Does anyone else hate it when he does that "quiet whisper" thing or when he stops other people from speaking by trying...

Does anyone else hate it when he does that "quiet whisper" thing or when he stops other people from speaking by trying to be funny or tell some shit joke.

it's fucking annoying holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Bj0RtUxXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you ever stop posting about yourself stefan?

He lives in Canada you illiterate.

>OP is a dumb person that is intimidated by Stefan's intelligence

jesus fucking christ i was having a hearty kek with the webm and my fucking fire alarm went off i thought the thought police were finally coming to arrest me fuck

Yeah stef, it's pretty annoying but I understand why you do it.
I would just suggest doing it less often so it actually feels like you are making a point.

When I'm watching a 1+ hour video he does that gay whisper or shit joke every 10 seconds, it gets fucking annoying.

Just have a normal conversation holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Bj0RtUxXM

>"quiet whisper" thing

If your penis doesn't grow when he does this then you might be gay.

>Now that's an argument, user-kun.
Stefan Molyneux

>proxies don't exist
Oh, Stefan.

>quiet whisper thing

Not sure what you mean by this

>The opposite of "I love you" is "not an argument"

I don't know why he gets so much praise around here. In Canada he is known as a dangerous cult figure, the equivalent of Jim Jones or Fred Phelps.

"NO WHISPERING", the Paki garage manager snarled, as his steel toed shoe whizzed past Stefo's head in the service pit.
Moly is such a tease.

does he actually have a cult? literally all i heard negative was he was doing unlicensed therapy with his wife on his call in show. and i think that was like years ago.

He told people to break off family ties if their family was bad for their mental health.

Coupled with asking for cash, it came off as culty.

de-foo isn't all that uncommon.

So what? Are you literally retarded to be in a family that despises you? Americucks are pitiful. No wonder theres a single mom of niglets epidemic in America, cuckolds

I wasn't saying that he was part of a cult, I'm saying that's why people call him a cult leader. People go "Oh god he's trying to control people's minds and thought sand break off family ties and send him money, he must be a cultist!" when really he's no more than a radio show host.

the only problem with our guy Stefan is that he isn't funny

Pretty sure the quiet whisper thing is a NLP technique
Obama does it, so do a bunch of other people when they're trying to promote something

And yes, it does annoy me
I also hate when stefan tries to be poetic or turns into a drama queen, I'm not a 2 year old that needs amusing