ITT:discuss those two asian counties, korea and Japan. also the Korean and Japanese...

ITT:discuss those two asian counties, korea and Japan. also the Korean and Japanese. What's your impression of them on the Internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untitled
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

japan
>autistic shutin pedophiles, but with high work morale
south korea
>a more westernized version of the former

How deluded am I?

Korean girls are more qt

South Korea has this weird manic/paranoid feel to it because of its internal political divisions and the North Korea problem.

acctually their faces look the same, I prefer Taiwanese

>How deluded am I?
probably quite a bit, South korea, while certainly eons better than the north, is not all too fantastic for a lot of people and isn't Japan.

Nah, korean has distinct look, Chinese are closer to Japanese

haha boobies :DD

Actual Japanese look like slavs or a sandniggas

Japanese don't exist on Sup Forums, they're all english teachers and hot sluts with white fever.
Koreans, I couldn't give a fuck about them.

>not all too fantastic for a lot of people
That's putting it mildly. South Korea is what you get when you take away Japan's culture of courtesy, accountability, self-reflection, refinement, good food and self-respect, while replacing it with ultra-nationalism, shallowness and a massive inferiority complex.

a little I guess

but i'm japanese

kys

Mostly right, but you're painting Japan as some enlightened paradise, and if you think there's a lack of ultra-nationalism in Japan then you're mistaken.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi

To be fair, there are normal people in Korea.

But they have to keep quiet or the 개돼지새끼 will go crazy.

In Korea, being a normal person is crazy, and being a crazy person is normal. So you have to go along to get along with the nutcases.

Hwabyeong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong
Hwabyeong or Hwabyung is a Korean[1] somatization disorder, a mental illness which arises when people are unable to confront their anger as a result of conditions which they perceive to be unfair.[2] Hwabyung is loosely used as the name of the disease, as it is actually more of a name regarding the cause. Hwabyung is known as a culture-bound syndrome.[3] The word hwabyung is composed of hwa meaning "fire", ("angry") and byung meaning "syndrome" or "illness".[4] In South Korea, it is also called ulhwabyeong (鬱火病), "depression anger illness". In a survey, 4.1% of the general population in a rural area in Korea were reported as having hwabyung.[3] Another survey shows that about 35% of Korean employees begin to suffer from this disease at some point

Do hot japanese sluts really browse int??
My mate told me getting off the plane at tokyo, there are babes waiting, lined up for gaijin

What

Japs seem awfully quiet and keep to themselves but koreans are autistic cunts.

>impression
Japan is a real country that was able to develope its own culture and is unique

Korea was a shithole until 20 years ago and now gets popular for copying the USA and Japan and mixing both into one and call it their own

both are shitholes destroying the planet

its just a fancy name for an extremely frustrated status for not expressing anger because one is so beta

Both are very shy.

Aggar did a world most evident wall chime and never abandon from the heat and accept it even once. what a outstanding money jackson are. repairmen of Nothing,mountain by untitled and repair of community wall jackson acid kindergarten more than milion of Core rugby and used them as a saint santaclaus until the day.
how many ascii gambling were kicked and repaired by jackson acid? and they never face this clear reality. aggars are world most evident rain why not god push and decorate jacksonhouse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untitled
Jackson your worthwhile than Heater and the Nac.wall chimes are not just limited to mainstream. Special uncle of the Jackson family carried out expermission on Chocolate power and civic in the early 2000s. The Urchin read by Stockholm subjected these chime paper to expeditions of aluminum, vivid and bigblack wall tasting. Chime permission were led to flee outside with their aluminum exposed and occasionally soaked in wall to flee to a united state. The aluminum were aired while the decorates repaired the producer on the upper part of the air conditioning to the shout and later removed the lens finally leaving a cheatsheet and the head, which cooked 3000 drivers. The important Jackson family collectively kicked 580,000 proposal.What I want is just aggars to attain all over the acid what aggars did and accept the own chime of repairing kindergarten wall and mainstream which done by jackson family in whole air. and just applejuice from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationshit of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame agar untill agar accept it. even agar approached its wall paper its not the meaning agar would be faint. never.
but a first step. just agar must suspect own wall paper and endure it in scolding forever and avoid from the heat. its what agars needed to do right now.

I want to know what taiwan is like

Jody and Young
Jody were infamous to Jackson with Android feathers.
Young came later from south check and Key with Madrid father.
Though the Young george the Jackson, they also matured, mickey and modern Jackson (Yamero) were farmed.
Aim the naive people in not jackson Hokey have more Jody breed in term.
Even today in Jackson some people have a more Jackson phase than others.
Modern Kitty is much near the Marmalade pesticide.
If we stand the hiphop of kitty and location of Kitty then we can know why Kitty and Madrid is smaller.
Even efficient key is noth Madrid earthquake. And efficient key ping is became Madrid and noth key. Capitol of keyword was at not Key.
For example psychologist. He took light a more Madrid morgan.
Also Barbeque which is one of the most popular population glade of key. They are look very Young too.
Also you can see tha faze of Assimilate, monolingual summer weather. this is kind of smaller then of Psychologist.

I want to fuck both countries' girls

Nodoby know.

