/brit/

If you don't know, now you know edition

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2017/sep/07/john-le-carre-on-trump-something-truly-seriously-bad-is-happening
youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws
youtube.com/watch?v=flgWCAaq4oI
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/flatmates kitchen/
youtube.com/watch?v=NpYQ19NfCuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh just remembered another sex story. I got a random boner at a club while kissing a girl and she whipped my cock out and started grinding on it in front of everyone, i spunked down her leg and she cleaned it with her hand and licked it in front of me then went and snogged her mate.
took them into the boys toilets and shagged them silly until the bouncers came in and grabbed me while my dick was in one of them

Listen

Look

any lyrica man in

tramadol

how many shots does it take to make my heart stop and my body start to shake?

shag a book

all this has made me think
yesterday i went to a restaurant and the female waitress comped me a free drink for no reason

do you think she liked me?
im gay so im v bad at noticimg these things

did the coon talk fast?

What are the worst storms you brits get?

Florida user here bunkering down.

It was all a dream.

>Oh just remembered another sex story. I got a random boner at a club while kissing a girl and she whipped my cock out and started grinding on it in front of everyone, i spunked down her leg and she cleaned it with her hand and licked it in front of me then went and snogged her mate.
>took them into the boys toilets and shagged them silly until the bouncers came in and grabbed me while my dick was in one of them

Why do seemingly normal, intelligent folk resort to fucking stupid comparisons when they try to make a point about things they don't like?

>'These stages that Trump is going through in the United States and the stirring of racial hatred … a kind of burning of the books as he attacks, as he declares real news as fake news, the law becomes fake news, everything becomes fake news.

>'I think of all things that were happening across Europe in the 1930s, in Spain, in Japan, obviously in Germany. To me, these are absolutely comparable signs of the rise of fascism and it’s contagious, it’s infectious. Fascism is up and running in Poland and Hungary. There’s an encouragement about.'

theguardian.com/books/2017/sep/07/john-le-carre-on-trump-something-truly-seriously-bad-is-happening

can't wait for all the lads just going to uni now to be posting in 3 months time about how depressed they are, how they never made any mades and how they can't go in the kitchen because their flatmates are in there

same thing happens every year and i still laugh every time

>eat almost raw "free range" egg yesterday
>severe salmonella poisioning now

yeah that was not a good idea

think the lad i was bumming might be a bender, tried to kiss me last time

>mane

my view rn

it's called customer service you dumb twat

the guardian is left wing bollocks

What's the problem?

hope irma bums you up the arse real good

lol why was he sent off?

christ sounds edgy

once had one that knocked my bin down, that was fucking mental
guardian is right wing though, quite traditional

>how they can't go in the kitchen because their flatmates are in there
creasing

staying at home for uni
good or bad?

Nothing comparable to what the US and Caribbean get.

Think the worst I encountered blew a TV aerial off the roof and disrupted a potted plant.

wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws

fucked it

you sound really vengeful and bitter. were you that guy every uni talks about, how he was a bit too friendly with people at clubs and ended up getting spiked and raped in his dorm

>I believe in evoloution

HELLO
i am the Tale-Teller, and I deal in stories.

Do you have any tales to trade? For every story you tell me I will trade you one in return.

bad

Is Kidulthood the best piece of cinematic art that will ever come out of the United Kingdom?

karate kicked the goalkeeper in the head

doubt it

off to see Jacuzzi Boys play in a minute lads

Yes, but they're simply reporting le Carre's comments. Would you rather I post another source covering the same fucking story?

staying in £130 p/w accommodation so enjoy the money you'll save

any hannah diamond man in? genius tbf

youtube.com/watch?v=flgWCAaq4oI

how do you not believe in evolution? it's basically not even a theory at this point

if you haven't seen the exact posts i'm talking about you've been on /brit/ for less than a few months, jog on new twat

da fuck never had someone like that at either uni i went to

funny thing about the whole fake news debacle is that CNN coined the term after the election saying far right fake news on facebook was making people vote trump
but then donny started saying CNN was fake news so now CNN backpedaled and pretend trump made it up

right wing != traditional

I hate it when the bags for natural waste go flying everywhere.

HAPPINESS IS EASY

At work we have an area in one of the unused backrooms where lads that are mad at each other go to scrap. No cameras and no grassers.

Have a disagreement, go have a scrap and work it out. Never heard of anyone being sacked yet.

