is code word for anti-male

and now

>LGBT pride is code word for anti hetero

Fuck off, Carlos

build wall Carlos

This is just like shooting fish in a barrel

Is it still pride "day"

>mfw seeing this

Aye

is @Ragnar a Sup Forumsack or is this nigga a serious SuperJeW?

youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I

twitter.com/RageViking
he posts our memes like captain sweden

I'm on here less frequently these days so I don't know the answer but was this the work of Sup Forums?

Op here... Rageviking is my Twitter

you're pretty based lad

How retarded are these people, on a scale from 1 to 10? Anyone with a functioning brain stem could see that this is very clearly just meant to elicit butthurt from retard special snowflakes, but they have taken the bait in OVERWHELMING numbers. Are they just slaves to their feelings so totally that even the most obvious trap will catch them?

Could I shout mean things at them from across a marked minefield and watch them march straight into it?

kek

Of course, according to them every day is Straight Pride Day.

And there's no way they could be wrong about anything, right?

See

Rage makes you blind :)

>Tfw even though she got completely fucking told she'll just write it off as someone being offensive
Seriously, without getting a surrogate or sperm donor, gays CANNOT continue the human race. Of course things should be about the vast majority of the population

>segal posting
what a based mother fucker

Twitter is better than cable!

"Exactly! The gays have had influential leaders for years! I don't get where you're pulling this ""oppression"" from!"

Oh no is he actually going to go there and say Hitler committed suicide due to internalized homophobia?

You're right, this is what reality TV should have been.

I'm seriously thinking about joining twitter just to be a complete troll to faggot sjws.

This whole week has been hilarious.

You really think highly of yourselves, don't you? Everyone I know on facebook is just laughing at how stupid it is, which it is.

i did it
3 minutes after posting i already have a butthurt lib

Twitter is truly amazing

Pretty much all twitter is is a shitshow

me too, i've always hated that fagshow but the amount of trolling possibilities is to attractive

Even this got hate...lmao

Of course it's stupid, dumbass. We're putting a mirror to their faces it's not like the reflection is going to look intelligent.

Wat happened ?

Thats not fighting, now is it?

Its about the #proudtobe yt Video

Giant shitstorm because of #pridetobe video.

Got maybe double the dislikes, compared to likes. Needles to say people were outraged.

I actually think Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general was a very small part of that though, many normies finally thought they took it too far.

There aren't that much normies on Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

No need to worry.

Started with YouTube (go dislike the video) having a tranny video. It's at over 250k dislikes and they had to disable comments.

Then it branched out to Sup Forums fucking with tumblr. Now it's Sup Forums on Twitter.

The Internet hate machine is alive and well. Long live the lulz.

> Not afraid

Afraid of what? Mean comments?

Not afraid about taking shots in a gay bar I guess.

so they accept their a mental disorder?

Leftists have no emotional control. That's why so many of them are Niggers and women. People with no emotional lock tend to jump right to that side and are easy to bait.

>LGBT Pride
>Not about being proud
>Hold on a second, I have to go suck off this cute twink I just met right in the middle of the street
>What, you don't like it? OPPRESSION! HOMOPHOBIA!

fucking bigots

Ha ha!

lel. So much butthurt

>shitting on a hashtag because its not about them
>#StillNotAboutU snee hee hee

These people are the children I can't bear.

I wonder what percentage of them actually reproduce.

>lesbians don't into dick
>gays don't into pussy
>bi probably a lot cuz slutty
>trannies are just gays in costumes

Yes, the LGBTWTFBBQ420JUSTBLAZEPEDOPRIDE^15E26 community has people who can bear children naturally...but they don't. That's the point.

>being laughed at all over social media
>haha people are so mad at the stupid things we're saying
>jokes on you we're just pretending to be retarded

>your

Seriously not trolling you. Learn to write and people will take you seriously.

Go away leaf

She totally pulled an "I know you are but what am I"

>XD DUDE ALL THESE LITERAL RETARDS AND MUTANTS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU LMAO UR SO PATHETIC

You've made clear how much of a butthurt fag you are once in this thread already, leaf. Go kill yourself.

The incredibly-specific union of MtF and FtM/Lesbian.

Made even rarer by the lopping off of the flopping whopper and the fact that lesbos and testofemmes are usually reviled by the thought of getting dicked.

>file name

You got me. Will proof read.

This is really getting under your skin isn't it, Justin

>preferably one with 31 days
10/10

im really surprised why noone start race war yet

And look at your country now

#STRAIGHTWHITEMALEPRIDE
#ANTI-PEDOPHILEPRIDE
#ANTI-DEGENERATEPRIDE
#FUCKNIGGERS
#PRIASEKEK

If this isn't the best idea i've ever seen.
Good job boys
Good job.

Heterophobe detected

I'm finding I get good likes and retweets when I spend more time posting how great being straight is. I wonder would could be done with just ignoring these people and no validating their feelings.

>Preferably one with 31 days
You're fucking killing me over here man

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

This should cause some butthurt

Would work with 99,75% of them.

I'd call it a plan.

>Not adding an island named Tumblr

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

As one said yesterday, good job actually trolling instead of spouting off obnoxiously.

Trolling of this deliciousness is something I haven't seen in quite some time.

>Casualties sustained under friendly fire
My sides are gone

Maybe. Just keep the tweets as simple and innocent as possible, normal mundane stuff that is just ridiculous to disagree with, and screencap ALL of the hate in response without replying or poking the beehive in any way. The innocence of it will highlight their irrational hatred even further.

Just spouting off obnoxiously. would have no entertainment purposes for me, i never understood people who do that