I really don't get it. I don't understand how anyone can sit through a whole game of this boring sport...

I really don't get it. I don't understand how anyone can sit through a whole game of this boring sport. What's the appeal?

not a sport. it's a kids game

Kill yourself.

>it's only a sport if your brain turns to mush after you play it

>What's the appeal?
Socially acceptable day drinking.

>Needing an excuse to drink during the day
How much of a cuck are you?

lol juan pablo here in america it's not normal to be drunk all the time we have work to do

autism

It’s a team game yet simultaneously built on the competition of one vs one (pitcher/batter). There’s an insane depth of statistics to it and outcomes over time (why seasons are literally 100+ games), yet success is built on those moments that transcend the predicted. Also you could be like in overweight in your 40s and still have value if you have the skill and mindset. It’s a game of beauty

>yet success is built on those moments that transcend the predicted

lolno. Baseball has never had parity, autists scribbling numbers down doesn't make a sport competitive or entertaining.

Otherwise golf would be as popular.

I remember when I was a kid my parents put me in baseball and I was bored as fuck, so I made them make me catcher so at the very least I could be in on every pitch as opposed to standing in the outfield with my dick my hand for 95% of plays.

I got pretty good at it but quit because it was still boring and I wanted to focus on hockey and football instead.

Even playing baseball, unless you're goofing around with your bros, can be tedious.

that really says a lot about the mexicans wew

they should make the bat wider so more hits can happen then more people would watch if people can have games in the double digits

>I really don't get it. I don't understand how anyone can sit through a whole game of this boring sport. What's the appeal?

I don't really get how basketball Americans such as yourself can sit through a tensionless, repetitive affair where no single score really means anything until the last 2 minutes which take 30 minutes to play.

>this is the intelligence level of baseball americans

But he's right.

because you are jose in America

Sums up my sports journey.

remove hockey and this is correct

that they work harder than amerifats? yea

how is he wrong? every individual game of basketball is much like the baseball regular season

in basketball, you have so many fucking points that none of them actually matter until the very end (just like the mlb regular season), i mean for fucks sake even nba "highlights" are a fucking dunk that counts for 1/50th of your team's points that game

how the fuck can anyone sit through not just a full basketball game, but actually watch a ton of games in a season where most teams make the playoffs and the same 4 teams win everything

I don't watch much during the regular seadon but it gets pretty good during the playoffs tbqh

>baseball american intelligence

>He doesn't like one of the few games where the defence controls the ball.
The absolute state of this board.

>watch a retard chimp tabloid sport
>get told your sport is for mentally retarded chimps
>only thing he can do is post a frog/feel image

go back to following which nba player is fucking which kardashen this week

lmao russians not giving a fuck about work

>remove hockey
remove yourself brainlet

>triggered white baseball boi

Sounds like you need some soccer in your life, son.

There has to be a strictly enforced law or something for it to be that low

nice counter argument

>rare Nicaraguan appears

>posting a wojak means im right

>le flag may may
try again

How dumb are you?

Don't you have a practice to walk out of, DeAndre?

Don't you have a bodega corner store to run, Jorge?

I like to play a bit of bat and ball on the beach but this is torture.

most of the amusing moments are watching a pitcher get behind in the count and/or with runners in scoring position and seeing whether or not he will rise to the pressure or will he choke.
or watching your own team on offense and wondering whether their bats will come alive at the heart of your batting order. although its less fun in recent years because the game has devolved into random home runs here and there mixed into a sea of strikeouts.