Why don't they have "movie hosts" on tv anymore?

Why don't they have "movie hosts" on tv anymore?
I loved Elvira and Up All Night

because nobody watches TV for movies anymore

they have plenty

you just dont watch them

Name some?

No one watches TV at all now except really old people and some sports addicts.

Svengoolie
Off Beat Cinema
Wolfman Mac's Chiller Drive-In

They are out there. I get mine on OTA channels (MeTV, RetroTV). But there aren't a lot of them out there because of

What are they gonna host phoneposter, reality TV? Reruns of The Shawshank Redemption?

Spoony tried doing one of these but it failed miserably when no one watched it.

up all night with rhonda shear? elvira and her were the boob queens of latenight

Gilbert>Rhonda

post more elvira.

>In a 2008 interview, Peterson revealed the steamy details regarding her tumultuous relationship with Tom Jones.

>"He completely ravaged my pussy. He was a rough lover but at the time, I didn't consider the damage that he was doing." Peterson claims that after one particular lovemaking session, she required several stitches to close her perineum, which has been torn due to Jones's aggressive approach.

>"It caused a lot of complications further down the line." Childbirth posed significant risks for both her and her daughter. "My baby was born prematurely because she literally fell out of my pussy. I had become so loose in my time with Tom but I had never considered that my physique was being altered permanently."

>Doctors considered reinserting the fetus. "It wouldn't have been difficult at all - I could have easily fit a basketball up there so I'm sure that she would have slid back in as easily as she came out. The problem was keeping her there until she was ready to come out naturally."

When I watched Elvira I was up all night if you know what I mean

Jesus fucking Christ Tom

He doesn't even remember her.

>She was probably spitroasted by Tom "CROONERED" Jones and Liam "Evian Bottle" Niason

The ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

This

Also silk stalkings was a god tier 1992 tv jerk off fest

who Joe Bob Briggs and Monstervision here?

USA network was primo post school kino in the 90s

Elvira is a fucking liar. She claims to have lost her virginity to Elvis and Tom Jones on separate occasions.

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

>a woman is a liar
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!!!!!

Horror/Movie Hosts are dependent entirely on your local tv station having a big log of movies they can show. Hell, even Monstervision and Up All NIght were just bringing a big budget cable version of your local horror host to the table.

Because most local stations that are major network affiliates nowadays don't use their studios for anything other than the news, because they have to air everything their network has, which takes up a complete broadcast day.

And anything that's and independent local station is probably only available on Over-The-Air.

Rhonda was so beautiful and hot and fun
Kill me please ;_:

Tom Jones is a gentleman, he denies having ravaged her pussy.

Who has more to gain from this? The stripper who has fallen out of the limelight looking for some heat or Internationally loved Welsh Icon Tom Jones?
Follow the money and check the source; Tom definitely could bang elvira and any other teenaged dancer he wanted Frankly. This does not make him a ravager, quite the contrary.

A known philanderer, are there any other claims of vaginal destruction? None that I know of, but maybe after a few more lying skanks have their careers dry up we'll start to hear them.

T-dog's a good boy, Elvira... well "mistress of the dark" pretty much says it all.

Look at those spiderwebs in her vagina.

>vaginal virginity
>anal virginity

I wonder who got what.

Wasn't "Elvira" under age when this story technically took place

Im sure Tom wouldn't say it happened...also he probably doesnt actually remember

What happened to this guy? Haven't seen him since that "Gilbert Gottfried Reads 50 Shades of Grey" sketch.

he does a podcast. it's pretty great. the guest average age is like 90 years.

You can tell by the whole "my pussy was stretched so wide my baby just kept falling out all the time" that it's an exaggerated story poking fun at actress tell-all stories.

Vampira > Elvira

Prove me wrong