13 year-old Israeli Murdered

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667545/Israeli-teen-killed-West-Bank-stabbing-attack.html

He was good goy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/umjG1
youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw I saw a documentary about french jews making their aliyah because "we are no longer safe in France"

Doesn't the IDF bayonet pregnant women..

She was thoroughly penetrated.

I guess she did nazi that cumming

Deport all muslims

Because it's filled with muslims, idiot.

hope the next gaza war will be deadlier than the last

Build a house in occupied territory.
Claim victim status when attacked.

Achievement Unlocked:
Jewish Victimhood.

War is war. Jews commit more atrocities than the sand niggers.

archive.is/umjG1

>Israeli Jewish Rabbi Shlomo Mlma asked on Sunday Israeli Jewish settlers to poison Palestinian water resources in order to kill them.

Mlma, the chairman of the Council of Rabbis…

chairman of the Council of Rabbis in the West Bank settlements…

>asked the settlers to do so in order to cleans the Palestinians from the West Bank cities and villages.

>According to Israeli anti-occupation organisation “Breaking the Silence,” the rabbi wanted the Israeli Jewish settlers to push the Palestinians to leave their villages and pave the way for settlers to take over their lands.

Why would you even want to kill that girl? What does this possibly accomplish?

Another dead parasite. The mudslime did us all a favor. I hope Israel and Palestine kill each other.

And nothing of value was lost

>animals
>logic

Muzzies gonna muz

You build that wall, Israel

who fucking cares?

by their own admission, jews are not human

obviously, their god was taking a nap when this happened

Good.

>Another dead parasite. The mudslime did us all a favor.

Kill yourself

>some jew died somewhere
truly tragic

Monsters killing Demons.

She deserved it, FUCK THE WEST BANK.
If you steal someone land, and then live there, don't be surprised when you get your shit pushed back in.

The Palestinians are subhuman dindus and should be wiped out

Israel should be given to white Christians to remember the sacrifice of our crusader ancestors

The Jews can get Madagascar

SO ITS OK TO KILL CHILDREN IN THEIR SLEEP RITE GUISE

You fucking disgust me you fucking canuck trash you

Fucking kill yourself

She was a girl beforehand. humans are humans regardless of their beliefs or crimes

good

>If you steal someone land, and then live there without genociding them, don't be surprised when you get your shit pushed back in.

Ftfy

REMOVE.....KEBAB

That muzzie was a hero but why only one new casualty? Ahmed get your shit together there are 6 million more to kill in israel

Don't put your children into occupied territory if you don't want people to kill them.

Stupid bitch lmao

>kike
Nothing was lost.

You're no better than that mudslime trash that stabbed her to death.

I hope you get cancer

I guess they're just have to build another racist wall.

Hey JIDF.

jews are extremely clear on this point, they are as far above humans as we are above animals

so they are most certainly not human, and I'm fully prepared to accept their decision on this

does that mean this little girl is not human? the real, non-jewish God will make that decision

The fact she was a cute makes me give a shit

>West Bank

He was probably going back to the home he was thrown out of to pick up some of his stuff

If they poison the water supply and then take over the land, won't the water supply still be poisoned?

סטופיד גויים

wow cucknada is crawling with shitskins
how many exactly did trudeau let in?

Hey JIDF!

>taking kids to a warzone
I hope your children don't get stabbed though, because I'm nice.

> killing kike lolis who would make great waifus for goyim who want to produce chosen people
> good
Baka

>oy vey the goyim arent pitying us enough

MUH NOBLE FREEDUM FIGHTERS

sad story OP

fucking palestinians are straight up savages

Oh dear, what a shame.

It's her parents fault for being settlers in a disputed zone. Rip though.

>jew dies

And?

Well Germany would defend their masters. Don't mistake my dislike for jews as love for muslims. I hate the mudslime shitskins almost as much as jews.

and doesn't the IDF eat the bones of children.

Funny you should say that especially since you are a Brit. You do know that after WW1, Britain was awarded sovereignty over all of that land. It was part of the Ottoman Empire and they got their asses kicked by you and the other allies. You held it all those years until after WW2 when you gave it to the Jews to make their own country. I don't carer how much you hate Jews, or if you had awarded it to a bunch of Aborigines. Palestine has not had any rightful claim to the land for close to a century now.

>MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN ITS ALL DA JEWS FAULT, ISLAM IS OUR GREATEST ALLY!

guaranteed thats not an ethic brit

ethnic*

probably an arab or paki perhaps

>West Bank
they aren't supposed to be living there, that's Palestinian land. But they're a bunch of kikes so they think it's theirs anyway, and this is the result.

This would solve that problem.

Kill all mudslimes.

>13 year-old Israeli Murdered
That's a good start but I need to see more.

