6. 0000. 0000

>Holocaust denial is just a meme here, right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk&ab_channel=TheTrans22
cbsnews.com/news/man-who-claimed-he-escaped-auschwitz-admits-story-a-lie/
youtube.com/watch?v=9NmaZlFlZGE
codoh.com/library/document/965/
youtube.com/watch?v=WmYFpiCo1-g
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Show me a document where the Nazis ordered such an act

Hello JIDF

sauce?

anyone can put words on a picture and spread it on the internet.

>inb4 google it

reported for anti-semitism

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk&ab_channel=TheTrans22

weird, himmler did not regularly speak english

is this another mistranslation of the ausrotten letter

Let's dig up all the bodies and count the bones :^)

6 hundred million? Schlomos have upped their holocaust machines I see

It's more complex than just "Lets Gas all the Jews" They threw them in internment camps because it was wartime and the Jews had already declared war on Germany at the time anyway. There was no way to deport them as nobody would take them; they had the option of leaving Germany if they could prior to the war (and many did) but there were also many of them that refused and stayed so the Nazis threw them into internment ghetto areas and then camps to work towards the war effort.

Internment camps are shit by the way, and there were atrocities committed and some real hatred going on against them at the time. As the war went on there were supply shortages and they were unable to feed them so the weakest of the ones were gassed or died of starvation and disease and they were all treated inhumanely without a doubt - babies and old people (those who could not contribute to the war effort) were gassed - anybody seen as too weak or unable to contribute were expendable to the nazi's,

No doubt the Nazi's wanted rid of them but their atrocities were no worse than the U.S nuking an entire city of innocent people. Wartime is wartime - a lot of the countries shitting on Germany for what they did to the Jews were guilty of their own internment camps and mistreatment of human beings. If we were on the losing side it's likely our governments would have started killing off the weak in internment camps as well because of the lack of resources to support them.

Every time the number 6 million is used there's an instant loss of credibility in my eyes. There's just too many (((coincidences))) of them using that same number throughout history. 6 million seems to have some special significance to them, same as 666.

none of that is in the OP

Personal incredulity = not an argument.

Not only that, didn't the Allies bomb German civilians as well? They teach Germany's crimes, both real and imagined, but all you hear about Allies are tales of valor and heroism and saving the world.

cbsnews.com/news/man-who-claimed-he-escaped-auschwitz-admits-story-a-lie/

I wasn't making an argument I was putting forth my opinion on the matter as we do here. But thanks steven muemue for pointing that out.

Go to Auschwitz Birkenau and see the fields of shoes and the mountains of human hair for yourselves. I have. It's chilling.

Of course the holocause denial here is a meme. It's just the edgiest opinion you can have as a teenager. On Sup Forums, being edgy is a virtue so all these kids are just virtue signalling their edginess to each other through holocaust memes.

More non-Jewish European civilians died, more Chinese civilians died, more Russian civilians died..

Why aren't they spending every second bitching about it?

Why should we feel bad for Jews who weren't born back then?

Jews are the only people vile enough to use a genocide of their own people as a way to gain political power and handouts.

oh shit OP btfod

>mountains of human hair
Yeah, it's not like the prisoners had their heads shaved to prevent the spread of some very infectious disease or anything

>mountains of human hair
Is it next to the lamps made of Jewish skin?

Jews still playing the Holocaust card, even if everything was totally true and 6 million+ were gassed, is the same as modern day niggers blaming slavery for them being lazy retards.

You can't keep blaming history for your own fuckups. Jews and Niggers like that are like kids who blame their parents their whole lives for not raising them right.

I've been there too and it still don't believe in it.

yes, but none of those groups were persecuted on a industrial scale, they were perceived as foerigners. While the nazis were esentialy murdering German citizens for Christs sake!

>taking a traitor seriously

Why would you bother shaving someone if all you want to do is kill them, with gassing or otherwise?

Mistranslated.

If the claims were true so much ash would have been produced/ejected that it would be detectable in the sediment layer at the bottom of nearby ponds/lakes.

The ash piles would be detectable in soil, or mass graves/buried ash detectable with ground penetrating radar. Something, anything, would be detectable.

Instead we have a whole bunch of witness accounts, some photos and a fake chimney.

The six gorillion is obviously a made up number, but still...
youtube.com/watch?v=9NmaZlFlZGE

Its a pity the holocaust didnt happen.

The piles and piles of people's glasses, and a whole room of crutches, leg braces, etc. from people who were killed when they went in.

Each selection of organised possessions just a drop in the ocean of the ones already redistributed back into the population.

Shit. I guess being cannibalized (civilians in Russian concentration camps) or being used as human test subjects for some insane shit like removing organs, weapon testing etc. (Chinese civilians in Unit-731) isn't bad enough. G-d's chosen surely faced worse destiny by being gassed!

