The Dudes who made the Matrix are trannys

When the fuck did this shit happen?

I don't think I can even watch that gay shit anymore. Shame I loved the first Matrix.

Have a (You). Also this is absolutely ancient common knowledge OP.

i have always thought of trannies as seriously damaged perverted kooks

but the wachowskis are so undeniably talented and creative

i dont really care about this shit anymore t b h

>79280937

they probably made them like that as punishment for making the matrix, an iconic thought-provoking movie, even if the "thought provoking" is a bit cliche in this day and age

Even family guy made a joke about these guys in the early 2000's, lad. And they're like 2 years behind shit due to how slow they are.

Friendly reminder they were anime fans.

well duh. Have you watched their filmography?

I don't consider myself homophobic or a bigot or anything like that, but trannys are disgusting. I don't think they shouldn't have rifts or anything, I'm not that type of person, but I don't want them next to me.
If science and religion agree on anything, it's probably the truth. And science and religion say that trannys are a fucking travesty. What type of animal mutilated its own fucking genitals just because?

And yet Sup Forumsfags shoot down all opposition by labeling you CTR, a cuck, a nu-male, a degenerate, a liberal etc.

>What type of animal mutilated its own fucking genitals just because?

american, jewish and muslim humans

intro to the wachowski rabbit hole

Whatever you say retard.

That's because Sup Forums are SJW's

the deleted rolling stone article

When will their name mean something again? Sense8 is alright. I still think they have some stories to tell us...

Never

Really makes you think.

>A typical session consisted of a long period (sometimes hours) of degradation, beatings and "confusion play" at the hands of Buck Angel, followed by prolonged whipping and prolonged orgasm denial, and then a sudden injection of ketamine at orgasm.

They're SJWs, they just have different ideas of what "social justice" is compared to the stereotypical SJW

Instead of the patriarchy or white supremacists being the big evil force that controls everything and oppresses women and minorities, it's the libruhls and cultural marxists that are the big evil force that controls everything and oppresses white people

In the end of the day they both just act like victims of some nebulous conspiracy even though they really aren't

>tfw Ilsa Stix will never force feminize you

kek, you really know what you're talking about

>trannies literally ripping off GITS
>good

can't even laugh at trannies anymore without reddit coming in whining about Sup Forums. when will he madness end?

>My greatest accomplishment in some ways was putting 333 needles into a single penis

Idk meng they're fucking weird.

When Trump's presidency is in ashes, your movement has reddit's permission to die.

Is this some kind of elaborate pasta? how would a person even know about him getting into BDSM?

Also they're both trannies now so how do you explain that if this is true? Was one really trans all along? Were they also fucked up by this chick? Are they just following along with their brother?

The red head came out around the time cloud atlas came out, the bald one was like a year or two ago

Welcome back to real life after leaving your coma.

Also, the World Trade Center is gone and Trump is now president.

Sup Forums is reddit at this point though, there were tons of threads on there at one point bitching about the pizzagate subreddit being taken down

that's right, they were crying over a subreddit

>i have always thought of trannies as seriously damaged perverted kooks

true

>but the wachowskis are so undeniably talented and creative

what? seriously damaged perverted kooks can't be creative?

I'm proud of getting trips too

everyone knew about it in hollywood, also my theory is Andy saw how much adoration Larry was getting for becoming Lana and decided to jump on the trap train too even if he wasn't as mental was his brother

>Trump is now president
Haha good joke user
it's a joke, right?

wowee wow

They were borderline juggalos, seems like a natural transition.

But anyway, never liked the Matrix, but disliking a movie because of the director's deviations seems kinda childish, especially if said work doesn't reflect them.

>And science and religion say that trannys are a fucking travesty.

Yeah, and I thought Democrats were supposedly the party of science.

fpbp
awful clickb8 thread

>The Dudes who stole the Matrix are trannys

Fixed

>Lana Wachowski cucked Buck Angel

wew lad

This reads awfully like the delusional fantasies of someone coming off of ketamine or meth.

Sup Forums insults people, but it rarely stops at the insult. they'll explain why your wrong. calling you a cuck is just icing on the cake.

meanwhile, liberals think calling someone a bigot or homophobic or transphobic or Islamophobic ends the argument.

Wow that's super fucked up. This Ilsa sounds like a horrible person, I mean I know some people like that shit but it should be part of her job to show some fucking restraint.

(you)

but they don't, though.

Both sides of this spectrum are fucking retards, and I wish you people would stop having autism

The first Tranny was so obsessed with Run Lola Run that he now pretends to be a woman with a the same haircut and a similar name.

They're really not. They make Tarantino look original.

(You)

>implying religion has anything to say about trannies
>implying science doesnt say trannies having the wrong brains is true

Nigga Sup Forums is like 90% shitskins who cringe when they see white people act like fucking cucks and bend over backwards for them. Seriously. The fight for the respect and dignity of white people is fought by brown people against white people who say that white people are evil and brown people can do no wrong.

Sup Forums isn't some fucking Boogeyman you dipshit. Stop being a little hoe ass nigga.

unfortunately I know a lot of sex workers and everything they do is to get more money, she probably just saw Larry had more funds than Buck and saw a way to get him under her total control

looks made up

Sense8 has their literal self-insert, and some of the feminist shit got progressively more annoying in the second season.
Also they replaced the black guy's actor for some fucking reason, probably because he didn't want to do some gay shit

A shame too cause the idea behind the series was so fucking good but i think i'll drop it.

wew lad. what a trip.
>google buck angel
what a waste if that b4 pic is real.

