Is this accurate, /pol?

Is this accurate, /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

hbs.edu/mba/academic-experience/curriculum/Pages/required-curriculum.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only the shit tier

Go ahead and put "Gender Studies" up in God Tier and it'll be okay

God Tier: correct
Top Tier: statistics, pharmacology and toxicology only. Law is for motivated liberal arts fags.
Mid: Geology, Computer Science, and Law, but only because you have a chance of getting jobs using that degree.
Low and Shit: everything else. They're hobby degrees and don't lead anywhere. The only possible exception is Psychology that is so entrenched in the Western mindset that at least some Psychology should be taken as self-defense.

well yes, that's actually where i took the pic from

>Mfw have Master's degrees in History and English Literature

>History
>Shit tier

Mk

Education?

>Computer science
>Mid-tier

Fuck off.

I would change many of them too

>physics
>god tier
When will this meme end?

>education

You're right, should be low tier

Whatever you do, make sure you know how to program and do statistics.

Those are the most important skills for any white collar worker.

I'm a lead line cook at a popular bar in the city
Shit teir ?

What do university faculties have to do with politics?

why is political science shit tier?

What's wrong with archaeology?

...why is economics low tier? Do you people realize stock brokers and bankers would be classified in this category? Same for investment bankers.

Pol sci and history student here. How the fuck are you going to get a job?

I am considering a political science degree,It sounds like a good degree.

what would be a degree that is easy to get that is useful?

>doesnt include accounting
Kill yourself

Never understood why business degrees get such a bad rep. 95% of millionaires / billionaires are gonna have a business degree.

Medicine
God tier

You know what is the difference between a Dr. and God?

God can't fix a Fallot Tetralogy

Daily reminder that if you base this list off what major will make you the most shekels, you are a jew.

working class is god tier. jew job fags

> Law is for motivated liberal arts fags.

Tax law definitely isn't.

As an unemployed Philosophy graduate, yes that is correct.

>implying people ONLY talk about politics here
bdw start by trying to understand the purpose of the fuckin post

I got a History degree.

I got out and immediately got a job in Sales.

So.... yeah not History related at all.

This, we are begging people who know how to program and understand statistics to apply. You pretty much get hired before the interview.

Putting kinesiolgy anywhere above shit tier completely invalidates this immediately!

This is what nigger athletes major in if they don't major in african american studies. It's a total bullshit degree.

Gender+ Racial studies are the only truly shit-tier degrees.

You can go places with most humanities degrees if you're going into academia or Law.

>history
>shit tier

Faggot everything can be learned from history
Knowing your history is fucking essential

Double majoring in econ and finance how fucked am i

>Economics
>Low tier

Whats your point here man?

yes, but I can assure you 95% of business degree holders aren't millionaires or anywhere close to being. So really, it's kind of a gamble degree.

Personally I'd think someone who had the entrepreneurial skill to make multi millions of dollars would probably not really need a degree to begin with.

> HIstory is shit tier
> Economics is low tier
> but law is top tier

What in the fuck?

It's useful if you're in the top 5-10% of all students, otherwise it will probably be pretty shit tier. Better than no degree, but not by a lot.

chemistry, physics and astronomy are not god tier

You didnt add craftmanship to "god tier"

Is it wrong that I want to be a teacher? I want to teach history to kids, and they get really well paid, good retirements, etc, and are really well respected, also I am gonna become a professor later on so...am I following the meme stuff?

Nothing. Old surgeon anecdote to say they are greater than god.

If you're willing to tolerate even the most leftist of shit then go ahead.

>going to university in the first place
GOOD GOY, HOW ELSE WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT OUR BRAVE AFRIKAN WYMYNZ THAT FOUGHT THE NAZIS TO SAVE THE 6 TRILLION JEWS!

I make $130k starting as a cook at Wendy's

I'm also 6'4"

By "all students" do you mean in the class or the entire University?

BDW DAILY REMINDER THAT I TOOK THE PIC FROM

This user's got it. Only do a degree like political science if you're very good at it. The award ratio is heavily skewed towards the very best who graduate from it.

him

It took me 5 years to get my CPA, a "low teir" degree apparently. I can tell you right now, besides engineering, none of those top teirs are coming close to my salary.

Side note: my cousin works in tax...
4 months of hell and he makes 240k a year. 8 months to sit on his ass or go to the bahamas

will you learn that in cs? physics? or maybe in business studies?
seriously kys

>psychology not shit tier
>computer science not top tier
>astronomy that high
Shit chart

>law
>statistics
>top tier

ITT:

god tier: what I studied
top tier: what will never get me a job
mid tier: what will actually get you a job
low tier: trade skills
shit tier: women jobs

all make sense now

Economics low tier? My 6 figure salary disagrees.

Considering how everyone who comes back from a university is brain dead, yes, yes you would

>computer science
>top tier

Have you cut your dick off yet, Brianna?

Finance major here. Did some internships in college and I'm fine. granted its not as easy to get a job if you went full on stem, but finance is useful as fuck in my everyday life too.

