Underworld: Blood Wars

i really enjoyed this movie, why was this received so poorly?

also pic related made me diamonds

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/gvvalt.webm
u.nya.is/dcrauw.webm
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/FEB.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

am i the only one who enjoyed the movie? out now on p**locker

tfw no replys

No niggers, bad review

yeah i thought it was good too, my gf loves the series, it made some money righT?

It was a shit late 90's action movie, and I liked it.

Because they were dumbasses who didn't market this as the be all end all feminist action movie of the decade.

>female protagonist
>female villian
>female director r
>all males in small support roles, either as romance interests or sacrificial lambs
>only scene of sexuality is the villian forcing her male slave to go down on her
>little to no male gaze ok camera, no focus of Beckinsale's "assets" women dressed modestly with no lingering ass or tit shots.

There was probably more but that's what I got off of the top of my head.

honestly thats how most superhero movies feel and i like a lot of them too

Somewhere in Hollywood:
>Twilight made more money,let's gradually turn Underworld into Twilight :0. !?
>Fuck gradually, just add 2 more buckets of CG red paint so males don't figure it out too fast.

>They just like to be by your heart even if your sports bra may have belonged to a pregnant woman in the 1800s

>all males in small support roles, either as romance interests or sacrificial lambs

There were literally 1 male antag and 1 protag tho
i get where you are coming from but this is wrong
>only scene of sexuality is the villian forcing her male slave to go down on her

there was a vanilla sex scene, albeit a flashback

if you notice all these please also notice that there was alot of talk about "purebloods" and "nordics", gave me a european/history boner

if this is what feminist movies look like im ok with them

redpilled feminists confirmed?

White supremacist feminists are an interesting sub group.

>There were literally 1 male antag and 1 protag tho

I mean I wouldn't really call Natile Portman the protagonist of the Thor movies and she essentially has the same archetype as lover boy from this

As for the antag I can admit this was my first Underworld so 90% of dialogue was completely lost on me but it seemed to me like the woman was the "big bad" who was pulling the strings of the other guy but I can't remember exactly because I saw it in theaters a month ago.

Also I don't count the vanilla scene because it seemed to be a clip from a previous movie so I count it as a sex scene from that movie.

werewolf characters wise the worst thing they ever did was kill Raze in the first movie.

Nigga has a voice to rival Dark Vader

Tumblr feminists don't go to the movies.

ProFem marketting polarizes audiences and ends up turning women away from a movie. No normal woman is going to complain about tit and ass shots.

The movie sucked, the studio knew it, so they didn't waste a ton on marketting. Besides, they'll make up for it in home video sales because Underworld is a "Cult Classic" anyway.

This

>that picture
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>pink dress
Midlife crisis?

t.nig-nog

i use to kinda like this franchise but its turned into trash

Yes.

Yes. Haven't you been on Sup Forums lately?

Who watches this sclock?

3 was the best. Prove me wrong.

who wrote that scene

kek

That's so bad.

>Because they were dumbasses who didn't market this

There I fixes it for you. Also if you didn't say anything I wouldn't have known the villain is a female. Since what little marketing there is says a wolf guy is one.

yes I am a nig-nog, and I'm not going to fucking tolerate white supremacy on my falcon forum. Fuck off cracker.

it's shit

DEKET

anyone have webms of Lara Pulver in this? fuck she was hot. like the scene where she made the young vampire perform cunnilingus on her

MUMMY NO

"My daughter,the first pure-blood hybrid."
Wait,what?

Well shit, I just downloaded to. Deleted.

just check out her instagram and see for yourself.

wew

>tfw no midlife crisis gf

A perfect copy of it is avaliable on the internet now....if you know where to look

FUCKING DELETE THIS

>why was this received so poorly?

Because it was a thinly veiled anti-miscgenation allegory. The main villains champion mixing and deride the "pure blood" policy holding them back, only to be defeated by Selene who has the purest blood of them all. They try to mix blood to beat her, while she looks to her roots and ancient magic and comes back from the frozen north with a legion of fucking Aryan super vamps that smash the fuck out of the mudbloods.