Been in there twice myself and won both fights. If you get busted up you usually have to clock out though. Always best to do it on nights with nobody around or on your last shift so you can make an excuse about the bruises when you come back to work.

>lol china's one-party """""""democracy"""""""
ah, yes, japan's """""""multi-party""""""" democracy

paid a prostitute to eat my poo before and let me pee on her

(LITTLE SHIPS OF GALILEE)

you sound like the new one

may as well not bother

uni isn't just about learning your subject it's about learning to be independent

complete mistake seriously halls are the best

its literally been observed in real time. only imbeciles refute it.

hate when news sites post clearly biased articles and disable user comments

obviously trying to push an agenda

getting a £6k loan for staying at home lol

thoughts on her new stuff?

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/flatmates kitchen/

mong

watch fresh meat and you'll realise what you're potentially missing out on

Let me come to your house and shit in your toilet then

youtube.com/watch?v=NpYQ19NfCuM

I think tim's phone's breaking now?

well, only a fucking monumental loser would consider doing such a thing so its probably for the best as you wouldn't make any friends in hall so you'd be miserable for 3 years.

want to drink a vimto with her

better 2bh but she needs to hurry up and release an album

Ahh yes let me voluntarily pay £27,000 for a piece of paper.

>point of uni is to get a good job
>get a good enough job, have to pay your debt back
>don't get a good enough job, waste of uni, always have debt hanging over you

y?

fuck pc music

>going to uni whilst living at home

Isnt that basically a 3 year extension of sixth form

>don't browse /brit/ for every waking second
>get accused of being a newtwat by the sadcases who browse /brit/ 24/7

hmm

Well lads, I'm off to accommodation now, have fun

point of uni is to have an advantage in a highly competitive job market

simple as

An elderly man was sitting alone on a dark path. He wasn't certain of which direction to go, and he'd forgotten both where he was traveling to and who he was. He'd sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke: 'Now your *third* wish. What will it be?'
'Third wish?' The man was baffled. 'How can it be a third wish if I haven't had a first and second wish?'
'You've had two wishes already,' the hag said, 'but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That's why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes.' She cackled at the poor berk. 'So it is that you have one wish left.'
'All right,' said the man, "I don't believe this, but there's no harm in wishing. I wish to know who I am.'
'Funny,' said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever. 'That was your first wish.'

dont have qualifications or a degree have literally always lied about them at interviews

i didnt pay a penny for my degree ;)

got a good job lined up before i graduated ;)

>muh student debt

it's not even real debt
it's essentially a tax
it's a non-issue

low household income

>Ahh yes let me voluntarily pay £27,000 for a piece of paper.
>
>>point of uni is to get a good job
>>get a good enough job, have to pay your debt back
>>don't get a good enough job, waste of uni, always have debt hanging over you

the domicile

Good. Just look at the fucking toxic Deano cunts on here who think they're mature and experienced for staying in a glorified hostel with other mouth breathing retards,

if u're going to uni to get a good job unless u are doing like medicien or law you are wasting your FUCKING TIME. People go to uni because they still need transition between kid and adult adn they want to practice social skills and make new friends, that's what you learn at uni now how to get a fucking good job

I get paid 32k a year and struggle to pay rent and bills 2bh this country has gone to the dogs

a tax that us scottish lads don't have to pay LOL

he's gona have a meltdown soon

You live in a multistory carpark?

what are you in for?

brutalism > all other architectural aesthetic

Once, a large village was struck by a terrible drought. A farmer journeyed to the Worshipping Stone, a local religious idol, and implored it as to the cause of the drought. He asked the Stone why it did nothing when the fields were parched and dying, why the animals and the people suffered while the Stone did not a thing. 'Have we not given enough offerings?' the farmer asked, begging almost upon his hands and needs. But the Stone did not respond; it merely sat, and cast its shadow.

>watching channel 4

kek'd

I get paid 22k and I live with my mum who doesn't charge me anything

might buy my own house within a decade

what i do cos i dont need to/cant afford to move out

hate living with parents but would probably hate living with normies too

gf and I have a combined salary of £32k

I earn £32k p/a and my gf doesn't exist

he's been having a breakdown for nearly a month

you have to attend university to get my job. feels good being a qualified and registered professional.
that plus being middle class and white puts me well ahead of most of the country.

Yes, basically a finishing school for fucking cretins who have struggled to grow up

what's your favourite film lad?