Cunts

cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasspankshard.com/home.html
youtu.be/WMnDloW5slE?t=131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah fuck her. She never comes out to meet the fans.

no fuck you.

literally who

I literally see this
>Why Hollywood won't cast X anyone
garbage every day, and it's never the same person. Sort your shit out, adbot!

Is it because she's a thousand?

No fuck you leather man.

She's just not hot anymore and that's the only thing that matters.

go fuck your dog, dogfucker

go fuck a girl, girlfucker

Pretty much this. She is too old for leading roles.

go fuck my mom, motherfucker

>swedish single mother leah williams

My favorite one of these retarded ads so far was something like
>This $475,000-a-day marriage ended in 1.5 hours!
Like, what?

She starred in a CW mystery show a few years ago where she played twins.The show was tragic from the budget to the acting.

Kristen Bell is in a pretty similar situation. She has solid comedic timing, but all she does now is play single moms in supporting roles.

that's seriously good shitposting

>why hollywood won't cast a woman over 35 anymore
Gee I fucking wonder

>men
>attractive
>women
>attractive
meme chart

she should get thicker

maybe she would get roles then

Is it because she's a terrible actress?

Cos she's a tard?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

obviously not since that doesn't usually stop them

Holy cringe Batman

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

anyone could have made that mistake.

i mean i wouldnt mind but she doesnt really have the body for it i reckon

Supposedly AP initially said it was Boy George, but I haven't seen any evidence of that.

t. Schlomo Goldberg

T H I C C

what's wrong with her using george michael's stage name?

>Alyson Hannigan was alway the mischievious one. She would tease me on set, in a loud voice. I think embarrassment was her ploy. Instead I laughed harder. So, when that didn't work, she would always be smacking the bottoms of her co-stars. Looking right at me when she did. ( Well, she never smacked Sarah... a subject doesn't smack the queen) She would however smack Emma Caulfield a lot. They were both silly girls and would often get in trouble together. One day when we were lighting the library, she was standing behind Emma and smacked her " saying " you liked that huh Shaka?" ( Shaka was the nickname I use in the business) She smacked her again hard and Emma yelled " Oww..WHORE!" Alyson said " don't call me a whore and smacked her super hard and ran out towards the stage door. Emma was in hot pursuit and she must have caught her at the exit. Loud laughing...I am sure Emma was trying to retaliate... Alyson ALWAYS got the better of her!

>I used to bring in pictures from a new shoot. I printed them on my puter, and hung them in my locker for morale. Well soon it was known. The teamsters, the grips, propguys...even stunties were going inside my locker for a peep. One morning I came back to the truck and there was our Genie-op and Sarah herself. both with their faces in my locker discussing my new "Raven" picture. When Sarah saw she was busted she said " Oh Shaka really...and said to Mike " don't drag me over here" , I'm busy!" Later he confided that she had made him take her there.

>Then Sarah got on the tease Shaka about spanking bandwagon. Now all of it was in fun..got laughs. One day she said " I better go study my lines or Shaka will spank me" Everyone roared! She had some new material. I could hear the crews minds turning. They were all pretty much saying the same thing. I would give a month of paychecks to see that!"

>chrome

Lol you really are a fucking cunt, OP!

But she never even played any mommy roles

>under 2% of the US population
>this many stars

rly maegs u dink

Serious question, what is it about jewish genes that make jewishesses so perfect?

Goddam that's nice

>become rich
>life in a literal and figurative 24/7 party
>never have to work again
>bunch of retards on a Bolivian speaker grille design forum make threads feeling sorry for your amazing life

House of Lies was the end of the road for Kristen Bell.

what i dont follow this
who's shaka

dallasspankshard.com/home.html

This guy.

should have made the file name "the good years are ahead"

Some Tamarian faggot.

UNFFFFFFFF OH GOD UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF

I think women that are t h i c c and remain t h i c c age better. (Not the ones that get fat.)

She'll still be my special chubbyfu.

She was never hot to begin with.

She has an ongoing show called The Good Place

Or ones that have more masculine faces to begin with

i would like for you to elaborate.

season 1 buffy she was amazing though

Dead career af

>sarah didnt eat anything and became a skellington
>michelle ate the rest of the cast

>She never comes out to meet the fans.
She never willingly mixes with obsessive stalkers

Only one voice acting gig in the future! What went wrong????

Dan happens

t. faggot

Literally the ideal female form.

sauce?

>attractiveness rises from 15

Burn the coal...

Didn't she marry that guy from Scooby Doo? Met him once on an airplane, he was kinda douchey.

Looked him up, Freddie Prinze Jr. Although in fairness he wasn't really douchey, I was just unaccustomed to his "personality" he seems very laid back in general

do you think they have sex in their Daphne and Fred cosplay?

I'm willing to bet she's gonna do a comeback in a few years under the name "Michele Prinze". screencap this.

this could be why

she looks fine for a 60 year old

i-i would

I was really into her during the Buffy years. She has not aged well.

fucking prude.
youtu.be/WMnDloW5slE?t=131

user...

i remember that one, it's the one where howard is constantly talking about how smooth her pussy is right? a bit weird

sounds pretty standard Howard to me.

saved