ITT: Great movies that get completely ruined at the end

>The final genetic test.
>The doctor says "haha, I knew you were an invalid all along!" because right handed men hold their penis with their right hand and not their left hand - NOT TRUE

I'm right handed and always use my left hand except when I fap.

And that's why you two autists wouldn't be allowed to work in this organisation.

You're fucking weird, I fap with my left hand too. Isn't that even that a saying? That we're the first generation that masturbates with the left??

Before this thread even starts, everyone google "peak-end rule" to find out how primitive your opinion on a film is if you base it entirely on just one or two scenes

Thanks for ruining the thread Pepe poster

10 Cloverfield Lane

Overrated movie. Too many mediocre scenes and overall writing drags it down.

Only good things about this movie are the art direction and score

Which one

>because right handed men hold their penis with their right hand and not their left hand - NOT TRUE
You must be more fucked in the hand than gays and trannies if you hold your dick with the wrong hand.
Seriously, you are fucked in the head. That's not normal.

>Neo-noir
>overrated
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Women

Everyone born after the 1980s holds their penis with their left hand when they pee or piss or masturbate

I'm right handed and I often piss or fap with my left hand

Yes, everyone who is fucked in the head.

the fact that it starts as a bleak dystopia, then ruin it by introducing stupid side-plots like the murder, love story and his brother being a detective ruins this movie before it comes to the end.

I think Sunshine could've turned out at least as good as Arrival. I was kinda of predicting the ending but everything in the third act was just too much. Could've been a Hitchcockian sci fi masterpiece.

This. Sunshine was breddy gud, but it was a few Aer decisions from being "OG Solaris"-good

>holding your mouse with your left hand

Doctor knew he is an invalid because he didn't use his own penis to give urine. You have "good instrument".

Hanna
>hurr durr i have a weapon, i better run away from an unarmed girl.
like wtf?

forgot pic

28 days later
sunshine
ex machina

>28 days later
wat

That movie has one of the most satisfying climaxes I've seen

Your mom has one of the most satisfying climaxes I've ever seen.

Uncalled for man

boom headshot

the entire third act is an abomination

>happy white families with no more forced diversity and diversity quotas
>bleak dystopia

Bridge to Terabithia
:(((

>at least as good as Arrival.

Sunshine was better than Arrival and Arrival is dogshit

Always fap with the left. I need the right to use the mouse. Ever tried to use the mouse/keyboard with your left? Can't be done.

>holding your dick with the same hand you greet people with

you ought to be taken out back and shot twice in the head

you forgot she is a woman

women always panic like this and don't know what to do even with a gun

four 4s confirmed

ARRIVAL = dogshit that only sheep who copy-paste their opinions from RT like

but i'm right handed and i use my left hand to masturbate

except for QUEERS op. they used to kick you out of the army for being a lefty tugger.

Yeah, that's exactly my point? You touch your dick with your left hand if right hander

>them digits

arrival blown the fuck out

only if you told them about you being a faggot

you said the exact opposite

>>he touches other people

No, I didn't re read what I said

>because right handed men hold their penis with their right hand and not their left hand - NOT TRUE

=> TRUE is: right handed men hold their penis with their left hand

Thst was during DONT ASK DONT TELL.

before that they tested for queers by making everyone pull down their pants and hold their dicks. leftistdickholders were dishonorably discharged.

Poor Uma got impregnated by a fucking subhuman

I'm ambi plebs.

amber lamps?

Is this quintessential "today in class we will be watching a movie" core

I like it but I thought it went to shit after the whole 'I'm not your real dad twist and the britt family getting killed off just like that.

We watched 300 in the history class.

where the red fern grows

Signs

No, it isn't, Gattaca was a massive flop at the box office so it's not exactly popular with sheep

it didn't even make it into this meme image

>all these small dicked fags who don't need both hands to stabilise the beast

We saw Ali G more than once

One time when we wanted to watch Ali G again our dumb English teacher said "I think that'S enough of that" about half way through

>he can fit it in his hands
I bring a pneumatic jack.

We were allowed to watch The Millennial Bee in high school Literature classes only

and then Apocalypto and Equilibrium in our Ethics classes as if those were "deep" movies

And we were 12-13 y.o.

But my bible teacher in high school AND my college philosophy professor showed this kino. Neither of them, especially the bible teacher, were red pilled.

>28 days later
You're a waste of trips

Well you were shown a kino movie by a pleb who didn't get it / showed it to you for the wrong reasons

you don't even realize how extremely lucky you were compared to other children

/thread

I literally watched it in school, just like all of Spike Lee's movies

so do you think you could have fully appreciated the movie back when you were a 13 year old pimply faced student who still thought he would have handholding sex with [name of the second most pretty girl in your class]?

>back when you were a 13 year old pimply faced student who still thought he would have handholding sex with [name of the second most pretty girl in your class]?

upvoted my good sir.

hit too close to home huh

Nah, i rewatched it later and still didn't like it

Dis.

bad taste

Nah, ending was great.

It's like you retards assumed he was wrong/lying the whole time.

>28 days later
There's multiple endings...which one ruins it for you?

>Nah, ending was great.
>
>It's like you retards assumed he was wrong/lying the whole time.

Holy shit, are you insane

the original ending was supposed to be "Cleve was right!" but only a post-apocalypse / chemical weapons / destroyed city, etc.

not FUCKING ALIENS, that was changed from the original script to have to include this, because of Jew Jew Abrams

Every Danny Boyle film.

so you're saying Slummdog Millionaire was good?

Good "deep" sci-fi movie, but nowthing will ever come close to the two most deepest ones ever made - Pandorum and Infini

i liked the ending of pandorum

>Tfw left handed and masturbate with my righty
Seems odd doing it with my left but I guess I haven't practiced enough

Lol call me when you need to carry around a man-sized crane to bring your cannon to bear
Fag

film kino imo

>not saving up for the way back
at the end,who was in the right

yea senior year of english class!

2010 ;_________;

i'm a righty and use my left and it's kinda weird because my left hand has a more firm grip around me penis than my right

That's because you have been using it for too long and now your penis is shaped in accordance with your left hand

But I'm just left-handed.
I don't do this shit though and I don't know anybody who does.