youtube.com/watch?v=8ckYtsl_T5Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8agGtFmAJFQ
youtu.be/ph7oHWONq0c
youtube.com/watch?v=HrRNM9cMBDk
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drink bleach.

fake and gay

k now try to find all the rare Jared Leto Joker footage that was cut from Suicide Squad please.

Do you think it exists somewhere?

Isn't real, also been posted now for weeks

hey lady, nice shot.

>published feb 9 2017
>weeks

It's been debunked over many different threads. The letters are different, most noticeably the W and C

that clip is from a top10 video of lost media

its originally from this video youtube.com/watch?v=8agGtFmAJFQ

Fake, it's from that film about her.

ive seen both films, it's not from either of them.

Letters look pretty spot on desu

letters look the same

Wait, no. Look at the H

looks like just the angle man

>two chairs, no mugs
>one chair, two mugs

Budd Dwyer is still the best tho

thats fucking spot on, even that seam on the desk lines up

not a mug, reflection of light off the desk.

Thats really fucking good, I think its a bit fishy that it fuzzes out when she pulls the trigger, if that is the real tape infact I suspect someone added in "vhs" effects in post before uploading it

was posted last week. it's fake.

Seems identical, but the angle makes it difficult in one direction.

It would make sense that it would fizz at that point. Makes it appear as if its from constant rewinding to the same spot.

this

it was broadcast in color so having that black and white 60s tube tv look doesn't make much sense.

it's probably a film school project or something.

This is not the video that was broadcast on television. That video is sealed and probably locked away forever. This is the video from the studio.

I said this before and i'll say it again

the sound effect of her hitting the desk is of a way higher quality then the rest of the audio. Its fake.

i think it implies it was recorded from someone's TV.

>tape is conveniently in such shit condition you can hardly make anything out and gets staticy the moment she pulls the trigger

This is some amateur film student tier shit.

unlese its a fake with an autistic level of attention to detail I belive it

Just taken down.

uploading

reuploaded youtu.be/ph7oHWONq0c

youtu.be/ph7oHWONq0c

lmao at this faggot still advertising his shit channel and shit music

It looks fake. Ive seen a lot of real videos of people shooting themselves and people dont fall so hard like that.

when will they fucking learn you cant delete videos off the internet?

>reading wiki because I don't have a clue what the fuck is going on here.
>find this

FUCK OFF STACEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wasn't the transmission colour? Why is it in black and white?

Watch the video of the Mexican school shooting from a few weeks ago. Kid blows his brains out and drops like a rock.

Christine was cute desu. I'd have dated her.

The H is the tell that this is fake. As well as the sound, fuck, how could anyone think this was it.

that's why she'll always be /ourgirl/

Got a name?

Danny

The fuck is she saying?
>In keeping with wubwubwub
Is she from Charlie Brown or something?

cucked by her closest friend at work then the friend gets a better job in a new city and leaves your life a crater.

thats why i say hey man nice shot

>"In keeping with Channel 40's policy of bringing you the latest in 'blood and guts', and in living color, you are going to see another first—attempted suicide." She drew the revolver and shot herself behind her right ear.[6] Chubbuck fell forward violently and the technical director faded the broadcast rapidly to black.[15]

The station quickly ran a standard public service announcement and then a movie.[16] Some television viewers called the police, while others called the station to inquire if the shooting was staged.[17]

>uh 9/11 I just saw someone shoot themselves on tv
kek those were different times

She looks manly AF

Cheers.

Someone post the trailer for the movie. That was a damn well cut trailer.

The textual descriptions of the incident don't reflect this video at all. I mean I know everyone's perception is not objective, but still. The descriptions do not match this video.

she likely had an incredibly hairy asshole. A full bush is a given too since it was 1974.

Looks stupid, fake, and gay.

Which is why you can't use that shit in court.

>>uh 9/11
I think you mean 911. There were no forward slashes on rotary phones.

>implying they had phones in the 70s
>imying they did not dispatch a ink and quell letter to the local constibulary via messenger falcon

It sounds harder than it is because the mic picks up the sound of her head hitting the desk.

>implying it wasnt carved into a stone and then lost for 20,000 years before being transcribed by an explorer with the help of a tibetian monk and then inscribed into a scroll and sent along the silk roads to Spain where it was immediatly ordered by the king that an expedition be diapatched to deliver word to the new world where it spent 10 months crossing the atlantic only to be lost at sea in a storm and then washed up on a beach in mexico where it was illegally smuggled across the border by an elite coyote for a million dollars but then intercepted by nazis kicking off a 5 year long war to recover it from Germany where it was lost in a polish mountain cave along with other priceless works of art before being found again by hikers and then mailed via the postal service to the police in america to tell them someone just killed themselves on tv

holy shit

So what's the next lost media holy grail?

the werner herzog bear tape

>no message in a bottle
FAAAAKE

werner herzog being shot next to kermode is already too amusing

youtube.com/watch?v=HrRNM9cMBDk

we ain't ready for the next level

>thought it was fake
>see this pic

oh fuck it's real

The video noise looks digital and fake.

>missed his first suicide attempt
>>ran out of bullets on 2nd attempt
>reload
>finally did it.
That was cringey and awkward as fuck.

mexicans and chinks are literally subhumans

worst part is he didnt die until he was in the ambulance

yeah its not like anglos and other whites shoot up schools too thats exclusive to mexicans and chinks i forgot

Hahahahahahaha what a faggot. If he wanted this much attention he Shoulda just come out of the closet.

kys spic

What the fuck?! I see that he killed the light skinned kid but it looked like he shot the two girls sitting at the table but the walked away? Also fuck you dude, I didn't want to see this today.

the curvature points the H directly towards the photograph. Where as the film, the H is wider even though the angle is skewed.

DEBUNKED

pussy ass bitch

no one died except for the shooter, 3 i think are on life support but will probably die sometime soon, the teacher can only communicate through blinking and shit
kys eric
wait...

>The letters are different, most noticeably the W and C
they are exactly the same

the letters are really well done, but that sun logo behind the letters is different.

it's positioned higher in the video.

>its a tv microanalyizes a sub 120p video for tiny details episode

I used to be desensitized to this shit when i was younger on Sup Forums and ogrish and shit. But after being in the hospital and realizing life can end in an instant, this shit fucks me up. Also the video of those cartel members skinning that one dude on the floor and sawing his head off while the dude is still alive literally made me weak, had to chill out for a few hours. Not because its gross, i just picture myself in that guys shoes and have a panic attack.

>literally shot himself in the head twice
wew

this is obviously fake, it can't be real, after all these years some faggot from youtube top 5 gets the video somehow? nigga please

This person would be being sued right now for it too. Will give them credit for a good pic.

>Also the video of those cartel members skinning that one dude on the floor and sawing his head off while the dude is still alive
deeply disturbing, especially realizing that he's still trying to defend himself, but they've already cut both his hands off

Source? Did the fat kid die? I hope he's ok, dude was just chillin with his bros having lunch.

shit nigger

who was in the wrong here?

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

the flimsy blade's

Same, desu. Been hit by a car and trampled when I was 12, that cartel shit fucks my shit up, shootings not so much but horrifying regardless.

>Sweet Child Of Mine starts playing

Fucked up shit man, I feel like I'm going to hell just for watching that and I'm not even Christian

>I'm not even Christian
*tips fedora*

Look at how narrow the H is in the top pic and how wide it is in the bottom pic. Also, where did the second chair in the top pic go?

different angles, warping.

Even though this is fake, could you imagine seeing the real thing live on air?

Is that supposed to be Brett