You wake up at your current location in the year 100. What do?

You wake up at your current location in the year 100. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3KmrjRIA
i.ylilauta.org/rd/gjtez9oc/suomiparkour.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On my street were gallo roman remains, guess try to find a job nearby

kill wh*Te romans kill every one of them

Wewuz as a lusitanian and take part in the weekly rebellion.

Become the Mexican Prometheus, Quetzalcoatl

I can't do anything if I wake up at the time.
The people will try to kill me

>Be surrounded by Algonquins
>Get warclubbed/arrowed

This works all the way up until Europeans arrive since the turds here never advanced.

pray to allah and hope the ocean will not rise more.

I'm Roman so I become a soldier and rank up until I can lead another group of soldiers and convince them to come with me to Nabatea to start our own empire, invent guns and invite Arab tribes to join me.
Then I'll handpick a new tribe and travel with them to Scandanavia so I can establish Arab presence there, maybe to the new world if I live long enough.
Oh and also genocide central Asians to save the world from genghis khan and turks

Move to Alexandria, make money, and find me a qt exotic waifu.

I fall on the ground, curl into a ball, and cry

Oogaa boogaa, where dem roman wimmenz at ?

At Los Angeles. Probably hang out with the aztecan tribes until I could build a ship. And sail across the pacific to china and from there move through the Silk Road to eddessa

would be woodland period Indians who were really primitive. Population density would be really low, could probably live off hunting, fishing, and foraging unless they managed to kill me

Accidentally kill any nearing tribes by introducing foreign diseases then die myself from the winter

>At Los Angeles. Probably hang out with the aztecan tribes
Do you mean Uto-Aztecan? Actual Aztecans were never anywhere close to LA.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3KmrjRIA

Time to make friends with some khoisan, a book I'm reading said that they were pretty chilled

Probably not that different from life in very rural parts of our country. Live in a village, cultivate crops, participate in local festivals and events, pray to Zamolxis, etc.

Might be fun to raid Romans tho.

go kill a reindeer

this
Alexandria had about 1,000,000 people back then, it would be dope

claim the entire continent as "my land" even though I'm only using a small part and then eat the moss off trees until the wh*tes show up, then larp as a victim until they give me tax and other benefits while they simultaneously pull me out of the dark ages and build a vast comfortable society for me to leech off've.

Hunt moas

Hopefully find and join a monastery so I don't have to live with Pictish savages

>those numbers

wasted GET

Fall 5 stories to my death.

Never even got to catch the plague or invasion du jour.

>100 AD
>monasteries
Fucking poofter wasting a mini-get

Join the army so that I can go genocide G*rmanic wh*Tes

find Martial and get banter adivice

i.ylilauta.org/rd/gjtez9oc/suomiparkour.mp4
Dobas in this MP4 because we Finns were nothing but savage uncivilized mongols

Find my great great great great great great great great x50 grandfather and help him around with the community i guess. Get /fit/

lol eastern tribes had farming albeit, summerian tier at that time though.

>I live in the place without any cities with only Alanic tribesmen going to war throught this place
Awww...

>proceed to get killed and have your entire culture wiped out