>They're SJWs, they just have different ideas of what "social justice" is compared to the stereotypical SJW

This "everyone is an SJW" meme needs to stop.

This "both sides are the same" meme needs to stop.

I mean, you could talk about Horshoe Theory and how extremists on both sides tend to have more common than centrists, but if you think conservatives are equivalent to modern liberals and leftists, you're too stupid to live.

what am i looking at here.

No one gives a shit about nu-Sup Forums. The point is, every hint of racism, sexism or homophobia is suddenly le pole boogeyman's fault, according to these butt-blasted Sup Forumsmblrinas

your dad looked made up last night when he dressed as a woman for me to fuck him

>Taking drug cocktails screws up your brain
Whoah...

They are not gay though.

For some reason heterosexual trannies bother me, but not gay people with gender dysphoria.

honestly this.

>Shame I loved the first Matrix.

So is the film worse all of a sudden despite it not changing?

yeah whatever man

hmm, Sup Forums complaining about the ceo of reddit.

yep. sure means /pol is reddit!

There's nothing neurological about gender if we actually separate the concept from sex.

It only exists in your mind and it can be whatever you want, female, attack helicopter, swedish.
But this also means harming your body to fit this arbitrary construction is really stupid.

except they're not just conservatives, Sup Forums makes fun of normal conservatives for not being primarily concerned with identity politics, a term some of them literally base their entire politics around by calling themselves "identitarians"

sense8 sounds like a brand of condoms or lube

Because you know how perverted average men can be, and now they get to lick toilet seats in the female restrooms freely.

Yeah it's a joke.

People say Steve Bannon is really president.

but I thought it was Putin????

who will it be next week?

>but disliking a movie because of the director's deviations seems kinda childish, especially if said work doesn't reflect them.

t. woody allen fan

i bet you love jeepers creepers too

Sup Forums is literally /x/ nowadays. bunch of delusional low IQ monkeys. sad!

There are retards on every board.

Frankly, it's retarded to think any board has one mind.

I really hope it's Disney.
Has Woody Allen made anime?

IVANKA

reminder Trump loves hons

They were involved in all sorts of weird, quasi satanic occultism.

In particular, they believe in a form of gnosticism that states the divine is female only, and that only women can be divine.

Ironically shitty comic book artist Todd McFarlance subscribes to the same believe.

Todd created a lame comic book where a satanic demon is the hero and these two fags got sex changes.

Pro tip: don't get involved with occultism. It's cursed and it makes you crazy

>when Sup Forums boasts about being nazis all day long and then shits their pants and pretends its just ironic when called out on it

No they fucking don't. Calling someone CTR or a paid shill is an absolute argument stopper. There is like a 0.001% percent chance that the accusation is true (given the sheer volume of posts on Sup Forums), but you can't prove it ISN'T true so LOL KEK I guess I don't need to argue now. It's dumber than anything I've seen from Tumblrfags to be honest.
Sup Forums isn't a boogeyman but it sure is a hugbox.

>Topic about the Wachowskis
>Somehow filled with people crying about Trump

>liberals think calling someone a bigot or homophobic or transphobic or Islamophobic ends the argument

That's the point where they take it to Twitter and get all the other Tumbrinas to start harassing your workplace and your family.

The more you learn about the creator of a work of art, the more it can influence your opinion of the piece.

Take the TV show Hannibal for example. While not art, but food, here's a guy who fed unwitting people human flesh for episode after episode, and they enjoyed it. But once they learn he's a serial killing cannibal, can you see why they would be disgusted?

It's like looking at a picture of an ex. You may have loved it at the time, but on further reflection, the more you know about the person, it's trash.

(You)

>Shame I loved the first Matrix.
The one with Switch, the Tranny?

I think it's more that they make fun of "conservatives" because they aren't actually conservative in any way outside of a few trivial wedge issues.

I think most normal conservatives do reject identity politics.

Although I think some people have argued that Trump winning the election was simply white America harnessing identity politics to their own favor, after years of being told that whites are the devil.

it makes me feel better than The matrix came when they both were male. After the transitional bullshit their stuff started sucking

so you're saying I'll be able to get a femdom gf if I worship satan?

Oh. Never considered tranny guys sniffing toilet seats in the ladies room.

Yeah because it's not like alt right faggots don't do the exact same shit when it comes to their retarded causes

>Has Woody Allen made anime?

No, he's just written and directed all his movies, and he also sexually abused his daughter Dylan, in addition to marrying his Azn stepdaughter.

We don't want our favorite directors to get deported next.

sauce?

why is rudy g in drag?

>we're not racist we just call conservatives cuckservatives for not hating niggers

ah I see

angry virgins from Sup Forums are the alt-right apparently

>In particular, they believe in a form of gnosticism that states the divine is female only, and that only women can be divine.

Doesn't sound like Gnosticism at all. Sounds like New Age Goddess bullshit.

Plus, tons of religions think only men can truly communicate with God, and that females are simply fallen creatures, animals.