Sup Forums discord server

discord.gg/QUMQahq
How do we all feel about having a discord server made up mostly of Sup Forums posters? personally Im tired of hoping from tasteless anime discord to tasteless anime discord and finding nothing of substance to talk about.

Lets chill, stream movies, and chat.

bump

Discord is utter cancer. And not just the people who use it, but the service itself: it sells user data to third parties as per their privacy policy. Avoid.

What's a better service that does the same things?

bump

we be streaming movies and chatting n shit

Nothing really, which is why it's so popular. But IRC is still holding its own all these years.

discords like this are always a shitfest and tv is easily one of the worst boards

why would anyone want to be apart of this

Why so dismissive? I know Sup Forums can be meme-cancer central, but they're also cinemaphiles and pop culture aficionados.

When we're chatting and not meming, its some of my favorite time spent on Sup Forums. I see other discord communities and chat rooms having real nice times, they play games, they watch anime. I want to do the same but for the things that I enjoy.

bumpu

theres no one on lol just me and some other faggot

Yeah, that's me. I just started the discord a couple days ago, so

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not a fag, OP. Doesn't change the fact that as soon as you get more people in the chat it will unavoidably be fagged up. There is 1% of unbearably faggotry on Sup Forums. There's your tripfags, your dramafags and so on.
They cluster to this like flies on shit.

>inb4 it devolves into some dumbass argument about Trump that never ends

theres 2 big guys currently on

im one of them

ive already made a separate bane posting chat.

Yeah, you're right, but I'd still like to try this out, as a passion project, lol. If people who fag the board up, maybe i'll ban em. old school "elites" only internet style

I'm havelock. I'm givin it the old college try.

hey that's me!

IRC is still around, and will be for a long time.

:D we got a star here!!

Make a channel for oldfags then maybe ill join

i would join but i just browse Sup Forums for memes

i only watch anime nowadays

would be ousted as a pleb immediately

>just browse Sup Forums for memes
>just
>memes

You'd feel right at home on discord

not mine. go to /shut/ if youre that type of tasteless fag

but i'm even a pleb in the meme department since i don't spend much time on Sup Forums anymore

for some reason Sup Forums is the easiest board to enjoy when you're just coming here for short periods of time even when you don't keep up with current movies or tv

Discord is reddit cancer

Skype is better

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

discord is more convenient

bump

bumpiddy boo

bumo

for you

>microsoft anything

bump, the chat going strong