Mornin' benders

Mornin' benders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3qq-OS644
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This show was such an accurate representation of british school life.

I literally had friends who were identical to every cast member apart from Will.
Turns out I was Will...

We are all Will.

I'm simon desu..

ITT: shows that couldn't have been made today.

Beepity beep beep beep.

I was a Jay, sadly. Even down to the fucking hair.

10/10 series
movies are fucking great too
apparently there's a season 4 in the works

Movies were shit. But yea I really loved the series.

>Movies were shit.
as if
they played like extra long episodes which is all i couldve wanted

What's the name of the show?

The Middlemen

>they played like extra long episodes
No they didn't. The jokes weren't as funny and it just didn't have the same feel as the series.

i'll respectfully disagree
i feel like they held pretty true to the original series while being more fleshed out with the ability to actually explore character motivations and relationships.

Malcolm in the middle British remake.

Agreed. I actually prefer the second film. Jokes are better and them having the time to work solely on it for a couple years paid off. First one was good but was bogged down by the 3rd series and the Carly storyline was horrendous.

>Carly storyline was horrendous.
true but at least we got proper closure

I hung out and got shitfaced with Neil's fit sister at a wedding a few years back. She was super cool and just as fit irl. We got on really well and even shared a cab back to the hotel but I was way too fucked to even try anything. As I was best man I even made an in-betweeners reference during the speech which actually went down well. Basically I was Will and my mate was Simon, our other 2 best mates are such a Neil and Jay its like they followed us around with a camera and made a show out of it. I even did the thing when Will buys a packet if crisps when buying alcohol to look more casual. Fucking hell that show gives me ptsd.

I didn't think closure was really needed desu. She should have always remained as Carly - first sweetheart and the one that got away. They turned her into a cunt. Somehow she was more juvenile out of school than when she was in it.

she was always a cunt taking advantage of simon and using him because she knew he liked her

desu this the movie just showed us that she was also a mad slut
anyway, the closure was more about Simon moving on rather than concluding that Carly is indeed a trash human

>They turned her into a cunt.
I thought that was the point? It's like when girls always go for the assholes but the opposite.

"Do you put the balls in?"

>the movie just showed us that she was also a mad slut
Remind me again how?

>You realize Gilbert was buying the teddy for Will's mum
FUCK

Well either way focussing on her killed it a bit. She was the worst Inbetweeners character, she should have died with series 3.

>breaks up with Simon because she's "going on holiday". to quote simon "why? what are you planning to do on holiday?"
>once in greece, nails the dude who has connection to parties and activities, to quote him "nice girl, bit keen" and also "he can have a sniff on THESE if hes lucky"
>when above dude shafts her she tries to use Simon's vulnerability to get dude back, proving egotism and vanity, classic traits of people who care too much about only getting laid

It's actually pretty similar to school life in Sweden as well. I was either Will or Simon.

>season 4 in the works
citation needed. pretty much everyone involved has said they're too old to play those characters now.

>too old
i dunno if that would really be a problemn considering they were in their late twenties through to early thirties during the duration of the series and films

They were actually like 28 during shooting of the last movie, and it kind of worked since they were playing characters around 20 at that point, but I assume that if they're going to believebly portray them again they'd have to age them a bit and there probably aren't that many good storylines once they become proper adults.

whats a good pirate website to watch the series?

Go to the Channel 4 website, all on there if you are UK.

This.

The balance of the jokes was off, too much simple shit/fart/vomit stuff and too little of the social awkwardness.

Felt more American tbqh.

>Movies were shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3qq-OS644

>apparently there's a season 4 in the works
No, there isn't.
This bullshit rumour has been going on for years, along with one of the main characters getting killed off.
They should've made season 4 right after season 3 when they had the chance.

exactly

British Superbad: The tv show

*bus turds

I am halfway between Will and Neil

Australia also. Australian and British culture is very similar.

>tfw graduated with no friends

yeah, if y'like

Friends are overrated t b h fampai.

>tfw never see friends since after graduating