You could argue the whole series has been like this. Yeah the main protagonists are usually in a race mixing love story, but it completely fucks their lives up and nearly destroys their respective species.

I've never been a fan of those movies, but I still watch them hoping for some nice action.

what's weird, is that they seem very serious about their continuity... I don't keep track, but other franchises usually just outright ignore stuff and change everything, but underworld for some unexplicable reason does not...

bad movie, by the way, everything was very rushed

I've always enjoyed them. Kate Beckinsale always rocks that leather suit. Their easy movies to enjoy in an evening. Decent characters, nice action, attempts at world building and story with a mythology. The first was the best, second was good, third as a prequel was alright tough Rhona mitra didn't quite compare to Beckinsale. The forth was the worst and then the latest was better. More like the first. Only odd thing was missing Kate out for parts, and we don't get to see her show of as much for what is supposed to be her franchise.

it's shit. terrible cgi. that one dude from divergent is awful in everything. no michael.

For me the prequel is the best. I watched them in chronological order and the first one seems a bit bland by comparison.

>no michael
The worst character in the entire franchise.

Who's the guy on the right?

wuz teleport now

also, wtf, this movie takes place 400 years into the future?

her 19 year old fuck buddy who posts on Sup Forums

if you're a fan of these "films" you are LITERRALLY a Sup Forums redditor: Sup Forumsedditor

these hold no position amongst other action OR horror movies OR movies in general

your taste is shit and you're on Sup Forums where you belong.

Based. I knew Kate appreciated memers.

Wait, shouldn't there be like a futuristic setting then?

They really didn't want to market this did they?

It takes place in like 2075 or something after a timeskip but then there was another timeskip but then they're somewhere where everything is like 700 years ago but also there's guns and then vampire children who are immortal and don't age except for when they're born and growing up then they do age for some reason do things and then it's over

But the world is exactly the same?
No new tech? No investigation into underground Vampires?

is the blu-ray rip going to be out soon, or should i just watch the rip that is out now

Rip is 1080p.

just like in one of my japanese animes

I swear she does that in half of her movies, including this one.

She's really into kink.

A movie or 2 ago (which already took place in a "not too distant future"), humans discovered vampires and there was some kind of war/purge campaign against them.

This movie takes place 400 years after that.
So 2475, I'd guess?

If you squint really hard, the computer interfaces are kinda futuristic. Also the lycan bullet.

nothing personnel kid

That still seems a little ridiculous. Even know we've got better tech than 20 years ago so who knows in 400 years.

I'll give it a pass, because it's Underworld, the setting is cool, Kate's great and I enjoy them.

Budget Eva Green for the evil vampire chick.

>Hugh Jackman faggot confirmed

DELETE THIS

Be nice to Kate or you'll get Lily to post some angry stuff.

No no Kate, the vampire villain girl. The one in the middle of the OP image.

Good save. You don't want to piss off Lily.

u.nya.is/gvvalt.webm
u.nya.is/dcrauw.webm

you'll never be her daughter skating the boundaries of your relationship with mommy at lewd levels

Why do some guys on Sup Forums have access to Lily's private instagram? Does Lily really post here?

I saw it opening weekend and liked it. I like all the uw films. They have solid lore and action. Also Kate is still 10/10.

I'm starting to think those "rumors" are on to something...

>complaining about femdom like a salty bitch

sorry about your small cock user.

me on the right.

Explain

Go to this website, Ctrl+F "Beckinsale", and then click on her name:
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/FEB.html

Well, you see, some mothers and daughters have a very special relationship...

lewd

I can fap to this...

dude i already nows this im her toyboi

post more pictures

how did you meet her

I liked the dude from Merlin. He plays a good asshole.

i cant im too tired from her fucking me intp the floor and thrugh the wall

what does her hair smell like

true

hnnnnng

wew

:3