Non-American Countries Overwhelmingly Prefer Hillary To Trump

>The most confidence in Clinton comes from many of the same places where Obama and the U.S. are broadly popular, such as Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. Much smaller shares in Greece, India and China have confidence in her, although in many places where her confidence ratings are low it is because many people do not offer a response.

>Trump, on the other hand, is broadly unpopular in every country surveyed. His highest ratings are in China and Italy, yet even there they do not reach a quarter.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/29/key-takeaways-us-image/

While obviously they don't actually matter for the election, how does Sup Forums feel about the foreign rejection of Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2016/06/29/as-obama-years-draw-to-close-president-and-u-s-seen-favorably-in-europe-and-asia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Trump gets elected there will be fair trade deals of course they dont want him

Of course they prefer Shillary! She is weak and ineffective. Why would they NOT want someone who they feel they could take advantage of?

Good thing they can't vote here then. We have more than enough closet hilshills here already.

>Sweden
really says it all right there

More from the same study.

Greeks are smarter than I thought.

They prefer Hillary over Trump because of the constant media bombardment how Trump is literally Hitler and will start WW3, and since people won't vote, they don't really read into those things or candidate's programme in detail. Don't think those news are limited to US only

If you look how hard the MSM (including state media) push Shillary down our throats here it's amazing they found people who would vote for Trump at all

It makes me fucking happy

All these cucks in our country have complained about US intervention for YEARS and finally when their presented with a candidate who wants to cut back on that shit they freak out

Anyway I'm only really surprised about Asia
The euros have more cucked media than America and I know (thanks to the germans on here) they flat out lie about shit so it's to be expected

>Greece
>calling anyone greedy
kek

>Germany
>79%
>for $hillary

That's... unfortunate.

They'll regret it when she sells them out and bombs the fuck out of them.

>While obviously they don't actually matter for the election, how does Sup Forums feel about the foreign rejection of Donald Trump?
The former answers the latter.

>how does Sup Forums feel about the foreign rejection of Donald Trump?

Shocked by the worlds acceptance of a war mongering, terrorist arming, nation destroying, racketeering, evidence deleting and soon to be charged from two separate criminal investigations Hillary.

The way our MSM portrays it is exactly opposite. If they'd be honest about both candidates ratings would be reversed

I honestly can't wait for Trump to become president just for the international reaction
So much butthurt will occur that it's worth just that

RARE!

>While obviously they don't actually matter for the election, how does Sup Forums feel about the foreign rejection of Donald Trump?

Other countrie are largely dumb or misinformed as fuck. This is thanks to 50 years of CIA manipulation of teh european media. This is reflected in the fact that generally european public opinion ties in with US long term geopolitical policy.

For example,

Russia a bad
Assad a bad
Libya a bad
THe whole Iraq thing happened cause of a false intelligence report written by the CIA(?), 'leaked' to media in east europe then reacted upon by Tony Blair.

Yes. Trump will seem the more rational candidate to a majority of Europeans. But we've been primed to think this way since he first started speaking about running.

lol Greece

Who cares what foreigners think. They're irrelevant non-persons.

It seems we are already a good Chinese colony.

t. Alberto Barbadosa

>Poland and Hungary prefer Shillary

Yeah... Sure...
Into the trash it goes.

>One candidate runs on an "America First" platform

>Other candidate puts the needs of other countries first

>B-b-but other countries like Clinton!

Who gives a fuck what our client-states say? Not anyone I know.

>how does Sup Forums feel about the foreign rejection of Donald Trump?
Should not be taken seriously, it's because of the lack of unbiased reporting from journalists.
Also i'm surprised he got the highest rating here since we've already had an experience with a rich dude saying controversial stuff

He has support in Serbia. There aren't many names hated as much as Clinton here

Greeks hate the Clintons since the NATO terror campaign in Serbia, a whole fucking lot.
I think it was the time, we took a massive turn towards anti-americanism, now that we liked them before.

Good thing they can't vote then :^)

now = not

>Japan rating of hard working
>26 percent
Lmao. Nips are so fucking deluded. Everyone here """"works"""" longer hours but 8 out of the 12 hours a nip pulls in a shift is just putting random numbers in excel doing absolutely nothing other than waiting for the kachou to go home because they're too beta to leave before him. The other 4 hours are broken up between sleeping when no one is looking and then getting piss drunk off of a single asashi beer at an after work not-mandatory mandatory nomikai.

