Temperate weather all year

>temperate weather all year
>no hurricane, tornado or other crazy meteorological phenomenon
>no earthquake
>no tsunami
>no supervolcano

Is Western Europe unironically the best place in the world? It's no wonder modern civilisation originated from here.

don't forget Finland and Sweden, nothing happens there either.

Tu mets plus d'espace avant ton point d'interrogation, Nigel ?

Weather isn't temperate though, it gets cold

Dont you guys get floods?

Norway has less rude winters than Germany.

>It's no wonder modern civilisation originated from here.

More like Eastern Mediterranean.

shit climate. spain is the best country in europe overall, their only problem is morocco

Yeah that must be why they have approx 4000 independence movements

>no tornadoes
>Violent tornado outbreak with 8 tornadoes that swept over France (5) Belgium (1) and the Netherlands (2). In France a category F5 tornado destroyed the town of Palluel killing 6 people. Shortly after an F4 destroyed Pommereuil killing 2 other people. Both tornadoes traveled for 23 km. In the Netherlands 2 F3 tornadoes caused the deaths of seven people, one of these reached F3 (T7) strength. In total there were 2 F2, 4 F3, 1 F4 and 1 F5 tornadoes.

We aren't E*ropean, fuck off

t.faced independentist terrorism and separatist movements like spen

>too hot for snow in the winter
>too cold for the beach in the summer
i hate our climate

I still don't get how Austria is western europe and Czechia is eastern europe, even though Vienna is like 150 km more east than Prague

lol the sheer delusion

>yuros cucked by based anglos
every time lmfao

culturally you are eastern just like poland

>Spain, Portugal and Italy aren't part of western Europe
This meme has to die

>thirdie nations count as part of Western Europe
wew lad

Yes I know, I think central europe is a meme, but still, doesn't make sense geographically

italy has volcanos and earthquakes, portugal has earthquakes too

They got droughts too. That's why I chose a map that doesn't include them.

Christ Northern Ireland is disgusting.

Sometimes
But they rarely are heavily damaging

Because you are slavs while Austria is Germanic ? I'm guessing that's also why Estonia will never be considered nordic while being as southern as Denmark and as eastern as Finland

america is better than europe at literally everything

>be american
>get shot by sunlight

>"""temperate""" weather
>+25°C ... +40°C from April until October
Finland is better.

in Provence we have sometimes in spring because of the snow of the Alps, but as it's not much

"Eastern", seeing how it is a cardinal direction thus inherently a qualia tied to geography, should only be used in geographical context when speaking about intra-national areas like Europe. There is no continuum of culture ranging from the geographic central of Europe all the way to east. Czech Republic, for all intents and purposes, is a Central European country based on geographical location, history and culture. The only things that really tie it to the East are Slavic language and a history of involuntary communism.

I denounce categorising Finland as "Western" for similar reasons.

>This god's forsaken frozen fucking wasteland is better

only in western Norway, but that's because of storm and rain during winters. It can get crazy at times there

We got watermanagement buddy.

Europe is cold as shit and gets no sunlight.
Arizona is the true promised land.

:)