>

Other urls found in this thread:

papermag.com/rooney-mara-taylor-swift-squad-2160589848.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what happens to people who date taylor swift

she uses her boyfriends as musical dildos

avoid taylor swift at all costs.

>avoid taylor swift at all costs.
Good to know I'm doing the right thing then!

>Implying he wasn't her beard.

I think he's pretty good actor. But as person he seems be a bit of self-involved, social climber, smug cunt. He talked about himself and his things the whole night at the Golden Globes dinner.

He is not a bro by any means. If you can get past that you might like him.

Has Tom Hiddleston damaged his brain?

who was in the wrong? tom or taytay?

he should've dated Debicki instead

Taylor is a nutcase with princess delusions. Member when she used to do music videos where she wasn't the cool/popular girl.

She's the most cliquey head cheerleader stereotype of all, she has an entourage of celebs chicks and models and she sends formal invites out for others to join on trial lmao

papermag.com/rooney-mara-taylor-swift-squad-2160589848.html

Wasnt tswift his beard anyway?

They're both retarded and theres a worthless nigger in your pic btw

p sure taylor swift only dates guys so she can write songs about them after they've broken up and after 3 months she probably had 3 or 4 song ideas so it was time for him to go

go back in time and convince him to avoid Taylor Swift

Nah, she's just compensating for what she never had.

New JUSTed?

Why is the BBC doing articles on this? The whole reason Bongs pay for licenses and shit is so the BBC doesn't have to do 'gossip' and 'tabloid' shit.

But the BBC doesn't seem to realise this. It's full of millennials (yes I am one, no I'm not claiming I'm not) turning it into a blog.

Taylor Swift is well known to be a diva who purposely goes out with people only to dump them so she gets new material for her shit songs.

I am not interested in those people. Hiddles is an interesting actor. Fuck anyone who uses the word "brand" when talking about humans.

Brits wanna see brit celeb gossip.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the article. Not particularly a fan of Tom Hiddleston but this is straight-up tabloid shite. What's worse is that it isn't even a "Newsbeat" article, which tends to veer towards this kind of stuff more often because it's aimed at teenagers.

I certainly don't. Not on the BBC.

Once the BBC did an article on about how some woman was selling her wedding dress to fund her divorce. BBC put the ebay link to the dress with the title "woman sells dress to fund divorce" then stated the current bid was £35k. By the time I had written a complaint to them, this had gone up to £65k.

Has Tom Hiddleston damaged his brand?

No. What has damaged his brand is fucking websites writing articles titled "Has Tom Hiddleston damaged his brand?" The BBC is for NEWS. NOT GOSSIP. WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH THEM?

KEEP THIS SHIT TO NEWSBEAT IF YOU MUST.

Public service in most european nations has really given up on being neutral and are either just political propaganda or tabloid clickbait these days. It's absurd. And they still pat themselves on their back about being the great saviours of journalism.

Did Hiddlestein get Blackensteined?

In the USA at least you knew forever that there was channels for each side. BBC used to be world respected and impartial.