What are we going to do about the abos, lads?

What are we going to do about the abos, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrKZP9gWar0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join forces with the emus before they do.

Suck those big ol titties!

Allocate a portion of the budget to keeping them fed and off the street

thats a pair of massive abo tits, wouldnt mind sucking on those mamas

Leave them alone fag. They're not doing anything to you.

you need to breed with them.

You gotta take one for the team Ausbro.

Let them decay and extinct peacefully

Odd way to spell execute them all.

Swedes gonna Swede.

Lel if only you knew, my friend.

All the other Aussies I've met have no problem with them, so why do you?

let them sniff petrol
youtube.com/watch?v=WrKZP9gWar0

Radicalize them and send them off to fight Israel.

Were they from cities?

It's rare to come into contact with them unless you live in a rural town

But on the rare occasion you do, there's a good chance they'll behave like niggers

Most people who live in the cities go months, even years, on end without interacting with Abos though, except for the occasional homeless person

I forgot where they're from. They're my vidya partners but their older and they own houses and shit. But they have abbo friends and I mentioned what I read here on Sup Forums to them about abbos (without mentioning Sup Forums) and they said they're not all bad people and can function in society

Should have given them all some kind of infertility drug.

Let them die out like they should have 150 years ago.

There's no doubt that there are a few that can function in society, but the truth is for every 1 abo that has a job there are probably 10 more than don't and are most likely alcoholics who beat their children.

That particular abo can be my wet nurse.

literally sub-human

wouldnt mind shooting my load inside that bitch, woudlnt raise the kid tho, would love to bless her with my white nordic seed

What does a 16-19 aged Abbo look like? I have only seen older ones. Is it possible for a qt?

sadly, human enough to believe you

Quit fucking pretending that there's any difference between Abbos and the rest of us. Just let us all coexist equally already. Don't you know it's current year?

No qt's sorry

There a a small handful of attractive (I'm talking a generous 7 here) half-Abo and quarter-Abo girls, but absolutely no full blood ABos

Try to force them to evolve.
You fucking prisoners came in and mucked up their evolution. They're stuck in some missing link form.
You fuckers hit the B button now they're stuck like this. Thanks a lot Straya.

If every Abo married an Australian, then in 2 generations their entire race would be wiped out.

No one wants to marry an abo, ugly as sin, mentally deficient, and 430% higher rates of child abuse

Nobody ever enjoys genocide, user.

Now go get yourself a... lady...

>430%

Tbqh this seems suspiciously low. I was under the impression it was about 20x more. DV is about 20x the rate vs whites. Same as imprisonment rates.

Haha, I love how that picture is comparing an actual monkey to a woman

Not without white admixture.