Are they European?

Are they European?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaska.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/136491-painokoneet-seis-venalaiset-eivat-olekaan-suomalaisia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

DUBS!!!!!!

Mongolian
Fins are also ones

Check em

Making the same threads over and over sure did a number on your brain, Daniel.

We have nothing in common with Russians.

The Russians are too pure for such comments

>We have nothing in common with Russians.

LOL
O
L

this. 99,9% of Finns are pure germanics

asian*

We are culturally and genetically far from Russians.

Russians killed off the Finno-Ugrics.

>there are people on Sup Forums who still reply to this spammer's threads

I don't care if we are Asians, but we have no connection to Russians.

genetically we are closer to you than any other cunt

We do have some connection, because they are part Finno-Ugric mongrels, but it's an absolutely marginal part of their genetics and not a part of their national identity. In some parts it was and probably still is a mark to be exterminated.

Not true. You're closer to even Swedes that Finns and that's not closer either.

Connections between Finns and Russians don't exist and made up connections are Putlin info-ops.
jaska.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/136491-painokoneet-seis-venalaiset-eivat-olekaan-suomalaisia
Who exactly? There's nothing Finnish in Russia.

And what about saunas, vodka, suicide and self loathing because of ancestry?

i wish we really did but now most of homicides in russia comes from drink finno ugrics shouting "FIRE WATEEER" when they see vodka

It would be naive to think the genes haven't spread around their population. But for an average Muscovite to start wewuzing as a Finno-Ugric would be as ridiculous as to say he's tatar or chechen (only because they're also apart of the prison of nations).

Sauna is our thing, not yours. Sauna means a brothello in Russian. We drink as much as French. Suicide rates are comparable to Belgium.

There's no self-loathing because of ancestry. Studying your roots is huge in Finland and you written Records up until 15th century and nobody has Russians in those either on top of genetic studies. One Finn equals ten Russians and all Swedes are gay.

Studies show there is no connection. It's a known fact Moskalis killed Finnic population throughout the century.

Russians are the drunks. You're all alcoholics, thieves and murderers.

Then you must be better informed. I can usually recognize most Russians easily.

What is the connection between actual Tšingis and Finno-Ugrics anyway?

Russians' ancestry means slaves and fighting to spread misery, thievery and murders in form of communism.

Finnish ancestry means free farmers, high literacy rates, universities and fighting to stop international Communism. Finnish are better than Russians in every sense.

>brothello
Da fuck is this? Brothel?
Difference between banya and sauna are obvious, don't be like that
Anyway sorry about mine conclusion
Just on that board you all self pitty and shit
On one second i thought that actually not ironic

Please refrain from posting with japanese proxy, Poland-kun

You mean that russkies during all russian history were trying to build communism?

the fuck are you even trying to say? you don't even know what finno-ugric is. homicide rates are extremely high all over russia, not only where the so-called finno-ugrics live mostly

Пoдъeбaть хoтeл дa чeт зaпиздeлcя
Дa и пpo финнo-yгpoв нe нaдo здecь. Гoвopишь тaк бyдтo я в шкoлe ни paзy ypoки иcтopии нe пoceщaл и дoп.лит-py нe читaл

>free farmers
Sure thing buddy

>universities
None of which were founded by Finns
>fighting to stop international Communism
True, "muh Winter War" is the extent of our pathetic identity

No, we're not and never were.

That's just things that happened over long period of time.

You have to go back.

Whore house.

Finnish Sauna is popular around the world nowadays e.g. even to a some degree among white Germans, which originally were introduced to it during the fight against Communism in Lapland.

Russians are just larping Sauna culture from the stolen Saunas in Karelia.

Even our Altaic brothers, Turks, are more close to us culturally with old log houses and saunas. Russians are just fake fukcs who try to imply that Finns should join Russia because of these fake info-ops.

They are wh*te and that says enough about them

hey shut up, we're not fucking white

Are they Russian?

>Sauna is our thing
Lol, dumb finn. You stole banyas from us and renamed it to your ugly orc tongue. A bathhouse is an indo-european invention, used by ancient anatolians, romans etc

We are finni-mongols.

>indo-european invention

'Indo-Europeans' are a language family, not a genetically related family. Slavs have nothing to do with Romans just because you speak a language that's in the same family as Latin.

More European than Turks

>Slavs have nothing to do with Romans
I think you meant nordics. You definitely don't have anything to do with Romans, other than the language family. Just like finns.

No

Did you even read what I said? You claimed that the bathhouse was an 'Indo-European invention', which doesn't make any sense other than for linguistic reasons. My claim was that Indo-Europeans aren't one genetic group, and thus Russians can't claim things that was invented by Romans, or Ancient Anatonians, as you espoused.

>Even our Altaic brothers, Turks
so we've met double autism here.

>and thus Russians can't claim things that was invented by Romans
read his post again, dumb faggot. he didn't claim that sauna is russian invention, just said it's indo-european, not fingolian.

> post kokholes
> told bout rusdkies
Shutup cuckold