What's wrong with coldplay?

It looks calm now, but it's still incredibly eerie.

The Frankfurt school has nothing to do with "cultural marxism", in fact they were critics of Marxism and the soviet union.

whoa.... really makes me and u think........

This holocaust denial shit is funny as fuck

Everyday you want jews, niggers and other minorities to be exterminated
Yet anytime some group attack those groups of minorities you claim that it is a lie or propaganda or pull out the
>it's just satire dude
Bullshit, nobody believes that satire crap

Germans are such terrible people, how could they give shoes to filthy kike.

And Soviet Union persecuted their own civilians on "industrial scale". More so than Nazi Germany.

This.

That money could have gone toward war production to actually WIN THE FUCKING WAR, but I guess that's not what Germans want to do. God forbid they win a world war.

Jackasses...

I've always wondered this.

If you're a real nazi sympathiser shouldn't you be proud of the holocaust instead of trying to deny it ever happened?

German loss was due to numerous tactical errors not lack of money/resources.

i suggest you go watch The Night Will Fall and The Eichmann Trial

It's just a prank bro.

They repurposed the hair. There were bolts of cloth woven from it, as well as a loom used to do it.

reported for anti-germanism

..and anti-truth.

6.000.000 in 12 years
500.000 a year
41666 a month
1388 a day
277 per camp per day (5 camps according to the kikes , let not go through the camps that was investigated by the us)
11 per hour
one every 5 minutes , non stop for 24h for 12 years
really makes you think huh ?

I'm just stating the truth, I actually use to like Nazis, before I found out that Holocaust was a lie.

>virtue signalling

Found SJW.

while the war was ending they were killing them at higher speeds, to hide the evidence?

They were gassed in huge batches, and burned directly outside the chambers.

Accordian to official holocaust "historians" the gassings started in 1943. 5000000 million jews were gassed in about 2 years (the other 1000000 were allegedly executed starved to death etc)

>Majdanek

codoh.com/library/document/965/

Majdanek is proof that the holocaust is a soviet created myth.

>Everyday you want jews, niggers and other minorities to be exterminated

Ejected at most, treated exactly the same by the government at least (no special programs for minorities).When you call for exterminatus it is far to easy to have that precedent turned against you.

>I wasn't making an argument
correct

youtube.com/watch?v=WmYFpiCo1-g

That's YOUR term. I hear that term here all the time. I was putting it into terms YOU could understand.

>Germany gased 6 gazillion jews
>Hitler gave any order
>they gased 3 000 people a day
>no one noticed before allies found the work camps
>it would be worth to bring 3000 people a day to certain places just to gas and burn them
>wouldn't rather use them as slaves and let them die naturally instead spending money in a fucking war ecenomy

Only jews that died during W2 in concetration camps, died of poor health conditions and exhaustion.
>it could be more than several tens of thousands

Stay delusional

>shouldn't you be proud of the holocaust instead of trying to deny it ever happened?

the Rothschilds were untouched by the holocaust, so no

>Every Jew in holocaust was gassed
Thats how Holocaust denial functions? By pure disinfo?

>gives opinion based on general consensus and available evidence
LOL THAT'S NOT AN ARGUMENT
>no shit I wasn't debating I was just putting forth an opinion
LOL DAMN RIGHT FAGGOT TOLD U

This is why no one likes you people. Always trying to talk down to everyone else.

No one denies a holocaust took place, people are skeptical about numbers involved.

And rightly so, they should question it. I think the main problem with all of this shit is that those like OP who seem to think it's a meme don't really pay attention to the sources/citations that refute the official numbers being given, anyone that delves into it or questions the numbers is shut the fuck down!

What have you got to hide? Do you not want an honest, in depth report into the holocaust? Wouldn't it be better for Jewish people to learn that perhaps not 6 million of their people actually died and draw some comfort from a lower genocide number?

Why the desire and eagerness to push the 6 million number? If I was a holocaust survivor I would be praying that less of my people died and I would not try to shut those up that question the official figure, I want the truth to it because the truth matters to me more than shekels, more than being an excuse to dwell on the past to justify future atrocities carried out in my name by Zionists.

Oh wait, I'm not Jewish so that's never going to happen. Now do shut the fuck up and when someone brings valid sources/citations and critique to the holocaust, don't troll or insult, try to refute them with counter evidence. Emotions, name calling etc are not valid arguments I'm afraid.

Indeed it is funny as fuck.

the jews HAD to make up the ridiculous story about "assembly line" gassings and cremations because the mistreatment they got in the camps was no different than anyone suffering in the war zones of Europe.