Oy vey it's like anudda shoah!

'kiryat arba' is the town she lived

literally right next to the city of Hebron

Hebron has jewish roots dating back to the old testament (the cave where abraham was buried supposedly)

Palestinians aren't people. Nothing wrong with a little pest control.

Maybe her parents shouldn't have put her to bed with in a mile of people who want to genocidally kill her... idk seems common sense to me but what do I know, I don't worship the ground an ancestral Temple was built on so what ever

>after WW1
>after WW2 when you gave it to the Jews
Yea mate, I was involved in that.

I don't understand why you're taking sides. Both are absolute scum and ideally would be destroyed in a Christian reclamation of the Holy Lands you fucking

C
U
C
K

So what? That was several thousand years ago. Shit changes, people move, you don't have he right to live somewhere just because your people lived there forever ago.

Abraham is a Jewish lie

>implying jews havent lived there since forever

why do these palestinians have any claim to the west bank? shit changes, people move, you dont have the right to live somewhere just because your people lived there forever ago

>Ethnically cleanse palis out the west bank in contravention of the geneva convention
>get stabbed

What would Sup Forums do when being land-cucked by Israel? Watch in the corner? I would want to fight, although I wouldn't murder children.

If the jews have lived there forever then why are there so many palestinians there? It's because they moved in. It's theirs now. Fuck off zionist shill

>people lived there forever ago
50 years ago, fuck me that's forever.
It's almost as long as Burgerland

You wouldn't understand because you're American and america is one of the few countries that isn't in any sense ethnic

Do we know he's Muslim? There are like 500,000 Christian Palestinians.

We (Americans) might as well give all our land back to the Indians then, because THEY WUZ HERE FIRST, then?

>hurr muh ethnic cleansing muh genocide
how are there palestinians there if it was ethnically cleansed??? are you just retarded or waht.

I wish they actually did ethnically cleanse the area
fuck palestine fuck arabs fuck islam in general

You think I care about the Jews?
One less Jew as far as I'm concerned.

No you fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg

Roll

I imagine it's an eye for an eye mentality with kike missiles raining on them, killing kids so this mud goes and stab one as revenge.

Tbh, we (the west) should pull out of the conflict entirely and just let them kill each other.

muh dubs

>We (Americans) might as well give all our land back to the Indians then, because THEY WUZ HERE FIRST, then?

The USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand all reached to some degree treaties with the natives, granted them full citizenship and equal (or better) standing under the law.

Israel still claims the whole existence as their rightful due as the chosen people of God, and everyone else are to be their slaves.

there are muslim arabs living in israel with full citizenship. you dont know what youre talking about

Jews have perfected their Jewish duplicity over centuries.

>Quoting an arab jew
>as if they are not seen as niggers by the Ashkenazi master race.

Ahh pol classy as always. Not understanding the ultimate red-pill that Israeli Jews want as much to do with you as you want with us.
And that the Israeli conflict is nothing more than a liberal media trick to distract you from your own countries' kebab shops.

TL;DR see how the only posters who care about (hate) Israel are from culturally and/or economically failing countries - Brazil Canada France Greece USA UK

why are those na nach nachmans so fucking crazy

>there are muslim arabs living in israel with full citizenship. you dont know what youre talking about
But millions of Palestinians that live in occupied territories subject to Israel, without rights, protections or citizenship.

The whole of the West Bank and every suburb of Jerusalem are illegal (by UN resolution approved by the UN security council) settlements.

If Israel says there is no Palestine, then how is it that a Palestinian killed a child. Apparently someone who does something wrong is a Palestinian, every other time he's just someone occupying israeli territory.

There isn't a land of the gypsies but Romanians say there are gypsies

It was Jewish organizations calling for them to come in stupid. Get shanked by your own pet niggers kikes

it was leftist organizations of all religions

Sup Forums just fixates on the jewish ones

Go to reddit and preach your nonsense, they'll believe you.

>Ahh pol classy as always. Not understanding the ultimate red-pill that Israeli Jews want as much to do with you as you want with us.

Wot? You are literally destroying our countries from the inside out so that your Talmund prophecies of 3000 goyim slaves per jew will come true.

>quoting the Talmud, a religious book
>obviously the constitution of this mostly secular / traditionalist country

T. Weedman

Do you believe the holocaust was real with gas chambers and everything?

Gaza is about to pay the iron price

Come outside nigger. Civilized people want to beat your filthy shitskin face in.

This. Palastine is a myth.

That wall sits on the ground and does nothing to prevent tunneling.

Israel is a colonial force. Palestinians are the natural inhabitants of Palestine.

Israel as a state should be dismantled. No two-state solution. A complete dismantlement like in South Africa after the Apartheid. Right of return for all Palestinians, or some form of compensation.

Fuck this criminal nation