>tfw saving large portions of my paycheck
>tfw maxing out my 401k and Roth IRA
>tfw got a term insurance policy for 500k at age 24 and pay dirt cheap for it, and can convert it to a whole life policy at any time and use it as a highly liquid investment for retirement and shelter more money from the tax Jew
>tfw after I max out these savings options, I'm going to throw some extra on the stock market and mess around there once I have reached my baseline savings goals
>going to buy a cheap ass house soon, and rent it out to a fellow single dude bro, making the monthly mortgage payments cheap as fuck
>all dat liquidity over the long term

Personal finance should be taught in high school.

>MFW English
A-at least it's not Gender Studies, r-right?

>Law
>Top tier
>Law prep degrees
>Shit tier

yeh.. first year is general units for all degrees
u cover the holocaust. jews. cultural appropriation
it just kinda gets injected into content randomly and makes no sense whatsoever

i lmao the whole way through

this works the other way arround too, and if you don't understand my point here, then it will make sense you not going to college

Thanks. Trust me, I've learned to bite my tongue when people talk about leftist shit. Highschool teacher man. Put them little fuckers in their place.

Because a business degree has effectively useless curriculum.

Harvard MBA Program:
>hbs.edu/mba/academic-experience/curriculum/Pages/required-curriculum.aspx

These courses are lower than first year engineering courses.

Can you tell me what you learn in a university you can't learn on yourself or go to a course for?

>tfw Sup Forums thinks I'm studying shit
Fuck you guys. I can study political science and be a soulless lobbyist.

this

How is law an overrepresented field when most law schools have like the 2nd or 3rd smallest population of students/faculty on campus in most US universities?

you wouldnt be able to post this shit reply or be a fuxking loser who spends all day on Sup Forums , get rejected via txt, pay with credit/ debit/ eftpos, use an atm, drive auto car, tarvel via an airplane, listen to music portably, have accurate weather forecast, etc etc etc, without CS kill urself

>Majored in "shit tier"
>Make 60k/y and love what I do

Accurate.

You know that whether or not you get into politics is largely based on nepotism, right?

Where are the blue collar jobs?

It's not what you can learn, it's that you can get a paper in the end, saying that you spend X amount of time studying this degree.

Universities are brands, degrees are products, and we are the consumers. Choose the right product from the best, most reputable brand and you'll get places.

tfw a poop boy

>go to a course for
dude what's university to you?

No, it was clearly made by some idiot undergrad from Engineering/Business mixed degrees, only those can conjure such retardness.

Absolutely no fucking way:
Computer Science is only mid tier
Physics on the same level as Mathematics
What the fuck in Christ is Kinesiology and why is it not included in medicine

Worst of all, Philosophy, History, and Music at shit tier (this is a clear indication the pic author comes from a really savage and feral place, like New Guinea, Ivory Coast or Canada)
Business and economics as categories are simply too broad, you can't put game theory and gender management in the same tier.
Political Science is actually outrageously important as a discipline
Also this

Politics itself yes, the institutions around politics not. I am going to defend my degree in september and start working as a research analyst at a thinktank afterwards. Shit's sweet.

Lemme guess you're one of them NEET gypsies that produces babies as their way of income
seriously kys you disgusting filth

engineer major here 6k leva (3k euro) a month
get good faggot

And you also get a certificate for doing a course, that most of the time you pay for. If you don't finish the course, as if they're giving you that piece of paper. In fact you hear a lot of people complaining about not getting a job even after finishing a good university, how is that a good brand?
>dude what's university to you?
Cultural Marxism
literally everywhere

Business Studies depend a lot on the field that you are taking. If you are doing something like marketing or management or accounting then yes it is low tier. However if you are doing something like Industrial Engineering/Management Science, Quantitative Finance, or Quantitative Economics, then it will overlap directly with mathematics and statistics. Other than that, the list seems to be accurate.

Apparently not.

Its basically a retarded list.
There is no rating system here, its just muh shitposting.
its as old as Sup Forums though so this is like a 100th repost

Why wouldn't physics be on the same level as mathematics?

>implying accounting is an actual art and not the most degrading and subhuman occupation ever conceived by mankind

No, you kys

>computer science mid tier and euivalent to life sciences
>law top tier
>business low tier

You sound female, op.

psychology/nursing double then masters in practictioner is basically Women's God Tier and Men's Top Tier just for prestige issues.

On what metric?
It doesn't appear to be potential earnings or power as many of the subjects would be misplaced.

Of all political science students in all universities. If you're in a top tier political science school you'll get a well paying job in your field, otherwise your options are pretty limited and you'll have a lot of competition.

It doesn't matter as much where you undergrad so long as you get into a good graduate school. If you don't go to graduate school it's shit tier.

>(3k euro) a month
Nice knowing you're smart enough to be an engineer, but dumb enough to stay here and live in a shithole. I thought the West loved T*rkroaches!

Education is a wild card.
I know some teachers that make 55 K with no graduate school education and they get entire summers off

That's why you dont have your own military, space program and other shit, but have shitload of poles, pakis and other pajeets on welfare.

>The U.S. Census Bureau reported today that 74 percent of those who have a bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering and math — commonly referred to as STEM — are not employed in STEM occupations.

It's structured as if it were made by geeky virgins.