What the fuck are their faces trying to convey?

What the fuck are their faces trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jn_J425eo3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dooku
Saddened at the loss of a useful servant.

>Windu
Solemnly contemplating the life he took.

>Boba
Shock and horror.

WTF did he think was going to happen? Why doesn't he fly away?
Why can't Windu just throw him around with the force? Jango is just a normal guy right?

>windu used anger
>dooku detects the jedi faux pas and shows disapproval
>kid who happened to be around for a gladiator type execution is suddenly shocked

Jango probably had limited force powers preventing this

Look at he shot down that other jedi who was less powerful than windu

In the movie Jango said that he was hired by Tyranus which is Dooku so he probably was a good friend of him

Windu looks kinda like "I had no other choice"

And the kid is reacting to his father losing his head

and I don't know about Jango because he has the helmet on

>tfw this happens to you in Moviebattles 2

The reek monster destroyed his jetpack. If you look right before he gets fucked up by Dindu he tries to fly away but it doesn't work

/thread
christ this board is shit

Probably thought he could noscope the noob like he had done five minutes before

Underrated observations

look at his left leg

what's the problem?

Jango's holster on that side jumps down a few inches on his leg after the dinosaur man falls off.

>Solemnly contemplating the life he took.

that's stupid even as prequels apologism. Mace Windu is a fully committed Jedi, not someone who's going to be getting introspective on the battlefield. if anything his mind would be completely clear of thoughts.

can someone make a webm with mace running and blocking forever towards jango? It can be done! look at the first 4 cuts.

I'm not saying it's all that sensible. I'm just saying that's what the screenwriters were going for.

Jedi don't like to kill
Jango and Grevious are the only ones they kill in those movies

>2017
>people STILL don't notice the jetpack shorting out right before windu swings

>Jango dies because of a jetpack malfunction
>Boba dies because of a jetback malfunction

it's like poetry

>The Mandolrian blaster holster, used by Jango Fett in Episode II Attack of the clones, automatically adjusts to the users hand movements to assist in re-holstering the weapon.

Right before choking Padme, Anakin accuses her of bringing Obi Wan there to kill him.

Was he wrong? Because it seems to me that Yoda had sent him with orders to kill Anakin.

Padme didn't know he was on board tho

padme didn't know obi wan stowed aboard her ship

Windu recognized the armour as Mandalorian.
He thought it had been a long time since the Jedi had to teach them their place.

Obi Wan is a sneaky rat bastard

he did nothing wrong

>and I don't know about Jango because he has the helmet on
Getting killed by a Jedi is a Mandalorians highest honor

I hope so cause he kinda went out like a bitch

why didnt he turn his light saber on before he landed

Hey, cut him some slack. He'd just gotten trampled by a space rhino, and Mace is Yoda-tier.

jesus christ I don't remember it looking quite this shit

it looks good if you consider it came out 15 years ago

So did lotr faggot

>implying lotr looks good

lmao, get the fuck out of here with that meme movie

I love how you can see his head fall out of his helmet in the shadow.

>his holster at 6 seconds in

What?

Why didn't he have 2 pistols? Can't block 2 blasts at once.

Look closely at the very start of the shot, the holster on his left leg

lost one fighting Obi-wan I think, why no backup, who knows.

Ah, that's really weird

Man I love movie trivia sometimes

>During rehearsals and filming of Count Dooku's lightsaber battle scenes, a small model of Yoda was used as a reference point for Christopher Lee. The model however was slightly altered to have vampire fangs, to which Lee's amused response was "I will not comment on that. I didn't think you would do this to me, George!"

Lucas is the best.

One dies because the jetpack doesn't ignite when it should, the other one because it ignites when it shouldn't.

L U C A S

U

C

A

S

She still physically brought him there, and he was going to kill him

>greatest bounty hunter in the world
>has killed multiple jedis
>backpedals slowly and fires uselessly
what a poor fucking showing jango.

it doesn't jump, it very clearly slumps down. It's a real prop for once, that makes it an unfortunate minor costume malfunction caught on camera rather than Lucas splicing two takes together.

>Jango
>Mandolorian

This, his entire strategy is to stay on the move (jetpack) or strike from distance or ambush. I think they just couldn't be bothered making another involved fight scene so they just had him basically stand there and let a guy with a close quarters weapon charge him.

WTF did they CGI in the right side holster?

Perfect mixture of humor and autism right here.

Also, who doesn't love Boba?
youtube.com/watch?v=jn_J425eo3Q

He was a good friend.

>Was he wrong?

Well, no. That's why Obi-Wan was there. After Order 66, it was pretty much game over for the Jedi, the only thing left for Yoda and Obi-Wan was to go full cloak & dagger, try to kill Palpatine and Anakin and be done with the whole sorry affair. I'm surprised they didn't try to poison Palpatine's tea or something. It would be like Nazis winning WW2 and there's only one American soldier left alive in Berlin with a gun and a single bullet. And there's Hitler making a speech down the street.

Anakin's problem was just that he couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that killing children would get you on Kenobi's shitlist.

>Probably thought he could noscope the noob like he had done five minutes before

>the noob

Nope. Coleman Trebor was a Jedi Master and a member of the High Council, just like Windu.

How? srly, how does he do it?

jej

He kind of really is.
>asked about his favorite character: "Jar-Jar."
>Han shot first t-shirt
>Shooting that Anakin burning alive scene "Told you not to go surfing at night. With a blowtorch."
>Darth Icky

He really just doesn't take this whole thing as seriously as SW fags and has a dry sense of humor.
The venom this guy gets just cause his latest movies weren't up the the high standards of previous space fairytales about laser wizards is ridiculous. It's hilariously the only time in Sup Forums history when a woman and a jew producer get the credit instead of pure venom cause Lucas is so hated he can't get credit for anything.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I stowed upon your mother's ship in order to find and kill your father?

>that CGI head spinning and body falling
oh george that's too much

He was however not human. Rules say humans get better treatment than aliens. Plus he is a cool black guy and Jango was a Mexican laborer.

Those pistols look so fucking cool except the grips look more unergonomic than a Glock.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I literally did nothing to prevent your mother's dead, srly, I was having a boner watching your father choking your mother to death

>Luke did I ever tell you about the time I left your grandmother to die as a slave on a barren desert planet at the hands of vicious raping sand people?
>We were not liberators.

>Jango Fett
>Mexican

Space Mexican. Sorry.

>implying

I love how he just keeps shooting while Jackson closes in, world's greatest bounty hunter eh?

Yeah, he flies jumps and grapples his ass out of the way when fighting kenobi. He just stays a target for windu though

>any design from the prequels
>good

nah user

prequels had GOAT tier spaceships and alien design
Name one force awakens alien or space ship that wasnt from the original trilogy, without looking it up.

That's just a WW1 pistol with a lightbulp bottom and a salt shaker in the cannon

That armored beast the dude was riding through the desert was cool.

>t. autist

That was pretty cool desu. But I can't think of anything else really special besides adding flood lights to x-wings

>if I admit prequels did something right, I'll get kicked out of my special club