APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFR_Sport/status/924284255861137408
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never doubted in his abilities desu
t. his fan since 2004

He should apologise for making people watch that shit.

It's not solely his fault mkhi is absolute shit and valencia cant fucking cross

>asshurt Hotsperm faggot
CRY HARDER LIL BITCH HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The last teams to beat Mou's United
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Huddersfield

>muh boring team! Didn’t even play well la

Fact is united came away with 3 points and a clean sheet, Liverpool conceded 4 (four) goals to spurs! FOUR!

And that’s the difference between a winner and a victim

just wait until dabba, fellani and zlatan come back m8s

im sorry i ever doubted u jose

City fan here

Jose totally out managed poch today, Spurs made those subs to try and score and it opened them up at the back.
His football is ugly as shit and he pretty much has one trick for big games but Jose is clearly still good

Thanks for making football a boring sport.

Thanks for making the sport unwatchable.

Thanks for taking the fun out of the sport.

I hope that Guardiola wins the league and Man U sack this sad manchild.

I enjoyed it :-D

Kys

HAHAHAHAHA, make like every other Swede and kill yourself.

I'd rather take one person with me before I go..

i blame dier for not being aware of where martial was and the space he was running into

Just wait till that bald fraud bottles it up midway through and gonte memes it to another league title.

Calm down Lindelof.

Huddersfield lifelong fan here, congrats guys. I can't wait for the next hammering we'll give you.

im sorry jose

hahahaahha great joke, now suck my dick

Bro, City are going to walk the league. United supporters that actually think they're in the title race are embarrassing.

Papering over the cracks. Kane would have buried that Delle Alli chance.

Man Utd have had only 2 fit central midfielders for the last 3 weeks.

>but Jose is clearly still good
Stopped reading there

>Fellaini

Apologise for what? The Liverpool game wasn't that bad and the result was a good one. Nothing to worry about and I knew United had a good chance to beat Spurs and everyone's perception would turn around.

he should apologize for boring us with his style of play

>tfw his b team is still 2nd of the league

Jose likes boring football. He's probably yelling at Marital in the locker room for taking such a risk

stop ruining the narrative

How can Zlatan, legit be training and doing shit already after that injury at that age

literally guardiola made all those things m8 what are you talking about

Mourinho is the most part boring manager alive. I'd rather watch Pulisball, at least there's the underdog element.

Mourinho does this boring, soulless shit week in week out to with one of the most expensive squads in the world and United/Chelsea fans pay sixty fucking quid a seat. They should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Lions don't compare themselves with humans

so lion blood injections?

>Mourinho does this boring, soulless shit week in week out

He doesn't though does he? In most games his side dominates. Man Utd have scored the second most amount of goals this season.

>4-0 against Swansea, West Ham, Everton and Palace
>Rest have been generic scraping through by 1 goal Mouball

It's called "stat padding". What you do is use the Pulis tactic against anyone good, but hype it up so people will watch. Then when it's 0-0 (or the off chance you win 1-0) people can say you're boring and you laugh it off and say something like "tell me that next week". Then when next week comes along and you're playing one of the clubs fighting relegation you can rape them 4-0 and confirm yourself as the GOAT. Zlatan has made a career out of doing exactly that just he did it as a player instead of a manager.

You are absolutely SEETHING.

Tbf Zlatan did score against City and Liverpool in the league. He also did score against every other top team in all leagues he played in

Cheeky chappy

>Poch not even looking at him

Beta fuck.

I edited it, they actually hug each other just after the cut
twitter.com/SFR_Sport/status/924284255861137408

United defend well. I like to see that.

As a life long Manure customer I do think it's optimistic but possible that they'll win it, but it depends heavily on City shitting the bed at some point.

It's just a thing he does, even when he's winning.

This, he was playing a good team and he decided to defend and counter. I don't get why people complain about Mourinho playing defensive in big games, it's something that the sport allows, if you don't like it go watch a sport like baseball where you're required to spend equal amounts of time attacking and defending.

Unironically name a better defense than uniteds. Smalling, Bailly and Jones plus onform Rojo are unironically top 10 CBs in the world ad would get into any starting XI in the world

None of those CBs are in the top 10 CBs in the world. Out of that group only Bailly would even be top 20. It's impressive what Mourinho has managed to do with such shit players.

FUCK OFF AND AGRRE WITH ME

I love that we're at the point that Man United fans are celebrating a 1-0 home victory over Tottenham

> fabian, you are lef back
He can't compete with the genius of Godiola

Never, he is the best and the cutest

t. Ahmed

>people still whining about Mourinho playing it safe against good teams like this anything new

Is he boring against any club that even has half his team's payroll? Yes. But it works for him.

yeah haha crazy haha celebrating a win against a top 4 team haha totally doopin' mental

A top 4 team with like half your payroll at best. Spurs shouldn't even be on your radar with the amount of money at your disposal.

It was the end of his post though

How is this fair?

what?

>Man United have not conceded a goal from open play at Old Trafford for over 20 hours.

looks like Mkhi really needs Pogba to flourish. Herrera and Matic positions are just too deep to link with him.

Cant wait until the Fella-Pogba-Matic trio play again.

>no LB
>name a better defense

kek why is this so funny

Pep vs Mourinho is literally the most tiresome 'rivalry' ever. Also the two whiniest bitches in the league.

I really miss SAF.

yo, where is pic related?

You should go on a date