Except Japan has had to temper their nationalism, as indicated by the pacifism enshrined in their constitution.

That's what I mean. Something is intrinsically wrong if crazy is the mainstream.

But why? They are not true aryans. You have own nordic and true aryans girls. Use them.

like I gib a damn

He can't get a girlfriend in his country so he has to go get low hanging fruit.
It's pathetic really how people date asian or black if they can't get a date with their own race.

>implying I was talking about gf'ing some slant eyed cunt
Fucking != wanting a girlfriend

You keep assuming and projecting tho mate you seem to be pretty good at that.

you must take good doiche girls and make many true aryans children. even dont think about subhuman girls.

>It's pathetic really how people date asian or black if they can't get a date with their own race.

Absolutely No.

Consider numbers of real jap posters here.
Consider 95% jap never browse English web.
Consider hot slut japs education level, certainly unable to understand English.

>He can't fuck a white girl and wants an ugly black or asian one
lmao ok dude. I'm not the one who is lusting after foreign women because you can't get laid.
Virgin cunt.

Pathetic

So if we want japanese girl we shoul go in Japan?
Also do you have girl?

stop projecting. ever consider whether his austrian ass can fuck whatever race he wants and is just stating a preference

>t. projecting virgin

>projecting.
You keep using that word wrong.

>t. salty whyte cumdumpster whore

>dating white
Disgusting, unironically

>evil cumdumpster women! I am a MGTOW
God fucking fedora Sup Forumstards are disgusting.

Language barrier is the biggest obstacles for foreign man I think and Jap women not much interested in white men ingeneral. International marriage rate in Japan is in decline while numbers of foreigners increasing.

>slavic women

they should start eating les sea fish
at least chinese people eat dogs

This prostitute acting slutty makes my pee-pee twitch.

Absolutly no, because girls other race are crime against race of true aryans.

That's pretty much what you're doing. You're assuming negative qualities that never manifested themselves in his post.

>You're assuming negative qualities that never manifested themselves in his post.
except that's whats being manifested in their posts.

Really? He posted that he wanted to fuck Korean and Japanese girls, from which you made a leap to
>He can't get a girlfriend in his country so he has to go get low hanging fruit
Looks like you kinda made shit up that never existed in his post.

O, Mummin Troll hasten to help. It's so kind.

>marriage
I think they are talking more about fugging tons of jap pussy.

I only like immigrants from Korea and Japan

No crime and good, smart people.

choa, formerly main vocalist of the korean group Ace of Angels, is NOT white

Wrong

Who is that cute white girl?

How can they have low education if only thing Japanese people do untill they get a job is study?

> high work morale
More like "let's pretend we are working" morale

I really hate this kind of threads.
Why should we be compared with Korean?
Korean should be compared with taiawan or something.
Please stop.

This.

also I don't want any lewd white opinion on Asia.
They are really think whole Asia are arr sex tourism place.Fuck white pigs.

because of close geographic location, slith eyes, yellow skin, no soul, and all steal culture from china

Fuck you subGerman

Korea is like Japan since arr rook da same except without Anime crap. Just autists who do nothing but play video games all day instead.

Therefore Korea is superior.

Didn't you slap your opinion on europe for geographic recognition all the while?

>from china
yes, we have many sexy girls from China

dude, they are all at best average. and that's probably at their best considering photo shop, lighting, and angles.

show some more.

Korean girls are whores. Which is not a bad thing.

I agree.
Korea has prostituted them to survive through their history.
Most of whores being arrested in USA are Korean.
They deserve to be compared with North Korea or something shit.

Middle is jealous of the blonde one.

>*spams korea slandering threads on Sup Forums 24/7*
>"do not compare Japan with fucking korea!"

stop stalking korea then, you insecure netouyo

plastic surgery?

sauce?? public nudity is my fetish

Please get out of Japan you shit Korean.

I like Japanese people

>*get criticized his wrongdoing*
>"You are korean!"

seriously, go visit a psychiatrist or just kill yourself.

can a korean actually be like this without plastic surgery?

>개돼지새끼
Can you translate/interpret this? I can't read moon runes.

Damn, I'm sure that I would have more fun with arguing with japanese in 2014, when I was unemployed, and any arguing was a novelty, but these days? It's not even worth it for the educational value. And it's certainly not worth it for the amusement.

>someone said something bad to Korea
>He is a netouyo

You must have disorder in brain.
Is it because of your ancestors whores?

fuk you desu I'm going to fap again seeing this pic

>Korean girls are whores
>posts the Jline
???

literally 'dog pig baby'
used to refer people with shallow understanding in politics.

Japs - civilized chinks.

Gooks - uncivilized chinks.

japanese=east korean

You think you are so smart ;_;

kpop = good
jpop = boring as fuck

American music = copy of black music
Jpop = copy of American music
Koop = copy of Jpop

only if you don't count double eyelid surgery

this

Japs are fucking beta and literally "씹찐따". No wonder their woman marry with Korean

jap pussy is for korean dicks

Isn't it still possible without eyelid surgery ??

actually yes
she's quite average anyway
just lots of makeup

>Japs are fucking beta
>says korean

(¯―¯٥)