Thousands of shows for white people

>thousands of shows for white people
>no one minds
>black people get their own show
>whites go crazy and start canceling subscriptions

what gives? is racism alive and well?

Name one show for white people which is directly about talking down to black people.

Have a (You)

((George Soros)) Saw this coming and everyone fell for the racebaiting. So did you.

What's wrong with my boy Soros?

You name one for white people.

And if you're thinking "Dear White People," you're wrong.

Because we don't live in Africa.

>Make fun of SJW getting triggered over inane bullshit
>Get just as easily triggered yourself
What did they mean by this?

I'm racist, yeah.

>racism and inequality start becoming eradicated
>snowflakes and professional victims get scared they won't get special treatment anymore
>bitch and complain pretending things are as bad as they were 100 years ago
>attack all white people wherever they are even call for their deaths
>create worse tensions and hatred than ever before

What was intended by this?

why are the alt reich so triggered?

>whites make show
>they try to be all inclusive and tolerant

>blacks make show
>"fucking white people this is all your fault"

Have you checked out MTV recently?

you first

>Give your movie a provocative title
>People are provoked
WOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW

I do not believe there are people stupid enough to like Putin were they informed of how things are actually done in Russia. He is literally holding mock trials convicting political opponents of made up crimes to make rid of all competition. Political opponents has been assassinated out in the open and the Putin puppet would say it's by extremist supporters of Putin and not Kremlin itself. Russia directly interfered in the Ukrainian civil war blatantly disrespecting the most core values of international interactions. State television holds a overwhelming majority of the Russian people's only source of information and the content is thoroughly designed to feed propaganda lies to the Russian people. A people slaves bound by the ignorance of infinite lies. Any citizen of a western country insults herself by deluding herself that Putin is in any way good for Russia or the rest of the world.

this

pol have become sjws!

children should be seen and not heard. So stop acting like a child and shake your ass on cam. But do it quietly.

>>black people get their own show
What is BET network?

White Lives Matter Most.

White people have so much privilege and the reason they are defensive about this trival shit is because they're slowly starting to realize that their time is fading while the minorities are starting to become more prominent and respected in our culture. White people really do need to be taken down a step, they just won't admit it.

>inb4 neckbeard calls me a cuck

this
we need to destroy the concept of whitness and eradicate white genes
it's time for black gods to rule this planet

ctr pasta, nice

Except this is a rename of the original film. While the original film was "stop blaming your problems on white people and stop inventing new problems to justify fighting people" the NetFlix remake is the opposite. The creator is, unfortunately, what Sup Forums would call a numale who has already tweeted his disdain for white people many times.

It will not be political satire mocking the fact some blacks spend so much time and effort fighting white people that had they spent it on getting a job and education, they wouldn't be stuck in this mess. Or those that do get education then use it as a weapon to attack white people under the guise of 'science' or whatever.

This will be like the Starship Troopers remake, devoid of what made the original film what it was.

You fucking idiot.

but you haven't watched the show yet
and you have no clue whether it will be different from the movie

Cuck

Whites rule the world.

maybe, but all their inner desires are to see white women with a big black dick in their bellies dripping out black cum

how pathetic are whites!?

Educated guess based on the fact the creator of the NetFlix show has tweeted the usual garbage of "Fuck White people" and so on. I'm not betting on this doing anything than shitting on white people. If it truly mimics the old film, then it will be shitting on black people for moaning all the time, but, again, the creators personal opinion is that white people suck and should die. So I'm not holding my breath.

day of the rope soon senpai

>whiteys faggots blame anyone but themselves when white women prefer going with more attractive males

2bh he looks about 1/4 black at most

white people invented film. Until darkies accomplish something like that they can't have their own work.

white men invented all that shit and their women STILL want black men. sucks to be you

>black people do their own shows
>if it's not about rap and being gangster then it's about their obsession with white people
Why can't black people make cool shit like movies about Shaka zulu or whatever. It's always gotta be about their obsession with race relations or their shitty gangster culture.

>reich
Maybe that's why. Maybe because of the insane hyperbole you faggots use to CALL LITERALLY EVERYONE HITLER!!! ALL WHITES ARE RACIST SHITLORDS!! AMIRITE? Fucking just kill yourself libshitards.

cry about people cancelling their shit Netflix some more, you gaping pussy projectionist.

NORMAL people are tired of identity politics. There's not really much more to it then that.

The Wire is mostly black. Hell I'd 100% call that a black show. And even though it has SOME race bait shit it's rare. And The Wire is an amazing show. If not one of the best

Now we get shows that are racist. And I can prove it. Replace "white" with "black" and tell me how mad people would be.

BTW of course people are cancelling Netflix and downcoting this shit. It's not helping race relations. It's not funny (honestly tell me you laughed at all at that trailer) and just obvious anti white. Don't lie. One of the creators himself made that clear

And hey maybe if the media and BUzzFeed and libtards didn't blame everything on whites (or Western civilization) and weren't teaching false history to demonize whites.....Maybe then this show would work.

Also "whites" being angry about a show that IS racist is not the same as you cuck liberals crying over mean words and needing safe spaces because someone may say something different.

And aren't you the ones trying to push feminists shit into everything and destroy western culture ? I don't see how the (alt right) are triggered when you're the fucking masters of being oppressed....

Last I checked BET was still on the air, despite being worthless.

That's not the creator. He help write one episode.

Not even credited on IMDb

>hurr durr libs call everyone hitlar
>the alt-right favorite meme is "Hitler did nothing wrong"
Drink bleach already

It's Sup Forums being epic troll memesters. Pay attention, all of their memes stem from some vague idea of white supremacy. It's a joke but it will always be taken seriously by people that aren't in on the joke, and since people can't control themselves and ignore things anymore, Sup Forums has taken advantage of this by learning that all they have to do is say one particular inflammatory thing loudly enough and they will incite a shitstorm of controversy. This is how politically motivated nerds with no life that spend all their time online amuse themselves. It's literally that simple. They're trolling the rest of the world instead of Sup Forums, because Sup Forums is privy to their bullshit and it doesn't really work that well here, whereas in IRL nobody really understands what they're doing and falls for it everytime. It's pathetic for all involved really.