>highest rating in China
>a country he specifically wants to fuck with trade tarrifs
The world has gone quite mad.

I'm pretty sure confidence in Clinton is not very high here... Someone must have pulled that poll out of his arse. It is true though that Trump was thoroughly demonized by our media and it has often times stuck even with people who would normally support his position.

>Americans should care about what non-Americans want in a president

Not how that works

fucking bogan aussie cunts I'll show those kangaroo eating subhumans who's fucking arrogant.

I wonder what Libya thinks :^)

Did you hear about the N2?

>His highest ratings are in China

wat

why do chinks want the guy whos gonna stop letting them fuck us over

are they actually human?

So cuck countries?

I don't really care because their liberal opinions mean shit to me unless their dual citizens and can vote here.

While I was in Australia, I meant some snobby little cunt who has triple citizenship including Germany and the US. When the topic of US elections came up, he told me how serious he was about coming to the US to vote for Hillary against Trump. Probably the only Aussie I'll ever want to drop kick since the rest of you guys were pretty okay.

If you grew up somewhere else but have the ability to vote here because you somehow have an American social security number + address, fuck off and don't do it.

This poll is complete shit.
The took the numbers out of their butts.

>trump: the rest of the world is fucking us, we have to get smarter
>the rest of the world: i don't like trump

i wonder why

Orthodoxed empire when?

Our ((("unbiased" "public service" media))) constantly shits on Trump and treats Hillary as an angel. It would be funny if it wasn't so depressing. It was the same with brexit

You can read the whole survey + testing methodology here if you want.

pewglobal.org/2016/06/29/as-obama-years-draw-to-close-president-and-u-s-seen-favorably-in-europe-and-asia/

Methodology information is on page 6.

Japan REALLY doesn't like China do they?

Medias shill extremly hard against Trump here, worst than in the US.
People just drink the kool aid, especially when there is so few information sources.

1. She's weak and why would different countries want strong us president
2. Europeans are filled with bullshit, Trump is racist, sexist, devil etc etc

This all feels like a bad dream. How is Hillary even an option. Cheer me with dank memes please.

>RARE
>A
>R
>E

Also, less confidence in other countries president usually means a high probability of having a war with them or a low probability of bending him/her to the terms that benefits you more than his/her country.

Never realized how kind India was to us.

You guys may not poo in loo, but we still love you all.

Americans could give a flying fuck.

We'll park 1% of our Navy in your international borders and force you to pay a 50% tithe of your GDP to not bomb you back to the stone age.

India finding Americans the least Arrogant, Greedy and Violent. I wonder why is that, oh wait because we are arrogant, greedy and violent ourselves.

This information only serves to further solidify Trump as my candidate of choice.

>average Trump supporter

You squealed like a chicken when China decided to send a sub armed with nukes near your country.
Pic related.

Hello friendo
From the looks of your post, you appear to have pooed on your keyboard and it made something inconceivably wrong and stupid

This is a PSA reminding you to poo in loo

If you have running water, please clean off your keyboard and try submitting your post again, this time with your hands and not your ass

Thank you

Less US involvement overseas is a good thing. Imagine if the Australian Navy has to cover for us the next time you need aid after a tsunami or when north Korea decides to pop off a missile again. Imagine if the Royal Navy has to do the bombing for Israel next time it gets hot in the middle East again. We don't need more military power. Just less overseas interests.

So this is how burgers reacts when someone shoves their own dick in their mouth. They just put mayo on it and suck it like it never happened?

She's literally a fucking war profiteer. Given her track record for destablizing countries and acting in her own self interest with total diaregard for human life I'm amazed she's made it as far as she has. All on the backs of peace and love democrats no less.

Fucking tools.

>Non-American Countries Overwhelmingly Can Not Vote In a US Federal Election

I don't see any squealing in that article. The US Navy is able to track every noisy sub that leaves Chinkland.

