What movies would you add to this list ?

What movies would you add to this list ?

Evil Dead 2, Alien, and Halloween

- the Witch
+ Trick r Treat

No movies will be removed

any horror i dislike, and please remove any horrors i like from the list

What makes a horror movie Reddit? I get how a comedy like Rick and Morty can be considered Reddit but not horror.

Not sure why Martyrs and The Descent aren't on there.

These

It's a bait image. Like those "i'm 15 and my sense of humor is superior" pictures with every single tv show and youtuber on them.

t. reddit

Poltergeist.

The Witch is psued trash that appeals to redditors and waifu tumors. A textbook example of dishonest filmmaking.

The Descent is one of the greatest horrors ever made. If you don't like this film then move on to another genre as you will never be satisfied by horror.

I don't understand what are you trying to say with the picture?

The "I prefer psychological horror" and "Jumpscares are bad" quotes makes me think that it is ironic but the actual reddit quotes and the asshole at the bottom right makes me confused. Are you trying to say that reddit is good? Do you think that all of those movies are pleb movies and modern jump scare horror movies are the better ones? Are you just trying to confuse?

2001 and EWS

Wow, I just got hardcore reddited.

Add The Descent right the fuck now.

kys

>I just got hardcore reddited

You should be ashamed of yourself you little mongle.

>Are you trying to say that reddit is good?
Wella its better than Sup Forums for sure

>Pseudo intellectual
>nu-depth
>Internet culture approved
>liked by contrarians on reddit because
>not scary
>"atmospheric"

Just imaging sitting there and making such an image. It beggars belief.

Meme culture has stopped making sense. Just like sarcasm became a non-nonsensical reaction to everything for generation X.

It's sad really but the children should be allowed to have their fun, I suppose.

Rosemary's Baby is actually one the best fucking movies I have ever seen.

If you haven't seen it yet, fuck off and go watch it this instant before someone spoils it. You have to go in as vanilla as possible.

It's a bait image. Those horror movies are pretty popular at the moment and it's saying if you like any of these films you should go to reddit, which is a bad thing, an insult.

>Do you think that all of those movies are pleb movies and modern jump scare horror movies are the better ones?
Yes

Normie core > reddit horror

Blair Witch was actually good though, it only seems boring now because people took "found footage" and ran with it until the wheels fell off.