Christine chubbuck tape found

youtu.be/ph7oHWONq0c

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4fe_1317534483
youtu.be/3fyekZEDUXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's already a thread, autismo.

Wh..What's that? You want me to make another one?

SOMEBODY GIMME A QUCK RUN DOWN

>the sound of her head thudding on the desk
Thats some scary shit. I wonder if its fake

nah, that's how mics getting hit sound.

Women pissed that her news station only cares about blood and gore and sensationalism instead of reporting actual news. So in bringing with the latest in blood and gore she shot herself in the head live on air.

just like bruce jenner

fake and gay

Plus she suffered from deep depression

HOLE MOTHERFUCKIN SHIT YOU BASTARDS, YOU FUCKING DID IT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I FUCKING KNEW IT

this isn't real, it's intentionally horrific quality and sound (so you can't make out it's not her) and the gun doesn't visually fire and that's not how people collapse when they get shot in the head.

obviously fake. Get the fuck out of here with this.

Your mother is fake

>and the gun doesn't visually fire and that's not how people collapse when they get shot in the head.
You know this from all your years of shooting people in the head

>what is a wadcutter round

If it was real the gun would have been louder
She used a .38 right? This was quieter than a .22

Seems fake

What the hell was she supposed to be saying anyways?

That is how people collapse when getting shot, look at the Ricardo Lopez tapes. But it probably is fake, although incredibly well done.

The way she falls is too smooth
Like 60fps shit
Fake and gay

why would a literal news station tape have such terrible v/a

seems very fake

Fake.

And gay.

and she hadnt gotten laid in a while and was worried she was never going to get married and eventually be squeezed out of her job

>that's not how people collapse when they get shot in the head.
People collapse like you flipped them off with a switch if they get hit in the right place in the head.

It looks kind of fake but what incentive would anyone have to hire a team to fake some obscure suicide tape from 30+ years ago? The video only has 210 views so it's not even like a significant number of people even care.

fake and gay.

I believe it keeps getting taken down and re-uploaded.

oh man that is sooooooooo shocking pffffft

somebody have the webm btw?

DUDE FAKE I CAN TELL FROM LE PIXELS LMAO xddd

>what incentive would anyone have to hire a team to fake some obscure suicide tape from 30+ years ago?
There's a ton of hype for the tape. It's the most infamous piece of lost media on the internet and tons of work has gone into tracking it down. Plus, two movies about Chubbuck were released last year, so there's even more publicity for the story.

It's exactly the kind of thing someone would fake, and the right time a fake like that would come out. Just like the fake Treadwell tapes that came out after Grizzly Man.

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

Are you cereal? People have been looking for this tape for decades. If it didn't keep get taken down it would have millions of views within a day.

Maybe it's some kind of viral marketing for the new movie.

Last I heard some old lady gave it to a law office to take care of.

The sound quality sounds like it was fucked up in a procedural, artifical manner. Makes me think it's not real

this movie came out summer last year, it's been on torrent for over a month

Gunfire isn't going to be much louder than anything else on some camera with a shit tier mic (watch any war footage for example) and muzzle flash often disappears on film unless special, ultra bright blanks are used. Here is an actual, confirmed suicide with a .45 for example.
liveleak.com/view?i=4fe_1317534483

Here is a video on real vs fake muzzle flash
youtu.be/3fyekZEDUXA

Or the other movie.

which also came out last year and has been on torrent since december, do your homework niggas.

Christine was great,

Kate plays christine was awful.

>Normie woman will literally kill themselves if they haven't gotten Chad's cock in a while

The other thread points out how the H in WATCH is a different shape in this video vs. the aftermath footage.

Not that I'm going to watch something like this anyway.

>Not that I'm going to watch something like this anyway.
DO IT FAGGOT

It's really not that bad

Nigger I use Budd Dwyer as my phone background, quit being a fag

LMAO, this clip has been around for a while. /x/ acting like it's something new, I've seen this clip before, it's fake. But admittedly very well done.

UK only just got this film in cinema

Bravo, good fake.
needed more work on the tape effects tho.

I don't know a lot about gunz but...

There's no recoil when she shoots, also the gun makes the noise AFTER she lowers her hand.

And all that digital grain and distortion, it looks ridiculously fake.

a person doesn't go down like that after getting shot in the head, especially a woman

timestamp does not move at all. a real studio tape would continue to count up

>people believe this is real
how fuckin gullible are you come on now

good movie, I recommend it

Find and read the description of what happened that day. She hit the desk, hard.

sounds more fake than it looks

The sound effects are so pronounced yet the dialogue is indistinguishable

Yes the way she went down seemed contrary to other suicide videos too much force in this one.

Except they do you stupid faggot. You ever see someone get sniped in those ISIS videos? Those US soldiers drop like a ton of bricks. Also look at the Budd Dwyer tape, he drops the same way. Dumbass

was tv news really that low quality in 1974?

i feel like something like that could easily faked with modern equipment and techniques.

>No blood at all

Seems legit

dude, again, this is not the footage that was broadcast on TV.

She hit that stand like a sack of dicks.

That probably had more to do with it.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door.
is two doors down

somebody had their iphone out recording it?

Is it really that good or is it sarcasm?

oh, why thankya kindly
I'll just be onna my way then

Fuck you..?

Man she hit her head on the desk pretty hard there. Was she ok?

Would have been better if they actually recorded it with old equipment.

she shot herself in the face retard she's a damn fary cry from ok

top kek

ITT
>I want to believe

It's awfully convenient how every detail that would verify is juuust too low on quality.

>what is peripheral vision

I do feel bad for her though, on account of her being shot to death :(

There would have been a bigger buzz online if it was real

Bruce Jenner tier
Fake and gay

So my mate DID hear a tape that was suspiciously similar to the one only Werner Herzog heard. It was just fake. I've been arguing that he's been lying about that shit for years because of how similar in description it was but it looks like at least he thought he was telling himself the truth.

>footage nowhere to be found for 40 years
>suddenly surfaces as the movie comes out
i fucking hate hollywood so much. these people have no shame.

fuck off Melody

also mfw you said nobody would torrent this

top lmfao delusional as fuck

THIS

The footage looks fake anyway. Stop shilling here.

wow this real footage is real spooky

>Her focus on her lack of relationships is generally considered to be the driving force for her depression; her mother later summarized "her suicide was simply because her personal life was not enough." She lamented to co-workers that her 30th birthday was approaching and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man.

Bet there's a few of you in here who can relate.

What bothers me is the fact that people come here to actually do that (shill), but still refuse to somehow talk about Sup Forums in public.

Not that I want Sup Forums to become more popular or anything.

I've never even been on one date with a man.

if she has a dick it's a girls dick, I gotcha

>le implying you have dated transvestites

Superior Christine

Jesus Christ I've seen some fake shit in my time and this takes the fake cake.

If this turns out to be real I will literally kill myself.

That is how sure I am that this is fake.

fake and gay and fake

This user gets it.

You're right I'm worse, I have never been on a date with a man. She has been on two.

Sup Forums has been popular since chanology. Its only gotten worse with gamergate and the fappening.

It's not that the flash isn't bright enough, it's just that cameras only record so many frames per second. A slower camera just doesn't record the flash. Pretty much every shit-tier gun youtuber will have footage of themselves shooting, but their cameras only catch every third flash or so.