That alone would not have allowed them a place as Special Victims deserving special restitution, special status and special powers, which allowed them to infect the Western World and more importantly post WWII America.

they HAD to make up the Holohoax.

By the way, the rest of you need to up your edginess game. This guy has reached peak chubby suburbanite teenage edginess

so now it takes even longer to clear the room out

and stacking bags of water does not burn faster

why document when you can have an audio recording of Himmler saying it?

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

I don't know what that page says but we already know that Himmler ordered the killing of Jews, our argument is that Hitler never ordered it and that he wasn't even made aware of it. It was all carried out behind his back.

General Karl Wolff said that he remember in August 1942, discussing with Heinrich Himmler, the chief of the SS, and he was particularly depressed and dejected, down cast. And Wolff said to him, "why are you depressed, chief?" And Himmler replied: "I am doing something of which the messiah of the coming 2000 years must never learn." And Karl Wolff says "I didn't realize what he was talking about at the time but now of course I do." This was right at the height of Operation Reinhard, the killing of the Jews in Bug River camps. And finally, other Jewish mainstream historians like Peter Longerich are coming around to David Irving's viewpoint that probably Hitler himself was being kept deliberately out of the loop. Peter Longerich writes in his latest Himmler biography. "If you read Heinrich Himmler's speeches carefully you see that he is very careful not to claim that he's acting on orders from Hitler and the language that he uses leaves strongly the impression on historians the fact that he was acting on his own." At one point in his speech in October 1943. Himmler actually says in a speech to SS Generals. He says "I know a lot of you understand why we are killing the Jews but a lot of you don't quite understand why we're also killing the women and children". And he says, "I'm doing this. I've taken this decision myself, because it would be wrong to leave coming generations to deal with this problem all over again". So again, he could so easily have said "Hitler has taken this decision or the Führer has taken this decision." But he says "I have taken this decision."

No need to have a proxy kike we can see your nose

>No one denies a holocaust took place, people are skeptical about numbers involved

nu/pol/ detected. People deny the holocaust happened. There was no systematic state sponsored effort to exterminate Jews on a massive scale. What "deniers" admit is that many Jews died in Europe during WW2. Educate yourself before posting.

Wow guess I am a #6gorrilionmissile now

0.15 shekels have been disposed into your ban account

See Dresden for when someone fucks up on the location to be bombed

>this greek tells others to "educate yourself"

>this greek has not heard of the posen speech

lmao

>be britbong skeptical historian
>investigate all the documents and shit from nazi germany
>find out mismatching claims with allies
>get arrested
>get thrown out of germany forever
>get reputation destroyed

I wonder why .. hmm. really makes you think
Also, his investigation shows, there was no order from Hitler, there couldn't been more than (iirc) 1,5 million jews killed in WW2 by any means

Well you're a fucking idiot.

>if you want money to rain down from the heavens shouldn't you believe that money rained down from the heavens in poland during the ww2 hurrrr durrrr

Fun History fact #46: Less people were killed in the OMGWTF DRESDEN FIRE-TERROR-BOMBINGS ;_; than people were killed during the London Blitz. :^)

>6 million meme
>The jews literally ruined their own tragedy
I've never seen any historical evidence of 6 million
The Red Cross put it at something like 250k
It really doesn't matter if it was 6 million, 250k, or 250.
Mass murder is mass murder.
What I remember the most was the Russian killings.
Also, Didn't the US kill over 1 million captive Germans?

Finally a polack who actually reads

>posen speech

I am not sure if the Posen speech is an outright forgery or just misrepresentation of what was said. I will have to do some more research on that. Also were is the physical evidence. There is a field in Treblinka were 1 million bodies are buried (largest mass grave in the world). Why not excavate a small portion and shut down "deniers" forever?

Hittler had lots and lots of Jews in his army.
It wasn't about exterminating the Jews.

What you posted is just an emotional shitfest.
One person is a traitor and has been bought, and?

There is too much evidence.

It's not the only lie, the holohoax is one lie in a whole lot of lies during world war one and two.

Nazis were the good guys, but are portraied as the bad guys after the war.

historians never claimed they have a surviving order from Hitler but only a fool would say good boy Hitler had no clue about what the rank and file under him were committing in the East.

Also, if jews wanted to fake the holocaust (and since you mentioned their power of putting people in jail that disagree with the story), dont you think a Hitler order would be the first thing they would fake, so they could wave it around as ultimate proof and jail anyone who disagrees?

>Also, Didn't the US kill over 1 million captive Germans?

Anyone have a source on this?

