Why does Sup Forums idolise this man who goes by the name of Melony?

Why does Sup Forums idolise this man who goes by the name of Melony?

His full name is Mel, three letters, it's after an Irish saint.

Sup Forums loves blacked and mel wants his wife to get get raped by a pack of niggers

Daddy issues

mad max, the beard and the drunken rants

This is objectively false

He's alright I guess, has been in some good films, but idolize is a bit of a stretch.
There is one user on here though who fucking worships the guy.
Pretty sure it might be some kind of OCD/autism, but said user got b& for making Mel generals a while back, and he still still tries to find excuses to post about him.
Wouldn't be suprised if he made this pic, it fits that level of autism.
There's some really fucking weird people on this site.

If its just one autist,he must be pretty dedicated

we call him /our guy/
not /that anons guy/ with one user calling him /my guy/
I really like him. hes a cool guy and his movies are comfy.
and his Sup Forums level opinions make me like him even more that just being an actor

Because Sup Forums does

Mellon
It means friend

He saw him in a Sup Forums thread last year being butthurt because he got b& on this board.
Obviously I don't think every post about the actor is the same guy, but some seem fanatical, and that is suspect.

>we call him /our guy/
>we

Fucking kek

I started because everyone else was.
even as it says in .
you must be a dummy if you think that there is just a single person calling him /our guy/

Just because you're not the only idiot doesnt mean you are any less stupid friend

As weird as it sounds, there was that guy over on Sup Forums who became utterly obsessed with a tripfag he had only ever interacted with on there.
Reminds me of that.
Going back, the mel guy would spam threads for weeks on end, it was unreal.

Never said it was a single person, m8, it just bothers me when someone tries to speak for the entire board.

you appear to only be attacking the user. and not his argument.
discard this post of yours
>it just bothers me when someone tries to speak for the entire board
Fair enough, I agree with that but have to noticed your kinda doing the same thing by trying to telling people not to call him out guy
also has anyone realized how silly of an argument this is?
we are fighting on whether we can give him a meme title or not

no one would care about him if he didn't sperg out about jews

he was my favourite actor even before all of that

Melony is a good name actually. I'd call my kid Melony.

This behavior is not to be glamorized and imitated. The globalists encourage that kind of behavior. We have plenty of loudmouthed knuckleheads already. What we are in short supply of is bright, well spoken, and influential people who can express their "politically incorrect" opinions without looking like a maniac of any sort.

Hacksaw Ridge was good

>hack

Because he is red pilled.

Have you seen his films?

Why else would I question his fans

He's seen as the head of the resistance against SJW shit in Hollywood. People project a lot of their feelings onto him, similar to Trump.

>Melony
I thought he was Le Donaldo.

the time to be well spoken is after its settled that you can be loud.

Should the circled quote even be in there? Or is that really such a radical thing to say nowadays?

B A S E D

There's no necessary sequence. You need both, and we lack only the one while having an abundance of the other.

He is the definition of cuck, just like Sup Forums
We make fun of him, not ideolize him

gb2r

MELVIN
MELVIN
BROTHER OF THE JOKER

>"they take it up the ass. [laughs, stands up, bends over, points to anus] This is only for taking a shit." - to spanish newspaper El Pais when asked what he thinks of gays in 1991,

fucking kek

Mel fucking Gibson

I like him personally and his movies but he's also a cuck. No wonder Sup Forums idolises the man.

Politics. Sup Forumsitics to be specific. Don't get me wrong, Mel made some damn fine movies and is a good actor to boot, but that's not the reason he has a fanbase here.

He exposes the lenders of money whom the creator has forsaken

Explain the cuck meme to me