youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like this edition

gibi

sue

big fan of islamophobia and homophobia and so on

The Dark Side of Reddit ft Nightmare Expo

VERY funny image

What was the point of bubbling this if she was already nude?

victims of rape, terrorism and so on are necessary sacrifices on the altar of multiculturalism

Follow Lei Feng's good example

hmmmmmm

this is genuinely what deluded lefties believe

everything he did was made up

choon

youtube.com/watch?v=lj1qLbJfmE8

why do people here post chinese propaganda
I don't get it

love bella rose, she's the quintessential dumb blonde bimbo

bit sad that he has a wojak pic desu

if leftists dont care about flushing unborn children from wombs en masse they're hardly going to care about people abused and/or murdered by muslims and blacks are they.

here he is on his weekend off from secondary school spamming chinese propaganda in the /brit/ thread

he could be out having a good time with his friends but no

I'm totally shook, my friend was raped (just found this out) and has completely stopped talking to people, dropped out of uni too.

>in the 2020s President Bernie Sanders will meet Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn

looking forward to it

it's just literally 2-3 15 year old leftypol mongs who don't know a single thing about how the world actually works

Bljad', I confused "Operation Blade" with "Rock the Funky Beats", which features Chuck D.
>Chuck D: Hows everybody feelin' out there?
>Chuck D in da house with Public Domain 2001
>Is everybody feelin' alright? (YEAH!)
>Somebody in da house say yeah (YEAH!)
>If you really like to rock da funky beat somebody in da house say hell yeah (HELL YEAH!)
>I like that from the people up top
>Check this out:

Rock rock rock rock rock rock the the the the the the
Rock rock rock rock rock rock the the the the the the
Rock rock rock rock rock rock the the the the the the fun fun fun fun fun
Ky ky ky ky ky ky beat beat beat beat
Fun-ky beat beat beat
The funky beat

any coke lad in

not true

>implying lei feng's good example is Chinese-only propaganda

there'd be world peace within 24 hours if everyone just following Lei's good example

any other wedding present fans in?

Male or female?
Also, give him/her my condolences. That's awful.

What are you doing with your life, bud?

not even good chinese propaganda just commie shit

Why do England and Australia have both the have the highest rates of homosexuality and pedophilia out of all white/western countries?

ah yes

>two wannabe commies meet to suck each others dicks and talk about how great stalin was

sounds great

>>in the 2020s President Bernie Sanders will meet Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn

>looking forward to it

>it's just literally 2-3 15 year old leftypol mongs who don't know a single thing about how the world actually works

Why does an aussie spam this webm? What is so good about this octopus?

webmd.com/brain/autism/autism-symptoms
>Limited interests in activities or play. Symptoms may include:
>Preoccupation with certain topics. For example, older children and adults may be fascinated by video games, trading cards, or license plates
>A need for sameness and routines. For example, a child with autism may always need to eat bread before salad and insist on driving the same route every day to school

>Yes, they don't understand the world like I do, Sup Forums told me left wingers are stupid!

ALri-LADs

women will literally lie about anything as long as it portrays them as good people in the eyes of society

they have no firm ideology or belief system. in their world, everything fluctuates based on what the current trends are.

Female

business idea: make left-leaning posts on /brit/ to annoy people who are too dumb to ignore trolls

So called gf broke up with me lads

not spamming chinese commie propaganda to deaf ears

>hint : land border

ah yes, the dystopian future I so desperately crave

I got a burger meal from Chunky Chicken today and now my heart and hurts

Pakis there had no customer service skills

Got the Platinum Trophy on Persona 5, might buy Dragonball Xenoverse though I know I shouldn't
Alternatively I am quite enjoying Marvel Heroes Omega, I'll try out the other free shit too

Also
Add me on PSN!
Zabimaru-bankai

>The dumb london paki

GIVE UR HED A WOBBLE M8. MAN WONT HEAR NO BAD SHIT ABOUT ISLAM INIT. HAVE A WORD. WHERE CAN MAN GET SUM DRAIN CLEANER. OH MY DAYS. GIVE UR HEAD A WOBBLE

get very aroused when i wrestle ladies

smelly dumb, nationalist scum

imagine not having friends lmao

simply do not care

i understand how the real world works based off hours and hours of browsing echo chambers

i get it

i have this mug i love this mug

wouldn't mind shoving his face down on my cock until it forms a nice red ring around it haha x

>deaf ears

That is such an old person saying... you sound like you're 60, take it easy will you

look at the 15 year old leftypol mongs raging lads

TIM IS GLITCHING THE MATRIX

youtube.com/watch?v=NpYQ19NfCuM
youtube.com/watch?v=NpYQ19NfCuM

>eat the same food everyday at the exact same times
>eat it in the same order

do I have autism?

Don't like the chinkposter? fuck off then rorke, he's not breaking any rules, but it is breaking the rules to be racist

Go back to your containment board

uneducated paeon

getting my daily dose of buzzfeed and MTV News

ah yes resulting to the ad hominems now because you have no actual argument against the fact that nobody in this thread gives a shit about your commie propaganda

typical 15 year old debate skills

Dumb london paki. Give your head a wobble mate. Oh my days. Have a word. Oh my days.

This is a biological survival strategy. During tribal warfare the men were usually slaughtered by the victors. Whereas the women were kidnapped and taken as slaves or wives. This meant that the men were usually inflexible and uncompromising in their approach to political matters, especially foreign threats, because failure meant their biological destruction. Whereas women would always benefit from adapting to and accepting their conquerors.

might wank into my bum

All whites get the bullet come the revolution.

Which longtime member of America’s pundit class once equated Islam with cancer? Had to apologize for comparing dogs to “retarded children”? Mused about the need for Arab men to become “civilized”? Was publicly alarmed at the rising popularity of the name Mohammad? Casually joked about a woman being throttled before calling her a bitch?

youtube.com/watch?v=q4yb9T2uCeI

applying to my dream school worcester polytechnic wml buds xx

>imagine not having friends
>lmao
>having
>friends
>lmao
>imagine not having friends
>lmao
>friends
>lmao
>not having
>friends

we know you're the chinkposter m8

it's just sad at this point

>you have no argument
this isn't actually an argument, nor is he trying to make an argument
you are merely getting upset at viewpoints you disagree with and are sperging out, much like the sjws you despise

rorkes make the most hatworthy posts

not necessarily, i quite enjoy ordering the same thing from the same places

>britshit could have done a school shooting but pussied out

fucking brits, give us the happening

Anyone else pretend it's Sunday today each weekend and then enjoy the feeling of not having to go to work when you wake up tomorrow?

Yeah me neither haha

nothing more refreshing than a cool glass of ice water

death grips is online

Not sure but all of the things they said sound entirely correct.

so me pointing out the fact that the commie spammer is literally wasting his time is an invalid argument now

not sure if i love the gf anymore m80s
what do?

NEED a small top lip, big toothed, dimple, advert jgf

bout an hour in and joe and that google guy are literally just going around in circles with the same point. hope they don't keep on this for the whole podcast

plus I hate this guy's soft tone

bin her

always leave yorkshires til last during a roast

best bit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THEY'RE MESSING HIM ABOUT

>youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0

China have a BASED anthem, why the FUCK do we get shitty god save the queen?

You're wasting your time getting upset by it. He's upsetting you, which is a valuable use of time because free speech is important