LOL this is America

LOL this is America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz6eRTY_9CU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's their own fault for putting themselves in that situation.

>around blacks

>Sup Forums irl

STOP BEING WHITE

story?

They look like Trump supporters so 100% deserved

Can they make it illegal to be black in america yet

kek

>Not making it Zookeepers attacked by rabid chimpanzees.webm

Sup Forums is the niggers right
since the stream thing showed they're no't white people anymore

What's the context?

this is why people in the states can carry guns

whats the story here

no jokes please just facts

actually this is america right
they're literally hunting down illegals

honestly, these stupid fuckers aren't helping themselves at fucking all. if anything they just created 4 brand spanking new racists. maybe 5 if you include me.

Niggers nigging out. Probably one of the white guys said an off remark, a sheboon lost her shit and the niggers started chimping out

SUPER MONKEY PUNCH

Several hundred years ago, Europeans transported African slaves to North America. The rest is history.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say they chimped out becasue they found out that they were trump voters. or they just assumed they were trump voters. Either way, from that footage it's clear to see that they deserved it.

it's weird how a bunch of shitskins will get together to make fun of their own people.
I guess people will do anything to fit in.

>Commiefornia

will legit be the one place in USA to collapse into a third world shithole overrun with subhumans incapable of keeping society running

Im reminded of the collapse of Rome and how the west fell into chaos while the east became the Byzantine empire.
now we watch our own western half of our empire collapse as well

This. I never have any sympathy for white people getting their well deserved ass kicking

What cucked out country is this where people don't even react to shit like this anymore? They're just like "yep, time for our daily cultural enrichment".

seriously boys
its going down and the oscars are soon

>Im reminded of the collapse of Rome
Is this alt-right version of "It's like in Harry Potter"?

this is speculation
this is a lame attempt at being witty

I SAID FACTS YOU FAGGOTS
OP where did you even find this shit so we can get some idea of why these """people""" are chimping out

Obviously some Euro shithole where they have been mentally castrated

>Bo Burnham
I don't think I've ever encountered a stand up comedian quite as unfunny as he.

>Im reminded of the collapse of Rome and how the west fell into chaos while the east became the Byzantine empire.
>now we watch our own western half of our empire collapse as well

unironically makes me think

hahahahaha

I

don't

give

a

shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz6eRTY_9CU

Why do so many people shitpost and pretend to hate white people on this board?

Is it just for attention?

Every race deserves to have its ass kicked. Humans collectively destroyed this planet and here we sit watching niggers beating up white trash on a Taiwanese rocking chair image sharing board

alt left propaganda by Sup Forums cancer

those people were homeless so nobody cared
not even the other homeless people there

in during liberals call it not a hate crime and no news mention skin color or it being a hate crime
also
why i will get a concealed weapon permit so if this ever happens i pull my gun and shoot the nigger dead

Wait, they're being genuine?
I can't even tell anymore.

His comedy central presents and Words, Words, Words are good. After that he seemed like someone trying to do an impression of Bo Burnham.

>Is it just for attention?
YES. They need (You)s to survive the monotony of their daily lives.

It's people who think they're being witty by stating the opposite of how they feel.

I've lived in one of the most violent cities in CA most of my life and this shit literally only happens to idiots. Not saying what they did was right, but you generally have to be a special kind of retarded to get jumped by a gaggle of niggers.

You're one stupid fuck if you think everyone on Sup Forums is the same.

>if you include me.
It took you this long? I guess BLM flew over your head.

>gaggle
the term is 'pack' of niggers i believe

White boys probably started it.

mods allow /poltv/ but delete postmannerist-brapposts. truly this board is going down the drain

I was trying to mix it up. The racism here gets boring.

How do ads like this get made without incessant bitching from feminists?

I don't remember this commercial being so hot. That slow motion spank is tastier than the burgers. This was only a few years ago. Assuming it couldn't air today.

wow do black people really act like this

Feel kinda bad for a good friend of mine, him and his wife don't have papers. They own a home together and have a son, kinda interesting thinking about their future

nobody is forcing you to be in this thread. There are multiple other threads on tv right now. Maybe you should check them out and stop bitching here

People of all races act like this.

Why African behave like this, I swear I've only seen black people doing this random atacks, it's like that's the only way they can channel their anger.

To be fair if this was in California white people do it too. It's just our retarded culture.

Because they still have monkey brains. I mean just look at real krager and the old trip spike

Chimps gonna chimpout .