Infinity Wars

This is going to be a gigantic cluster fuck with each of the like 50 main characters getting like 5 minutes of screen time each and iron man getting 2 hours of screen time

who fucking cares at this point

>good guys vs bad guys

No thanks

some of Sup Forums and they need to know it's going to suck

what the fuck is wrong with scarjo in this picture

this movie is going to look like the airport scene set in the doctor strange final boss world

can't wait for the webms

Is this a documentary about a gay nightclub?

I stopped caring about the MCU after The Avengers. Judging by what ive heard since then i cant really say i regret it

>yfw you realize over 50% of the characters "in the movie" are by meantion or their name on a list only.

shes been doing the chloe moretz workout regimen

>there probably wont be any cameos from the Netflix or AoS characters

you mean 50 good guys vs one guy trying to impress his waifu

I used to say "Good, I would hate to see Daredevil's fights watered down" but then Daredevil Season 2 happened.

It's two movies though.
You mean one guy trying to impress his waifu vs his crippling self-doubt.

RDJ probably won't even need to go to the set seeing Iron Man is CGI

Easiest 50 million ever

It will be less than 5 minute screen time. Most characters will be regulated to a single quip as they show off their most common mode of combat. A 90 minute movie cannot do justice to 50+ characters having something /useful/ to do, since there's a few gods and monsters in there who could sneeze and do more damage than the humans with guns or arrows. Still gotta pay that lip service to fans and contracts though.

But what are they going to do after this? They can't go any bigger. It'll be the era of DCEU after this, right?

Two 90 minute movies, user, with two more movies in-between them.

Apparently it's basically 'Thanos: The Movie'. I imagine he will narrate it.

Why are they all facing the same way?

>It's a "edgy bullied nerd writes poetry about his waifu" episode
Oh dear.

Infinity Wars Vol. 1 will gross 2.2 billion

Screencap this

But the capeshit bubble bursts though?

>50 main characters
So who's going to appear? Let's list them off
Leaving out characters from Netflix shows and Agents of Shit

Cap America
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk
ScarJo
Hawkeye
Hawekeye's family
Scarlet Bitch
Vision
War Machine
Falcon
Loki
Odin
Sif
Some of Thor's other buddies (who the fuck cares about them)
Pepper?
Jane?
Ant Man
Wasp
Ant Man's buddies
Dr Pym
Nick Fury
Cobie Smulders
Black Panther
Spider Man (in one of the two movies)
MEME OFF BRO
Green alien chick
Blue alien chick
Mantis chick
Drax
Rocket Raccoon
Groot
Star Lord's dad
Star Lord's adoptive dad
Thanos
Jon Favreau
Zemo
Agent 13
Black Panther's harem
Dr Strange
Dr Strange's girlfriend
Wong
Baron Mordo
Cap Marvel
Aunt May
A bunch of kids from Spider Man's movies

Fuck, how many is that even? Did I miss anyone obvious?

We can only dream

They need to do the Malazan Book of the Fallen expanded cinematic universe

Pip the Troll.
That's never going to happen. Too much shit going on for movies, too much special effects needed for a TV-show budget.

>iw:1
Hi everyone lets research the magic rocks
Oh wow theres more
Oh no maybe dangerous

>middle movie 1
gotg learn about gems a bit more
adventure to earth because it's too big an issue to deal with (why even go to earth? does any of the crew know earth is a hotbed for supertech/magic?)
but loose their gem to thanos en-route

>middle movie 2
thor/loki stuff lore dump about gems to earthlings
vision dies/looses gem
we need to team up, this is too much for the ragtag group on earth
might end with thanos getting most/all gems

>iw2
Everyone teams up at last
thanos should still wreck everyone's shit
but probably heroes win, somehow

I don't even know the road map, so my guess for the middle movies could be wrong. All that matters is thanos has to start gaining gems and protag/heroes need to start loosing theirs.

Like how do you even pad a storyline like this? Politics? A crude romance and SoL scenes? Overly drawn out actions sequences for the weak humans to have a spot light in?

>Pip the Troll
Who?

Peter Dinklage from Game of Thrones.

I don't care if they have to leave out a ton of shit, a lot of it is garbage, I just want to see Tool fight Jaghut with his obsidian sword, whilst disappearing an reappearing in a cyclone of flames

If they do it right Thanos and Adam Warlock will be the main characters, and everyone else will be just fodder for Thanos. They won't though, like you say they'll try to give everyone their due and fail miserably.

How about focusing on Thanos, the most interesting character in this whole scenario?
When will they even give Adam Warlock to us? He's not in GotG2 as far as I know.

Oh I guess I forgot Bucky and the Collector.

>look up which part he's playing
>he's not even listed on the Infinity Wars wikipedia page but he's definitely in the movie
What the fuck

You wouldn't like it. Just go watch some anime or something.

yes, every superhero hero from now on should be good guys fighting good guys for vaguely defined reasons

If it does it will be due to DCWB causing superhero fatigue through its shitty Justice League movies

It would be more interesting from a thanos PoV. But I doubt they'd go with it given the marketing and contracts. Would they even be allowed to have 60minutes on thanos and 30 on avengers/gotg etc. Just him hunting down the 3 gems we know of (visions, gotg and stranges necklace) and doing research (or what ever method he uses to find them). Something from the villains perspective could be fun.

At least I think we've only seen 3 gems so far.

>comic movie kiddies can't wrap their head around a huge ensemble story arc
>comics have been doing this successfully since the 50s

>At least I think we've only seen 3 gems so far.
Maybe you should actually watch the movies then because you missed two.

>90 min
HA. I doubt they'll be able to edit-chop it under 130 min. You haven't seen these movies have you?

I always get the impression RDJ doesn't even act he's just that much of an asshole in real life and his ego is really that big

>no deadpool

nope. lots of deaths in the first movie confirmed