Pay up Germany

Pay up Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/06/opinion/will-mexico-get-half-of-its-territory-back.html?mcubz=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if Germany would be willing to pay reps in exchange for having the land back (without poles on it).

>estimated percentage of destruction
>Szczecin 70%
>Wrocław 70%
>Gdańsk 90%

WOW THANKS STALIN, SURELY IT'S A FAIR REPLACEMENT FOR ALMOST UNTOUCHED LWÓW AND WILNO

Pay up America
nytimes.com/2017/04/06/opinion/will-mexico-get-half-of-its-territory-back.html?mcubz=0

You could power a warp engine with Polish moaning

well, on one hand, we rebuilt it
but on the other hand, it's all fucked now with tonnes of commieblocks in Old Towns and shit like that

>You could power a warp engine with Polish moaning

true, but on the other hand, how do you think Brits would act if you were sold by other Allies to the USSR to have your reparations and Marshall plan money stolen from you by commies, your country's elite genocided, your whole industry nationalised and fucked up by incompetent puppet government, resources drained for 50 years

wet dreams of Polish nationalists about how we would rebuild our XVIth century position of one of the major powers in Europe are dumb us fuck, considering how unstable, poor and divided our country was before WWII but we still got fucked in the ass pretty hard

the rest of Eastern Europe was either neutral or siding with the nazis so it's kinda understandable why the Allies let Stalin fuck them but we were Allies and other Allies knew that Stalin's USSR was pretty much the nazi Germany but worse and they still gave us to him without hesistation

>back
Pomerania and Silesia were original Polish territories that Germans stole and that Poles take back in 1945.

eastern prussia combined with western ukraine

that's the polish spirit

>but on the other hand, it's all fucked now with tonnes of commieblocks in Old Towns and shit like that
Like in many other European countries too.

Pommern and Silesia were part of the HRE for 800 years, the slavs were just maurading and migrating tribesman with no connection to the land.

Well I don't approve of what happened but it seems pointless to obsess over it.

>HRE
Meme thing - Not a country - More like an union.

OK, even though we already paid you and you stated twice that you don't want any further reparations, let's talk about how much we should pay if you
-give back all German territories
-pay everything these territories would have brought in since 1945 (taxes, resources etc)
-pay reparations to the expelled families
-pay reparations to the families of all Germans murdered in the expulsions

They want what, 800 millions?
Ostpreussen + Schlesien is worth much more than that
So yes, if Poles are up to it, I would gladly buy our land back

You win with those payments, you have completely ruined and dependent Spain, without them people would be forced to look for ways to earn income that were not government aid, and Magic! Spain ceases to be dependent on Germany and does what it desires as UK!

Don´t be retard, dude... Nobody gives free money in the world.

No wonder no one on the continent thinks you're scum.

>how do you think Brits would act if you were sold by other Allies to the USSR
This is the one thing I never get about Poland. What would you expect allies to do. Go to war with USSR, leading to the death of millions of their people, just to defend the sovereignty of a country the allies didn't care much about? That's a pretty entitled point of view in my opinion.

Gee, thank you Spain, that's a nice thing of you to say

It's still money of the German taxpayer.

Also why did European countries with weak economies think it was a good idea to form a currency union with powerful economies like France, Germany and Italy in the first place? All these poorer countries do is lower the value of the Euro, and therefore helping strong EU economies with their export...

Nobody forced you to join the EU, and you are free to leave at any time

>What´s is have lower competence

You really think Germany can export anything to latin america if Spain I was not dependent of Germany?, you only occupy the market gaps left by the neighboring nations ruined.

>It's still money of the German taxpayer.

Come on God, all this policy benefits you, if we did not have any financial aid from Germany, many old industries of the time of Franco would return to work from the economic despair of the people, in fact, a few months ago you tried to force us to close another very important industry of the time of Franco because "Muh fascism", if these industries close, some country must produce such a product and by coincidence that almost all products that are no longer produced in Spain are produced in Germany.

You're lucky our politicians are kleptomanians, unlike the English, really.

germany doesnt want euro to be too strong, ruins their export
so yeah shitholes actually helping you, as you help them out
a deal is a deal anyway, i dont see why you accept something that is good for you in short term and then back away when it's actually your turn to do something (talking about poland and similar shitholes)

Germany has no control over Euro, thats up to the European Bank

>you tried to force us
>You're lucky
I disagree with current German policies and don't support Merkel.
I know it benefits us because of the cheap Euro helping with export but why did the smaller, less economically powerful countries join then?
>nd then back away when it's actually your turn to do something (talking about poland and similar shitholes)
What do you mean, the reparation the Poles ow want or the EU aid?

>Nobody forced you to join the EU,

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU DID IT FAGGOTS! There are records of threats to support a war with Morocco in case of denying us! Why you think all the people of Spain hate us?! You´re a fucking drunks and lapdogs from the United States that if it were not for those retarded people and our politicians are cowards and kleptomanians would put a missile in your ass. What happens to the Poles is a normal response to what you do every fucking day to others.