Its contested here,
personally i don't care about the details, innocent Jews got fucked up and a better path could have been taken to the finance industry.
The propaganda element is interesting because it would surely have been used as propaganda and twisted and aggrandized. It is now unquestionable. Did someone have a mini holocaust in Europe after ww2? Is that why they are scared to talk about it? Should i suddenly think: damn, there are discrepancies in the allies narrative! Best get the ovens started.

>oy vey, these are the prosthetics made out of real Jewish body parts!

But if they fake it badly, it would be even harder to suppress the truth further.

Yeah you have nothing.

>Also, Didn't the US kill over 1 million captive Germans?

Fun History fact #47: The claim that "ONE MILLION ;_; German Prisoners Of War were casually genocided from purposeful starvation and so on 1 year after WW2 in the Eisenhower Camps (Rheinwiesenlager)" is a fairy tale that stems from the novel "Other Losses" written in the 1990s by fiction author James Bacque

I think what has contributed most to holocaust denial is the constant exaggerations. It's a well known fact among all but the most brainwashed historians that the 6 million figure is absolutely baseless, they speak of 2-3 million, of which at the very most half were jews.
You don't see gypsies going on about MUH SIX MILLION now do you?

It spreads fast huh? I remember my first time. The sad part is that the more research you do trying to incriminate the nazis, the more truth you uncover about the zionist meme magic that is the holocaust. The goy redpills himself, you just let the fool persist in his folly.

Those are delousing chambers, because lice spread typhus (which was killing millions of prisoners). Many of them have been rebuilt because allies bombed the camps by accident, killing millions. We rebuilt them and fabricated the gassing myth by cutting claw marks into the walls, which is admitted by individuals within the allied group who did it. So these camps in many cases are not even the original structures or even correct layout, but have fun with that tourism shit. No mass graves have been located with ground penetrating radar, yet. There are a few more camps to go. The letter pointed at which is the only evidence of nazi admitting jewish extermination is a forgery. The jews started the revolution that wrecked germany and started the first world war, just like the jews have done to **every country they have ever inhabited**. There weren't even 6 million jews in europe, and nazi germany paid them when they were deported! Finally you find out the truth, that other countries declared war on germeny. You learn that every host country suffered a zionist revolution, an atrocity, and a holocaust myth designed to distort reality. The jews do this in every fucking country they inhabit, especially the us. Were prisoners tortured? Definitely, just like every other war in history.

the whole niggers and mudshit meme is literally a mossad psy op. The jews want america to have a race war, and they are manipulating the media & academia to habituate racial tension. The red pill for that is the civil war myths, it really didn't have a lot to do with slavery.

Shill thread. sage and out.

I'm not saying Hitler was good goym
There is no proof he was informed or he ordered it.
At most there is proof he doesn't wanted to know how they get rid of jews in germany.

Also, it's quite harder to fake old documents from ww2 than you might think.
The man found faked documents on the allies side, if they can't fake their own documents properly... as the other user said. Their propaganda would be over if they tried to fake documents and been found out.

>It's a well known fact among all but the most brainwashed historians

Did you just make that up as you went along with your shitposting? Have you set foot in any history faculty, friend? Some of us have.

you can even find Hitler's signature on a site as mainstream as wikipedia. Just saying.

> Other Losses by James Bacque
It's hard to tell if it's truth or not because the ease of manipulation of facts of the time period.

Brief points (most based on ref. 1, more references at the end):

-Eisenhower decided in 1943 that the prisoners would be termed "DEF" (Disarmed Enemy Forces) not "POW" - on purpose so that the Geneva Convention would not apply
-The camps were set up in April 1945 and were active at least until September 1945, possibly until 1946.
-Held according to the official numbers between 1 and 1.9 million people. (why is the count so imprecise? could this be intentional?)
-The camps were open fields enclosed by the barbed wire, there was no shelter and the prisoners lived in the holes dug by hand. "Some of the enclosures resembled Andersonville Prison in 1864."
-International Red Cross was not admitted to the prisoners until spring 1946 (why?)
-Food supplies by the Red Cross were rejected and local population was not allowed to feed the prisoners (why?)
-Americans claim that only 3-6000 prisoners died in those conditions (really?)
-There is no indication that the prisoners were properly registered. (Again - why the official count of prisoners so imprecise? And if the prisoners weren't registered how would we know what was the actual count?)
-Daily calorie intake in the English and American occupation zones for the civilians was between 1000 and 1500 calories (see 2 and 3) (why would it be more for the prisoners? I would assume that prisoners received less and therefore must have been starving, even 1500 cal is starvation diet on the run of half a year or so)
-The images of the "Rheinwiesenlager" camps are widely available
Could the US be covering up a much larger death toll?

- Why not? We recently heard a story of WMD's in Iraq and the "babies thrown on the hospital floor" in Quwait. Back in the 1950's it would be much easier to get away with a lie, in my opinion.