Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/wow, that's one of the best written comments I have read on this site/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not autism, no, that's just what happens to a person when they find themselves in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

This is autism.

did she swallow as much cum as emma watson did off set

wow, that's one of the best written comments I have read on this site.
Yet I disagree about cause and effect. Even if Harry potter is setting kids up for shitty literature, it at least makes reading an option for them.
I have a few friends who never acquired the habit of reading books, and at 20+ years old feel like they cannot start.
HP is shit, sure, but it isn't it better than not reading at all?

Fuck off newfag. Seriously.

>I have a few friends who never acquired the habit of reading books, and at 20+ years old feel like they cannot start.
I am one of these and are absolutely happy about the fact that I am not wasting my time reading invented stories. It literally doesn't bring me anything. It's not fun. I don't learn from it. Nothing.

She's pure

And watching invented stories is better?

She was insane and meta.
She believed in unproved fantasy in a proved fantasy xzibit.jpg

It is not more autistic that believing in terrorism, santa claus, god, germs or good movies based on books

>still stuck 12 years ago

>"No!"
Evry tim

Her first appearance was less than 10 years ago dumbass

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises/
>2029 results found

So? Prime Luna is best Luna

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/wow, that's one of the best written comments I have read on this site/

customized VR when?

not today, she isn't

it actually is

bravo

DON'T REMIND ME

This kind of stuff always takes me to that futurama episode when a guy spends all life time making up with the same bot untill he is old.

It is kinda sad really. Not the fantasy, that would be cool when we get there. It is sad that we are not there yet, and people live the fantasy, unwilling to accept that time passes. This pic is for you, sad, sad guy.

id still fuck her

That pic is shooped bro. She has smaller eyes and way less forehead.

>repeating something a million times is considered an epic meme on this board

>"b-but it's an obligatory part of these threads and it wouldn't be the same without it"
"No!"

I don't think so

I don't have my photoshop to show you, but if you can't see the other pic is shooped to slim her face that's really bad for your delusion bro

I dunno user, being able to make 'acktshually in the book...' posts on Sup Forums is pretty fun.

SLAG
L
A
G

Lol bbz

>brainlets unironicallu are insecure from people reading Harry Potter

Holy shit