That my country is ruined is the best thing that could happen to you, almost all the Spanish industries in Mexico now! By magic! They are German, magic?

>There are records of threats to support a war with Morocco in case of denying us!
Please show evidence

>There are records of threats to support a war with Morocco in case of denying us!
provide a source, please.

pay up u dirty whore and stop moaning
nobody's intrested in your very own illusions of how reality looks like you fucking scum

i mean eu aid
of course a lesser economy had to gain from this, they got gibs to use and easier way to find commercial partners. since they were way behind us in development already they had no real option tbqh
still, a deal is a deal
slav shitholes, take the niggers you have to take

>Please show evidence
>provide a source, please.

You can hear spanish and understand it? I think an audio is better than a text, is for it.

>supporting a war
>Germans
With what army?

>shitaly talking about economics
Shut up gypsynigger

you as a half ligger have much better understanding of their needs so i guess the appropriate thing to do would be to leave all these masses of niggers entirely to you senpai

Sorry no. I only speak German and English

money is the modern's day weapon silly
you better learn arabic mate might become handy

Pay up subhumans

>subhuman mountain jew talking
go back raping a clock dumb inbreed

Many Poles on the Internet always like to cry victim and insult Germans despite several generations of Germans not having done shit to your country, read this post and shut the fuck up.

Seems to make sense (with the aid and all). 'Refugee' policies should be handled completely different, though, no country should be forced to take in economic migrants and people who have no right to asylum.
No I don't, and some Spaniard with a dubious conspiracy theory is no sufficient source if you something like this in mind.
Go fuck yourself, you shouldn't have joined the EU in the first place.

ich bin deutscher

Pole = Korean
Germany = Japan

If German government paid money, pole will demand more next time.

Tell that to Russia.

which korea though the based north or trash south?

>no country should be forced to take in economic migrants and people who have no right to asylum
pretty obvious, but the situation is what it is right now, what's the point of being in a union if not helping in the bad moments? would be better to give money to chinks instead of poland, at least they are trying to make africa their colony and improve their infrastructure somehow
should obviously NATO the shit out of those countries in civil war or send white people to govern them since apparently they cant do it themselves

Germany and Poland have a treaty in which both agreed that reparation is settled.
Polish governemnt know that, and they don't actually expect to see any money. It is just a populist move to get popularity at home

we "want" reps because you want us to take in refugees

Not him, but I agree.
Italy was left alone with the refugee problem for many years and rest of Europe didn't give a fuck. If we now distribute refugees all across Europe, every EU country will have domestic problems with refugees, and there will be political will to help Italy to deal with the crisis

Refugee distribution quota was agreed on by whole of EU.
So it is not Poland vs Germany, it is Poland ignoring its EU commitments

100% white aint free lad

Japan and Korea also settled.
But they repeated that their slut ancestors are victims and Japan should pay money.

Be careful and don't listen to what poles say.

I hope Germany wouldn't waste money.

And fill with what population?
Germans are in verge of extinction.They don't need Lebensraum.

nobody really cares about gooklands apart from weaboos anyway

We can repopulate western poland with refugees

that's a way of doing it, but will lead to insane amount of waste of time and money, put it together with some govern falling because people dont want refugees so they have to hold elections again etc etc 10 years in a flash and the situation gets out of hand way faster than that, cant we be a little smarter than this? some problems are obviously not gonna solve themselves
also we should use the diplomatic power the union has to deal with those 3rd world shitholes too, they have only to gain from collaborating. all our slav shitholes could sell their trash food to them and improve their trading, we can build some infrastructure to help or sell them our 2nd hand stuff that we dont use anymore but that is futuristic for them, whatever would be better than how it is
economic migrants will NEVER stop, until they have whatever lifestyle they consider sufficient or until we simply military block them

Kek, your government want to integrate them. They don't want to send them away, the plans are to bread the Germans out of Germany.
The hooton plan is working...

The problem is that African countries aren't stupid. They know the longer they wait, the more desperate we become, and thus their negotiation position will improve.
Also, African countries are pretty unstable. We make a deal with a government, then new party comes to power and says "we know nothing about the deal, gib more money".

It is not an easy problem to solve

You want a billion?

where is the proof? :DDDD

take a look around then there are like 3-4m turks alone in germanistan already lmao

dealing with objects instead that with money would be a start. if you give money they will do whatever, but not with items. it's still possible to sell to nearby cunts but they are poor shitholes too so they will not pay much, and since we could send lower quality stuff, they cant resell to third worlders. could also send people to be sure they use them correctly but well would probably be hard to find people
invading them is also an option, even if not too good
just starting with the north african coast would be cool, that would only leave turkey to be dealt with (little reminder: nuking them is the best option)

for what?

I stand with Germany.

Thank you, friend

gib clay back

Geographically we are definitely better of right now. This is the only good outcome of WWII. All this talk about war reparations 70+ years after the war is retarded. It's not even aimed at Germany. It's all just PiS internal politics and hate mongering.

Thank you. Exactly what I think, too.