EXPLAIN THIS AMERICA!

EXPLAIN THIS AMERICA!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/08/florida-gun-owners-encouraged-shoot-storm-fire-guns-hurricane/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/06/us/politics/undocumented-illegal-immigrants.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tampa here, the projection changed westward and it is heading straight for us, ama

>shoot the storm

Do you watch anime?

a long time ago

>It's real

You gotta hand it to Americans they handle preparations in a manner consistent with their values

Hey I was just about to make this thread

>no sources posted yet
Excellent thread

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/08/florida-gun-owners-encouraged-shoot-storm-fire-guns-hurricane/

Florida man strikes again.

joke on /k/ gone too far

>be force of nature
>get shot

kys pedo

get help pedo

>be mother nature in America
>get shot

prefer shota myself
nora higuma
rustle
saigado
mizuryu kei
shiwasu no okina
inomaru

Why don't the just nuke it?

Nuclear Tornado

Surely the force of a nuke detonated in the eye would destroy the storm?

this is pretty retarded, even for burger standards

I am getting help, lolis help me every day.
Some good names there. Shiwasu no Okina isn't really lolicon since most of her stuff is cowtits.

Yes, because adding more energy to a system generally results in things quieting down. While I won't be making claims on the physics of what happens in that scenario I think is fair to say chances are you end up with a far worse fallout dispersal pattern.

Shooting the storms worked pretty good last time.

That would actually be the worst place to do it. It would quickly be pulled in and join the hurricane.

And destroy North America?

Nah. Would just spread fallout in an area similar to what's already going to get hit.

Maybe they should do it after all. Fuck Florida.

lel

This is why Social media should avoid making commentary on memes, jokes, and other fringe internet communities.

They don't understand them, and are incapable of understanding irony and sarcasm. Especially when it comes from another country.

All of these guys, along with the fan guys. Are just fucking joking. They know the bullets or fan won't do shit, but they do it for lulz. They do it ironically.

But people keep reporting on it, without even mentioning the irony, and foreigners get to see this and think that we are actually this retarded.

>and think that we are actually this retarded.
Because even your serious shit isn't far off.

Example?

Building a wall to keep people out.
And letting the country the people are coming from paying for it.

The only retarded thing about that is being so delusional as to expect mexico to pay it.

But building the wall isn't something that is "retarded"

Lots of countries have some type of barrier or straight up wall to keep certain people out.

Spain has one in ceuta, the Israelis have another one.

The EU made turkey a buffer to keep immigrants out of Europe.

The US doesn't have a chokepoint or a buffer state to depend on. So, Building the wall itself isn't absurd as lots of people have done it.

The cost and expectation were delusional.

now you have a nuclear hurricane

>americans

Atomic Hurricane.... that sounds like a shitty camp superhero from the 80s.

It's not the concept of the wall itself, it's just the shear size of it, which can never be completely covered by border control. So two ladders is al you need to cross it.

And yes, Mexico paying for it is completely retarded. But still, that's something your president said and got voted into office with.

Ask him yourself

Mexico is the buffer state. They deport tons of s*uth americANOs ever year

Mexico can't be the buffer state, if they are the ones sending the people.

It's true that there are a bit of central and south Americans. But the vast majority of illegal immigrants are Mexicans.

You really don't need to need to guard the entire border. Simply the corridors to big cities.

Most of the border is just desert. You will fucking die if you don't know where to cross.

The fence that started to be built in the 2000s, cut illegal immigration by quite a bit, forcing illegals to cross through much more dangerous places.

The advent of drones, and other aerial surveillance makes it much easier.

I don't think we should have a "wall" but most definitely a fence like the one we currently have. All we need is to complete it.

Except Mexico isn't a source for migrants, it hasn't been for years now. This is the reason you dumb fucks will ultimately fail, you've trolled yourselves into substituting such a thing as facts and reality with opinions.

Really? So, no mexicans are crossing illegally? Is this the shit you are telling me?

You are telling me that a few countries with a combined population of a 1/10 of mexico's is the actual source of the 13 Something million Illegal immigrants in the US. THat is without counting the ones that were here before the amnesty.

Being this retarded.

It's true that Mexico your buffer state and they deport a vast quantity of illegals, but they are not from South America. They are mostly Central Americans. The vast majority of illegals that you get from Latin America come from there.

Hello fellow American,

The fence did not cut illegal immigration. The recession did. Every since the recession, fewer Mexicans have come over. Now it's Orientals and Indians.

And I say to them and any other illegal: Welcome to America! We need more of you, less of

Some of them aren't even Latino

That's right.

Colombia has detained Africans as well as muslims both from the Middle East, the Indian subcontinent (Bangladeshis) or Chinks and South East Asians crossing across Colombian territory in a route to the United States.Even Cubans and Haitians have been detained.

the fence did have an effect. At the very least, it made entering the country harder, as more dangerous places need to be used to enter.

So, where is this source of immigrants? You still haven't addressed the question?

Mexico is by far the biggest source of illegal immigrants.

Legal immigration is fine. Not illegal.

>2012
is there an updated one

>tfw you didn't got to see Disney World before the hurricane

This is from the NYT (2017)
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/06/us/politics/undocumented-illegal-immigrants.html

THere is not a single study that I could find that would make the incredibly retarded and unfounded claim that Mexicans aren't the majority of illegal immigrants in the country.

Why aren't you evacuating?

>be mother nature
>go america
>get shot

>But many of the unauthorized are not Mexican; almost a quarter are not even Hispanic.

Mexicans don't comprise the biggest group of Latino illegals nowadays, at least, in the sense of those seeking to cross the border illegally. Neither South Americans.

There may be many Mexicans, but they're mostly the remnants of previous influxes of illegal inmigrants

Do you have flood insurance?

>citation needed.