/t100g/ The 100 General

>get yo dick out for Clarke
>tfw Trigedasleng is driving me insane and make me want to puke
>tfw you tie up Clarke and you throw IT into a burlap sack and take her home

Best sci fi show this year, after Expanse.

it's getting boring as fuck, if this is the best writters have to offer just kill it already.

Yea it is getting slow as fuck.

It's about time they showed some more skin.
Skin or better story or this show will fail.

Murphy is the only good character on the show

OP here.
Fuck you all, I liked it.
We need Clarke more naked and more tied up...to really fix the show

This season has been a fucking snooze fest. Just make it about Based Murphy, the rest are acting like idiots.

And there's already a thread

Let me preface by saying I legitimately love this show

So its been 97 years since the 'apocalypse' right, that means that some of the older grounders are only third or possibly even second generation.. and here we've got all these established clans and cultures acting like their rituals are ancient and sacred.
and help but want someone to just flip on the grounders and tell them 'cunts! your the survivors of an apocalypse, stop carrying on with this shit and pull it together, your grandparents were accounts and shit

>So its been 97 years
>your grandparents were accounts and shit
If their parents were 15 when the apocalypse began and had their kids at 30 that means that there were elders in their 80s who had some education before the apocalypse.
How the hell did they go full savage and even develop a new language instead of keeping the old + the old knowledge?

Creating a new language is so backwards if you already have a language that has plenty of knowledge behind it, cause you would need to translate .

>Creating a new language is so backwards if you already have a language that has plenty of knowledge behind it, cause you would need to translate .
not to mention that all seem to speak fluent english anyway

Indeed.

TITSs

Anyone else notice how Clarke's acting has boiled down to nodding in a really stupid way every time she speaks?

Don't question it. It's more enjoyable if you don't give it too much thought.

Clarke, Octavia and Raven need to die and the show would be infinitely better

Based Murphy is best boy

She's squinting her eyes and frowns.
>Clarke, Octavia and Raven need to die
Except Clarke, I would enjoy if she gets tortured for the last of the show in a dirty dungeon.

Octavia and Clarke's mom need to fucking die sharpish.

webm related

she can't act but I bet she can suck a mean dick

>but I bet she can suck a mean dick
Probably but I seriously think she wasn't half bad in s1 and s2.

MUH

why does bellamy keep fucking up

Notice the small cranium.

TITS

>grounders once again prove themselves to be slave holding pagan savages

>but we gotta save the grounders guys!

She kept the same skills as a kid.

When she was a kid, apparently she can't act

How the fuck was Jaha not executed?

Shit is retarded.

>When she was a kid, apparently she can't act.
>When she was a kid

she has TITS is why she gets work

This. Also BM (based murphy) wasn't even in the latest episode

Season 2 was great, third one got too convoluted and now they're trying to get out of the plot traps they put themselves into.

But I like how they're going full circle and it's entirely possible that the show is going to again end with only 100 humans surviving.

Not even an assassination attempt, bit ridiculous desu

Wait has season 4 started now?

yup
ep2 was out

the grounder language always just sounded like fucked up english with a lot of slang terms in the first two seasons

i haven't seen 3 or 4 yet, is 3 any good?

If you listen closely, the grounder language is just English slang words pronounced with a really strange accent/draw, along with some gibberish thrown in. That makes sense.

But yeah its fucking stupid that apparently everyone would just revert to late-iron age society when in Season 1 they run into a bunker full of working assault rifles and ammo.