One shot at life

>One shot at life
>Wasn't born in sunmerica
Just fucking end it. I live in a relatively sunny part of Europe and we still get way too little sunlight

>tfw southwest finland master race

I want less sunlight.

No you don't. Everyone is fucking depressed here because of how little sunlight we have

Just take vitamin D idiot

I wonder how that map correlates with eye color.

you're free to return to syria at any time.

do you fuckers realise we adopted to this climate? there's a reason why americans look 50 when they're 30 and 2/3 australians get skin cancer

That doesn't cure the deppression that comes with having that little sunlight idiot

yes it does, you get depressed from not getting enough sun because humans get around 70% of their vitamin D from sunlight and vitamin D deficiency causes depression. It's very common for dark skinned people in the winter here.

Anything over 25C is too much. Fuck the sun.

I don't need extreme heat. I just want to see the sun more often

Well guess what Karl, you can't have one without the other. Have fun with 40+ degrees summers.

We get 20+ hours of sun a day during the summer. What more do you need?

Well, it's expected here.

3500+ or bust

San Fransisco has an almost mild climate and it's sunny as fuck

>be promised global warming
>it gets even colder

>no nice snowy winters anymore
>cold, max 20C summers
I don't like it.

Just stick to the snow. UV light and nobility can't exist at the same time.

pffft

White Americans actually make fun of these types- burnt out old people. Their skin looks like raisins.

>tfw Texas
You don't want it. Our activities year round are staying inside or going to movies.

You either have to wake up really early or stay up late to do any outdoor activity.

You don't want it OP. We also get winter weather for sometimes less than a month.

>We also get winter weather for sometimes less than a month.
This. You don't want this.
In the southern part of the United States, we hardly get winters.

Why is US so hot? Isn't New York pretty much as north as southern Finland?

2000-2400 master race

Nowhere near it. New York City is nearly on the same latitude as Rome.

don't know how anyone can live without the sun beating down all day

>tfw live at 2400-3000 h city
No wonder this shitty city is so fucking hot.

Fuck the sun. It brings out the normies. Fuck it.

New York has pretty cold winters for its latitude

Wish we got less sun. Might move to NI or Scotland

COMFY photo.

>tfw there hasn't been a white christmas in 5 years in my town

looks like where lean recorded miami ultras

Out temperatures swing pretty significantly in many places; we have more sunlight and are on a lower latitude than yurop for the most part so our summers are hotter but we don't have the thermoregulation of the ocean keeping things stable and we get big polar jets in the winter.

tfw sunny and don't get shot everyday

Not at all. Even Belgium is more northern than all of the US except for Alaska

>tfw 100 inches (254cm) of snow in the winter
>but also 3,500 hours of sunshine yearly

>Everyone is fucking depressed here
You have to be mentally ill to begin with in order to be depressed by something as trivial as the angle of sunlight.

What's with those bald spots? Drunk logging?

just meadows or stands of aspen trees that lost their leaves for the winter
Didn't realize my autumn picture was almost identical to the winter one.

looks cool
how much booze do you need a year to make it bearable?

Looks comfy as fuck. Are there nice trecking trails nearby?

It doesn't get too cold or too hot here, the highest is around 35C and the lowest -21C. That only happens once or twice a year though. I drink regardless of what the weather is like.

There are a shitload of trails all around the town, and the Grand Canyon is like 1 1/2 hours drive from here.

I can confirm. I'm 24 and still a babyface

>-21 is not too cold
what are you made of bro? i agree on the upper limit tho, that's nice weather
i meant it more about boredom, it looks extremly charming for outdoor but is it easy to deal with?

I live here now, moved from Sweden.

we get too much sun

You can't rely on latitude to determine how hot the US is. Massachusetts is on the same latitude as Portugal but is one of the coldest places around for example.

>

Why is that? Gulf stream? Mountains?

I don't think it's too cold just because there are so many more places in the country that get much colder.
It snows a lot in the winter but we have ok snowplow service and the sun melts the snow quickly anyways.
I can just drive south like 45 minutes back to the desert where the weather is fine too.

sounds like paradise

>Scotland

Most of the US has a highly continental climate (cold winters, hot summers) while a lot of Europe is dominated by Atlantic currents from the gulf stream, so warm winters and mild summers
For example the temperature in july and august was almost always in the 20-25° range here. Now compare that to the US or even Canada

I hate sun and light, I love cold and the darkness

unless you live pretty close to the coast there no mild shit
a nigger acts best in the darkness

you're literally my ancestor though

>shitaly

That means you're probably depressed and should receive more sunlight.
Whenever I feel like I hate the sun, it's because I haven't went outside for a long time and my mood is shit.

that's why i know best, son
irrelevant waffle shithole

Yeah until it's 115F in the summer and your shoes melt on the pavement.

oh god a few years back In Arizona during the morning it was 37 degrees in the afternoon it was 51 degrees.
fucking hell hole. Never again.

do you want this?

The amount of sunshine doesn't correlate with temperature. The example is San Francisco.

it's so hot and there's so much UV

This