Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/tracking-trumps-promises/
twitter.com/davidmackau/status/825463444581318656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White men can't jump

A Few Good Men
JFK

Find me Guilty

Hopefully he gets impeached and hanged, there's no room for racism in modern society

My Cousin Vinny
Surprisingly accurate as far as courtroom procedures go, from what I've heard

Liar Liar.

if it was racism, India with 270 million muslims (more than the 7 countries on the list combined) would have been on the list

Or Indonesia, or Saudi Arabia

I saw this when was younger and thought it was good. I only remember the car explanation.

Primal Fear.

12 Angry Men

BASED MOTHERFUCKING ALLCAPS TRUMP

NOW YOU FUCKED UP LIBS

Muslims aren't a race, cletus.

Space Jam

No lawyer, no witnesses? What sort of due process is this?

t. white privleged alt right little dick white boi

So apart from this guy ironically being a trumpster, can literally anyone defend the shit him and his staff have been doing with a straight face?

It's good to see people are finally wising up, I'm glad the constitution won out over hateful rhetoric

My Cousin Vinny

fucking plebs

>I saw this when was younger
Ahhh, yoots.

For you

>due process

9/11 removed that.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>My Wives Son : Black Retribution (2017) Directed by Quentin Tarantino, Starring Idris Elba in the lead role.
Me personally, i loved this movie.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

all you illegal fucks are going home

came here to post this, this movie is really good

Even Trumpsters are giving up. They're already trotting out the if you criticize the failed raid, you're disrespecting dead vets meme from Iraq. It took Bush Jr. 3 years to hit that level.

>make all these campaign promises
>don't deliver on any of them

>what are politics

What failed raid? Was it like hillary's?

trump is gonna get the Chavez treatment really soon

Me fucking your mom lol

He delivered on more promises in 30 days that Obama in 8 years tho, even if you don't like what he promised, that's a fact

Find Me Guilty

But he has.

TRUMPS EXECUTIVE ORDER IS 100% CONSTITUTIONAL AND THATS WHY HE'S CONFIDENT IT WILL BE UPHELD

IT HAS LEGAL PRECEDENT AND IS COMPLETELY WITHIN HIS POWERS

THIS IS GOING TO THE SUPREME COURT AND TRUMP WILL WIN

ALL THE WHILE SETTING UP EXTREME VETTING FOR THE LONG RUN WHILE LIBS ARE BUSY PUTTING ALL THEIR ENERGY INTO CRYING ABOUT A 90 DAY ORDER

HE PLAYS 12D CHESS AND NOBODY EVER CATCHES ON

>make a serious thread
>get bait responses

>make a shitposting thread
>get unironically good suggestions

literally downloading 2 movies now thanks guys

Trump himself called it a Muslim ban you moron. He even said that he'd make sure to let in Christians from those countries and prevent only the Muslims from entering.

He was supposed to not be a politician. Isn't that why Trumpfags hated Hillary? Drain the swamp!

Vin's great when he plays against type. Check out Boiler room if you haven't already.

now I see where they got the design for Phoenix Wright.

like what lmfao?

Ted 2

Keep it on pol

Reported and saged

>under a month of presidency
>"didn't deliver"

Good. Islam is incompatible with western society.

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/tracking-trumps-promises/

And this is coming from the place that hates his guts more, I'm being generous with you, most of those promises are already fully delivered

>YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!
How has this not been mentioned yet?

The only promises he delivered on were the dumbass ones.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to want your country to be invaded by savage muslims and other assorted third world shits? Have these people spent a day around a muslim in their lives? The westernized ones are bad enough, the refugees I might are horrible, even the westernized muslims hate them.

There's a reason we're on top, so lets stay there. Fucking hell.

Hahaha wtf trump

HAHAHAHAHA keep moving the goalposts

They opened that door when they let the Irish in.

Did he make any other kind?

WE ARE IN A CAPSLOCK WAR

D-DUMP DRUMPF!!

Not America, context?

I'm not the guy you're talking to. Did he drain the swamp? No. Has he imposed term limits? No. Instead we get bullshit pipelines for Big Energy and 2-1 regulations.

>election's over
>BUT HILLARY DID THIS

Shilling for Trump for free, good little goy

It is actually in curiam isn't it?

You know where a great place to have a discussion about national politics? On the television and film thread.

The lot of you, you're droll.

It's going to the Supreme Court. None of this matters.

Is just proved to you that he delivered on many of his promises, the only way you have to prove your claim is by waiting for him to do it or not.

I didn't claim he delivered on all of his promises, it has only been a month, boyo

Kek, trump is such a fucking joke. He's such an embarrassment, having temper tantrums on Twitter as the president. I seriously think he's going to snap

Absolutely based.

what a fucking crybaby, seriously what the fuck is going on in america

I don't care enough to go to Sup Forums. I'll post in this thread until it's deleted.

>I'll post in this thread until it's deleted.

Same. I'll make a new one here when this one is deleted as well.

THAT SEATTLE JUDGE IS ON RECORD AS AN SJW KUCK FAGGOT, HE DOESN'T COUNT FOR SHIT

THIS WILL ONLY END WITH THE SUPREME COURT AND TRUMP WILL WIN BECAUSE HE HAS THESE POWER AS PRESIDENT

PLUS TRUMP IS ABOUT TO FILL A SUPREME COURT SEAT WITH HIS GUY, AND LIKELY ONE OR TWO MORE BEFORE HIS TERM IS UP :^)

I didn't need it proved to me. I never said he didn't, just that he only delivered on a scant, dumb few.

You know there are more than 2 people in this thread, right?

he literally didn't you lying faggot

>f3 no mention of Boston Legal.

How could you no mention the best of the best.

>That's not a movi...

DENNY CRANE.

please add trump somewhere in your next incognito thread so my filters do their job, thank you Sup Forumsite

Except his ban is completely constitutional you traitorous cunt.

WTF I HATE TRUMP

>Per Curium

embarrassing tweet by that AG

This and The Lincoln Lawyer for good Mcconaughkino courtroom drama

>Did he drain the swamp
What specifically do you believe this entails?

>racism
>muslims

If the quality of the promises delivered, which is totally subjective, is the only argument you have against an actual fact, then I don't know why you keep talking to me

He is keeping his promises, for now, only the future will tell if you are right or not, but for now it supports my argument

>Trump himself called it a Muslim ban you moron
twitter.com/davidmackau/status/825463444581318656

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF HE DID

SAYING 'I WILL KILL ALL MUSLIMS AND EAT THEIR CHILDREN' IN PROXIMITY TO A FULLY LEGAL IMMIGRATION ORDER IS A BULLSHIT ARGUMENT THAT WILL BE THROWN OUT

ACTIVIST LIBS IN THE DOJ WILL BE FIRED, ACTIVIST LIB JUDGE DECISIONS WILL BE OVERTURNED

>Russians can't even fake an English headline properly

hahahahaha

THIS SURE RELATES TO TELEVISION AND FILM AM I RIGHT?

It would require a finding that he really wanted to ban Muslims per se, and from then on, overturning a 200 year precident to apply it to Congress' power to control immigration.

Not filling the cabinet with lobbyist and corporate interests.

You still seem to think you're only talking to one person in this thread.

How would you guys feel about "KEK VADER" theory?? Where Obi-wan actually is Luke's father. the ultimate high ground

What lobbyists did trump appoint?

>3rd whitest state in the country fighting for more immigration.

based white guilt.