Chelsea vs Bournemouth Premier League

Begovic, S Cook, Ake, Francis, A Smith, L Cook, Surman, Daniels, Stanislas, Afobe, Defoe
>Boruc, Gosling, Arter, Pugh, Ibe, Mousset, Wilson

Courtois; Azpilicueta (c), David Luiz, Rudiger; Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Fabregas, Alonso; Pedro, Morata, Hazard
> Caballero, Cahill, Christensen, Ampadu, Drinkwater, Willian, Batshuayi.

Thoughts on Bakayoko's new hair color?

cahill rested before every CL game this season so far

read nothing further into that

A girl can dream.

Will laugh when Ake score their winning goal.

Why does Zappacosta look like a Turk?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Boo-urns?

That's it? no reading the diary of Anne Frank?

God I want to punch Alonso's stupid fucking face so bad

>minutes silence and pooppys
>2 fucking weeks until remembrance day
In a few years the poppys will be on the kits all season long

>>reddit.com/r/reddevils
>>redcafe.com
>>manutd.com/store

What's the fucking point of this shit? Everyone knows Bournememe will concede at least 2 goals.

>muh dead

What position are >we gonna finish, lads?

Chelsea or Mememouth?

>he's 42 years old

chelsea. I reckon 4th; can't be too unhappy with that considering the way conte has unsettled club

5th.

Where did it go wrong from from last season?

I am going with third. I know now it's still early yadda yadda, but unless City collapse Chelsea might start thinking about focusing on the cups.

Second.

How did Hazard fool everyone into believing he's hot shit 3rd best player in the world?
He's not even the best player in Chelsea

I would jizz

he's played 2 games in the last 6 months bruh

conte wants to go back to italy. He'd rather have a project with inter, try and usurp his old club and spend as much money as he wants. All emenalo wants is one manager who'll give some of our youth players a chance but managers keep falling out with him about it

he's easily the best player at chelsea (unless you're a fedroa-tipper who thinks defenders and goalkeepers are as important as creative players and goalscorers)

The board didn't get conte's stranger targets you idiots. We have no midfield depth and I'm still confused why RLC and chalobah were allowed to leave when we did a straight swap for matic to baka

Defenders are 100% just as important. Although Chelsea's are nothing to write home about.

Maybe I already wrote this, but a problem with this 343 is that often Hazard and Pedro are too deep, and Chelsea tries to win a the ball a lot closer to their box compared to the 352. You can see this well with how Hazard changed his pressing when, against Roma, Chelsea changed from the 352 to the 343.

conte still got to spend over 100m, his protestations over the transfer window were fucking ridiculous

>Afobe

you dumb fucking nigger, HOW are you so shit

how many will morata score tonight lads?

footbal is a low scoring game, it;s easier to defend than to attack therefore a goalscorer is more important

Kanté is the obvious choice. Pedro is on par if not better

>signs expensive black """English""" flops on ridiculous wages

Is Eddie Howe literally the anti-Dyce?

pedro is a charlatan. Conte only plays him because he's white

Who? Ibe is he only one that fits that description but at least he single handedly won the match against brighton.

>beating homo albion
>an achievement

is it just my hangover, or has prem football been extremely subdued today?

Looks like someone fell for "I rate sir Runsalot" meme. You're one of those people that jerk off on Makelele bobbleheads while twirling their moustaches with the other hand.

It has been shit, yes.

It's not bu he has been great lately

Good post

Defoe
Afobe
Ibe
Ake

Torres would have scored that

I miss when Morata was good

>Shitrata
>75million

My flatmate came home raving about how great the united game was but I found it really shit. Basically yeah it sucks, unless you're one of those insane fans.

Hazard should be more selfish but it was right to pass to morata that time

holy shit, i would have scored from there. and i'm literally a fat cunt with no physical ability

And i see that you yourself fell for the "le dribble and divesalot" meme. You're one of those people that jerk off to Football Show ● Skills - Goals ● 2016 |HD youtube compilations while fingering your butthole

How can Luiz be a mong every 10 minutes and still get playtime

not off

David's a good boy he did nothing wrong

>one has fantastic control of the ball, speed and dexterity
>the other one is black midget with lots of stamina
This is just your cuck fetish speaking.

Literally every time I've seen him play he has been shit. He plays like me if I could put in a tackle or sprint.

Chelshit getting destroyed already.

Faggot

I genuinely don't understand why people keep paying lots of money for Brazilian players. They are all highly shit.

He's a conman, but he's nowhere near as bad as the villain that scams Real Madrid out of astronomical sums as he masquerades as a professional left back. That particular individual is the peak of Brazilian hype.

>MOORATA

>One has fantatstic vision and tactical awareness and tackling abilities
>the other one is a muslim midget who runs fast
I too can play this game, Ivan

Can't call Defoe a flop and Ake is dutch

Chelsea please stop these meme short corners

begovic was too good to sit on the bench every week

Is there anymore doubt that this Chelshit team is going to finish outside of the top 4 this season?

Well Arsenal and Liverpool exist so it's pretty unlikely

>can't call Defoe a flop
>1 goal all season
>on 80k a week

they are terrible desu and lucky to have as many points as they currently have

>chelsea getting chances but not goals
>better show gary cahill on the bench as if he's the solution to chelsea finishing in this game as he's english

He's an English Lion la

>his country's greatest ever footballer is an Everton flop

Reminder that the English champions have 0 (ZERO) english players in their team

Both us and Liverpool have more fluid attack than the current Chelshit team.

>us
Faggot

Sanchez and Ozil are both leaving in January. Arsenal will be lucky to finish in the top 6

Bit unfair. Has played only about half of the time and we only starting to play well again now. Wilson's back now anyway. Isn't the average epl wage like 50k ? Not that much desu.

Wilson's back now so I think Defoe will be more of the super sub

Who else here getting scammed by SI and buying FM18 on release?

He's a Chelsea customer devoted to falseflagging

I'm beginning to believe this, he watches every Chelsea match despite apparently hating them.

£80k a week is probably more than any team in the league pays bar the top 6 + Everton, Lesta and West Ham

Which makes his wages even more strange

I hope chelsea scores i bet money

Easy 87th minute Bats tap-in. I'm not concerned.

This desu

Got a double for Lelsea and Atletico
Still need both goals

I don't know whether I should be flattered when you go all the way and create this elaborate backstory for me.

chelshits

>CHELSEA
>CHELSEA
>CHELSEA
>...
>CHELSEA!

Gotta him on a free though which balances it out right?

wrong

Fabregas' mid-season slump keeps coming earlier

owt happened yet?

HAHAHHA JAAAAA

THIRD BEST PLAYER

AZZGOAT

You've done it lad

Fuck sake.

Literally the third best player in the world