Lavar Ball fleeced the Lakers with this future bust

Lavar Ball fleeced the Lakers with this future bust

>t. angry laker fan

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2741009-lonzo-ball-drops-preview-of-rap-single-on-his-birthday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get a load of this small baller

>5 games
>HE'S A BUST

You are only saying this because of hype. There is really no reason to rip on rookies.

>5 (FIVE) points
wew

the only bust in the Lakers is Luke Walton.

>Nance post ups
>Ingram
>no Julius
>no half court sets
>not playing Lonzo to his strengths
>TYLER FUCKING ENNIS AND COREY BREWER AT THE SAME TIME

and 6 ast 7 reb
a half triple double is pretty good

>There is really no reason to rip on rookies.

sure there is. we new Anthony Bennett was a bust a month in to his career

>not playing Lonzo to his strengths

Luke is giving Lonzo every rebound possible so he can play to his only strength, passing. Ball should be coming off the bench while he adjusts to the game and learns how to shoot the fucking ball. The FO is influencing Lukes rotation not his fault Magic can't draft.

Easily the ugliest person I have ever seen

Ball is at his best when he's used off the ball though. that's why he doesn't score a lot because he's shit with the ball in his hands in the halfcourt.

>he's shit with the ball
he's shit without the ball too

face it, Lakers were tricked by Daddy Ball into drafting a kid who will be the most iconic bust of this decade.

This cunt is so fucking ugly. It really offends me every time I see that ugly mug.

He can't shoot, period. LiaBBBility.

>5 games in

lebron looked pretty bad until December

have you never looked in a mirror?

Why are people shitting on him? He is averaging nearly a triple double.

11.5 ppg, 9 apg, 9 rpg

Agreed, why is he so goofy looking?

Stat padding hard, can't score worth a damn, and his overall stats were over inflated by the outlier game against the dead Suns. He looks rough if you've actually watched all of the Lakers games like I have. His boards are garbage defensive boards, he turns the ball over at a high rate, frankly there's not a lot there other than his outlet passing and occasional decent pass in the half court. Looks like Ricky Rubio when we were promised Jason Kidd.

>he's shit with the ball in his hands in the halfcourt

HES SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING POINT GUARD!

HOLY SHIT THE LAKERS DELUSION IS REAL

devastating acne and that hair-line/forehead is a big disadvantage

That certainly doesn't help, but it can't be the only reason he looks like a cartoon character.

Has there ever been a bigger stad padder in all of NBA history? Kobr maybe but he didn't do it every single game.

Its okay if he doesn't make it in the NBA, he clearly has a bright career ahead of him as a rapper

bleacherreport.com/articles/2741009-lonzo-ball-drops-preview-of-rap-single-on-his-birthday

he has a really unflattering haircut that draws attention to his weird head shape/ugly jaw

Russell Wilson is the biggest statpadder I've ever seen. He oplays like how I play on 2k My Player mode. Focusing on individual stats, first points, then assists and then rebounds and not winning games.

Russell Wilson doesn't play in the NBA

his little brothers are worse, especially the youngest

i think he means westbrook

the lone 29 pt game distorts the average, if there were a time to use median, rather than mean this (5 games in) is it
also, he's only averaging 10.2 ppg

>his ppg goes down only 1 after 5 fucking games
what point are you trying to make here

i dont think you know what you're talking about

please stop talking

is no one going to acknowledge this?

>a half triple double

The real fuck up the Lakers made was trading D'angelo Russell

>2nd pick for the homeless man's Ricky Rubio

>Ball is at his best when he's used off the ball though.

Not sure if this is bait or you're retarded.

>trusting a shit talking race mixer in the first place
JUST

it wasn’t that clever or funny so no, it doesn’t deserve a (You)

99% of mixed race people turn into hideous mongrels by adulthood

Big Bust Brand

Russell sucks as well.

Big Buster Brand

Do Lakers fans like Clarkson?
I don't watch them all that often but he seemed fine when they're the national TV game (last year at least). Could be I haven't seen games where he shits up though.

>future bust
he already is one

These niggerballers are truly delusional base apes

>all these picoballers
Just sudoku already

rubio can play defence

No my friend his ppg went down 1 just last night. His ppg after the 29ppg night was around 16 iirc

I knew Bennett was going to be a bust before he was even drafted. Hell, the announcers on draft night were scratching their heads wondering why the Cavs picked him.