JUST

JUST

JEW

Looks good to me

I don't like Brad Pitt as a human being. Mostly because he married the gargoyle and adopted a rainbow of kids and became a cuck

I don't think there is a single Brad Pitt photo in the entire internet where he actually looks bad

he should've married Goop

What in the hell were her panties sticking to initially? That's disgusting. God women are disgusting. Male bodies look infinitely better

>As Good as it Gets was twenty years ago

He looks like a fit 53 year old. There's no just here.

Why do we have to age? Why?

she still looks pretty good

>good

You never got your underwear stuck in your asshole? Well, newsflash, girls have two.

The only time my underwear sticks to my asshole is when I shit my pants and let it dry

kys footfag

How do you know I wasn't referring to her ankles?

>on Sup Forums
>tells footfag to kill himself

wut

For a second I thought the thumbnail was Daniel Craig. When do we get From Russia With Love remake with Pitt as Red Grant?

either way, kys

footfags are cancer

Her hairy ballsack.

How shocked will Sup Forums users be when they find out what aging does them?

You'll be begging to look like the "JUST" version of Brad at 53.

Anybody know the science behind footfags, did Freud say anything about them.

I'm 35 and look 10 years younger :)

also poorer

Does that happen often?

Nope, I was a poorfag when I was a kid

I'm already a JUST at a young age as it is so laughing at others is my therapeutic way of laughing at myself.

You can look young with good genetics and a healthy lifestyle until around 45.
With plastic surgery, add a few years.

After that point, you can choose one of two routes:
>the Bog route, where you try to hold on to your youth, and end up resembling a failed experiment
>the normal route, where you become an old man

This. We will age like shit compared to /fit/ Hollywood actors.

>that blonde cunt hair

hnggggg

>JUST
You know, I honestly have no idea of this meme. I hung out on other boards for a few months came back and this is here.

Anyone want to help a nigger out?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-barber

>knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-barber
Thanks man.

Are you 12?

>blonde hairy Jewesses

If Mike Pence got buff

>implying Sup Forums users will live that long

>no vagina sludge on underwear

post more goop pls

Mike Pence movie starring Pitt when

You know you want to see it

Goop was my waifu back in the late 90s

Greg Kinnear?

JUST

everybody is a cringe fool if you look long enough

it really is shocking what liars we all are

he could have had beautiful white babies with her instead of those mutts he can't relate to

he chose poorly

FUCK

Glad this happened I fucking despise Johnny Depp

It's because your feet and leg part of your brain is close to that of your genitala. That's why some amputees can sometimes feel orgasms in their legs.

Some shit like that. I'm probably mostly wrong.

>86

he doesn't look bad tbqh

Think it's developed early on in life when you're crawling around as a baby and seeing your mother's feet all the time and it develops as you get older.

MY

T B H bros, Brad had his run, its not 'justing' at this point, its like the final scenes in LOTR where frodo goes to the undying lands

This. He should accept getting old and get different roles. I think he can do good in those roles.

Isnt he filthy rich after being an A lister for so long anyway.

>gwyneth "too many limes" paltrow
>a good option

She is insane.

yeah but man dat poosie though...

Surely they all are

Jolie is an anorexic heroin addict who cut off her tits and has shitty tattoos all over her body

Wasn't Brad fucking Cotillard?

spoken like a typical nigger
you don't make kids with insane people. ever.

is he shooting the mike pence biopic?

Do you retards think people stop aging when they are famous ? these people are 53 yo, and both look more handsome at that age than you do in your prime

>mfw i'm pretty sure you delude yourself into thinking you'll "age like fine wine"

actually its reasonable actors would age poorly given them constantly putting chemical makeup on their faces/ sun-tanning, doing drugs and alcoholics, etc. Remember, NEVER tan your face, dont do drugs, dont smoke, workout, eat relatively healthy and have average genetics and you'll turn out just fine

shit I thought that was Greg Kinnear

it's somehow connected to anal fixations
He has an essay where he analyzes a short novel about a man obsessed with a woman's walk. It's called Gradiva by Jensen

He's a big chad.

He looks like the white Benicio Del Toro. Lucky dude. He's doing just fine

BASED PENCE!

Mike Pence looks like that?

>married the gargoyle and adopted a rainbow of kids and became a cuck

Can you just pick one reason?

Looks pretty goddamn good

>what happened to Depp
>just regular aging

"no"

*Walks towards you in self-defense*

nice tits, monseigneur

Its not well known that gywneth is a total nerd dork

You are a faggot.

Stop making fun of my pecs

>Nipples protruding from shirt

very very disrespectful.

ARYAN \o

>smoker
>marriage material

The Godfather remake when?

SHIT

What happened to this guy?

>tfw couldn't understand who the fuck is this until I saw Brad Pitt posts below

wow, he is truly JUST

Is he going to play Mike Pence?

I remember when she triggered all of America. Good times.

She said can, not tin. I've noticed that the British press tends to "translate" certain words when they do interviews with Americans.

Could you imagine? Maybe it was too perfect for this world and heaven is supposed to be a goal so God forbid it.

1) Kids end up being Aryan gods about 6'4" or if female 5'11" blonde haired just about the most perfect ever seen on Earth

2) Gwyneth concentrates full time on creating a billion dollar company empire

3) Pitt can focus only on being a great actor without all the pain and sadness of being Jolie's husband, wins Best Actor for something

4) Jolie as a bonus stays weird and fun, we get a Tomb Raider 3 and its actually pretty good, she becomes a full time humanitarian director lesbian having never tasted Pitt dick but ends up being happier

5) Trump never becomes president because its time for President Pitt/Pence the greatest example of white males ever and we MAGA in a socially acceptable way. Sorry he becomes a Republican just to screw Hillary because this is the new best timeline.

>when I shit my pants and let it dry

How does no one in this thread realize this is a still from "War Machine"?

Because they're having fun. Are you?

Not insane. Trapped in a bubble of privilege and entitlement.

UP

I'm pretty handsome actually but anyway even the normal guy on the street looks better than Johhny Depp at 53 come on you're giving him a bit more credit than he's due. Also in case you autistically reply obviously Depp in his prime is far more attractive than me at any age.

omg Brad= the new Rhodey??

If he got his manboobs removed and less wrinkles then he would be godly

literally my first thought was this pic, brad pitt as varg, would watch

I got that reference

why does he look like an oompa loompa