Please, the entire world could mobilize against the United States and we would still have the means to wipe you all out.
Show respect to your masters, you exisit because we will it. You live in the usa whether youlike it or not

>Squeeled like a chicken
That was the media and a few armchair-admirals. Meanwhile, the actual navy was watching that sub, finger on the trigger, saying "I wish a chink motherfucker would try", ready for anything. Then the politicians acted like we were on the brink of WWIII even though they knew we weren't even close because it was a nice justification to SPEND MORE MONEEEES

Where the fuck do these poles come from?

Obama's standing here is slightly higher than George W's, and Clinton is seen as bad as Trump.

I seriously want to know who they poll.

From Poland, dumbass.

I pray to kek that trump will win

The butthurt will summon cthulu

Our media shills for Hillary literally every chance they get. They also shill against Trump every chance they get. Pretty shameful because all of the media here is openly known to be controlled by the CIA and other US powers since the end of the 2nd World War. One of our largest media outlets casted Trump on the front of the newspaper with an angry face, flames in the background, calling him an evil dictator who will end the world.

The German people are mindless sheep that have been neutered and obey and command given to them, which in this case is to be as liberal as possible and hate anything remotely conservative. You know you're in deep shit when your only "conservative" party is more liberal than a party that calls themselves "The Left."

People outside of the US also think that Trump is a reality show star and Clinton is just the wife of a former president.

If the American public legitimately thinks that foreigners' opinions matter in their elections then they're even dumber than the stereotype suggests.

We love him here in Israel.

Look at you, desperate to save "muh burger pride", you went to war with Iraq because you thought they had WMDs even when they didn't. You fought the Vietnam war even when it was between France and Vietnam.
You have put mutliple sanctions on North Korea even when you know there nukes can't do any shit.
And you did nothing when China decides to send a sub armed with nukes near you. Either you are afraid to fight someone of your own size (because Iraq and Vietnam were no way near you) or you are too cucked by Chinese cocks (Business)

Hopefully we will someday achieve super power status, like india!

No but seriously when are you people going to invent trash cans? Every picture I see of poor indians they are standing in a pile of fucking garbage. I used to wonder why indian kids were always playing in landfills and then I realized that their neighborhoods are just garbage piles. Pick up your fucking trash and then maybe evolve to the point that you can use toilets, and THEN start giving advice to americans. Our worst nigger ghettos look like 5-star resorts compared to your cities.

Maybe she should carpetbag to a foreign country and run for office there.

Oh, so are you comparing yourself with a 3rd world nation now? How low can your standards can actually go?

Non American countries don't know shit about the American election. Hell, not even all Americans know/bother to look into all the shit that Hillary has done.

who gives a fuck?

I heard that if you fall asleep at work people will assume it's because you're exhausted from working so hard and will view you more favorably lol stupid fucking japs please tell me this is true

>poo bathing champion
>talking about low standards

And why are we even supposed to care about those fat fucks. They wouldn't have even reached to Hillary vs Trump if they had paid that kind of attention and research on Americans themselves.

Hahahahahaha man oh man, sounds like you wish you were american

No what happened? All I've heard is a taxi driver dodging a roadblock.

It is true. Also in China.

I've heard it from a Chinese person in China. He told me after I asked why the fuck were university students carrying around pillows in the library.

We are a 3rd world nation, we are supposed to suck that's why we are a 3rd world nation. Its like calling a retard a retard, it won't fix him but it will surely decrease your social acceptance.

No thanks, I don't want to live in a country where niggers are treated equal and with respect.

I heard they're putting fucking razor blades on the streets.. Protests on it too according to the news.

Keep telling yourself you would rather live in poo town, im sure you'll believe it soon.

your country is 100% nigger

I am rich so I will get along fine here also why would I devalue my 34 million + INR net worth into 503,000 USD with no job security and no property there?

As long as they are not actual Africans.

Down in Cape Town right? Same protest as last night's burnt busses?

Yup AFAIK

Yeesh. A bit worrying that the rural and township types' reaction to government dissatisfaction is protest rather than just voting for someone else.

This basically. Also where did they do this poll in each country? Thats also something to consider.

Gee, might have something to do with the media constantly shilling for shillary. Some news sites are even faking polls here, that's bad it's gotten here.