Is there any type of movies that you automatically disregard completely? For me it's any type of superhero movies

Is there any type of movies that you automatically disregard completely? For me it's any type of superhero movies.

>Musical

Only closet fags watch them or women in their periods.

I don't mind musicals too much if the singing doesn't completely override the rest of the film, but musicals are generally one of the lowest forms of creative expression that coincidentally only Americans really like.

I dislike spy thrillers, personally. Really fucking boring stuff.

biopics based on female sob stories

movies with jews in them

womyn protagonist, with rare exceptions

gays, black people, hippies, 'free-spirit' dramas or life story

musical

Female protagonist
Dudebro comedies
Capeshit
Starring Jennifer Lawrence
Everyone is beautiful

I sympathize, but try pic related. Most unconventional capekino ever made, as well as Shyamalan's best work.

Romance movies and I fast-forward through the romance scenes that appear in almost every movie.

Chick flick shit

>strong womyn
>cuuuute boyzzzz
>insert arbitrary element of intrigue

Here's the rare exception. It's okay if the womyn are qts.

movies with protagonists

Drama

can't stand that shit.

War movies

DUDE WEED LMAO movies

Any realistic biopic. Boring as piss.

anything where the protagonist is an invincible plot armored mr. hero goodguy

so pretty much all capeshit

holocaust movies
musicals
not really fond of westerns either
capeshit
love interests that add nothing to the plot, like in the Big Blue

>nerdy beta protagonist
>leads a boring life where everyone shits on him
>is suddenly pulled into a life of danger and adventure by an ass-kicking womyn, who initially saves him from the bad guys

I'm so goddamn sick of this trope. Why is it so prevalent? Is it a nu-male thing?

I liked Wanted, but this was the worst aspect of the flick.

>musicals
Would agree if it weren't for this.

This.

Although I don't mind the occasional Western.

Slasher movies

Any tyler perry movie or tyler perry wanna be, black person oh shit all the family gettin together for the holidays feel good type movie No im not racist I just know they are targetting a demographic purely for the sake of money and not wanting to actually make a decent film.

those terrible feel good achievement movies where some dull loser does something 'against the odds' like that recent one with jlaw

they're always light, sappy and predictable

this too, the cliche that ruined horror long before found footage. literally no interest in Friday 13th or nightmare in elm street. so boring watching uninteresting characters predictably die one by one without any point

are you talking about the one with jack black and tits from titanic?

>Any tyler perry movie
Man, I didn't know cancer before I watched Madea Goes to Jail and Madea's Family Reunion. Those movies are just grotesquely, incomprehensibly terrible.

Any coming of age high school dudebro story. See: Superbad.

not a movie but cop/detective dramas. northern europe produces so many of these and its the same miserable grey setting every time.

80% of movies with female protagonists
Romantic comedies

That's about it. I'm open to everything else

lol i meant when Jennifer Lawrence invents a broom

dae hate women? ?

Nice citation, dingus. La la land is hugely populate and the west end/Broadway are very popular. You're not an oracle, you're a sweaty kissless virgin who's most used key is the backspace because your chunky fingers can't hit one key at a time.

Coming-of-age films can be some of the best films ever made, if they're done right, like The Breakfast Club, Let The Right One In, or A Goofy Movie.

"Dude, weed, lmao" ruins everything.

Stand By Me, too.

you ever see a movie called flash of genius same idea but decent at least.

I would say capeshit, but even that has its exceptions (The Incredibles, Raimi's Spider-man)
Any protestant flick, I guess.

sandlot

>tfw you realize that The Breakfast Club had a "dude, weed, lmao" scene in it

Who doesn't?

Dystopian movies

Really? Does that entail everything from Mad Max to Blade Runner?

Why?

Unless the characters are really strong its hard for me to get invested in the shitty world they're forced to inhabit. Even then if the heroes survive they still live in this awful place, unless they can magically undo everything. Similarly I don't like disaster movies. I still like Mad Max though, and sci-fi dysoptias I don't view in the same way for whatever reason.

Superhero movie
Oscar bait

>gilbert and sullivan

Both of these. I can't think of many movies I'm less interested in than pic related.

>tfw playing orin in a production of this
ama

Any movie with Jonah Hill or Seth Rogan

YA book adaptations. Fuck that shit.

Movies about crime/gangs/detectives

thye cna go die in a fire.

you mean all movies?

Sports movies can go suck a female penis.

>Comedies

Never laughed at a comedy movie so haven't bothered watching one in years.

Movie isn't directed by Zack Snyder

what makes you laugh?

normal stuff really like i laugh all the time with friends, just never have from a movie.

>"""art""" films
>experimental films
>horrors
>anime
>old disney films
>David "dude I know some of his films suck but you've GOT to see this one" Lynch's films
>documentaries
>romantic drama
>young adult adaptations (including HP)
Do your worst, snobs.

Western
WW2 movies
Biopic
Capeshit
Boob horror
Musicals
Comedies unless it's dry or deadpan humour

Young Adult movies.