It's been 11 years Jenna...move on

It's been 11 years Jenna...move on.

She'll move on when you do loser.

Nice 3's though.

Jenna pls staph

I don't know who this is or what "chili's" is, gimme some context will you doc?

Face it. The only careers who took off after The Office were Jim, Dwight and Michael's. Ofc she's nostalgia'ing for the only important role of her life.

Have you been living under a rock? What country do you live in? It has to be some small non English speaking country not even in Europe.

But okay. That's Jenna Fischer. She played a character on America's The Office show. She often tweets stuff relating to that show despite it being forever ago. Chili's is a restaurant. In the show, her character was banned from a Chili's in one of the earlier seasons so this was like 10 years ago.

Basically this thread was created by the OP because it is sad that this actress is so held up in her one hit wonder of a role. She often tweets about her in-character love interest and eventual husband, despite both of them being married to different people in real life, further making this sad.

>She played a character on America's The Office show.
Oh that explains why, I only watched one half episode of that cringe inducing abortion of a show. Amerifats can't appreciate dark or subtle humor so they have to rework it and fill it to the brim with easy-to-follow characters and cozy good-warming feelings
>What country do you live in? It has to be some small non English speaking country not even in Europe.
Nah mate I'm just not an american, can you believe that

Carell already had a career, with or without The Office.

Krasinski, Kaling and Novak are the only ones who got boosted from The Office, and Novak would have probably got on fine without it.

Assuming you're not retarded enough to start a new show at some random episode, then you're full of shit - you never tried to watch it. You're just parroting opinions of other people.

The first episode of the US office is a carbon copy of the UK one.

a friend of mine showed me an episode of it, no idea what season it was. it completely missed the point of the original series

Not him but I don't watch every shitty show on television so I had no idea about the Chili's reference either.

I had a burger at chilis 2 days ago though. Good stuff.

Don't you have a thread on Sup Forums to post in
shoo faggot, shoo

I didn't know it was Sup Forums tier to eat burgers at Chili's. Guess I'm a nazi now.

It was formerly Chuck's

I wish I had a Chili's in my town....

I'm literally shaking

We have two chili's in my third world country god forsaken village.

Sneed's Fuck and Suck?

>What country do you live in? It has to be some small non English speaking country not even in Europe.

>Because he hasn't watched every episode of a milked sitcom
Wew lad.

NOTICE ME JOHN

It's been 3 threads a day OP...move on.

>implying 3 threads a day is a lot

you need to level up your shitposting

Give me the quick rundown on Jenna

she's always been so plain and homely and now she's old
next

>move on

>said the shitposting memers that shitpost this over and over again

>said the shitposting memers BANE

Autism

B-Bane?

Someone on the social media team at her agency suggested a kind of cringe comedy narrative, to weave into her twitter and instagram, to generate earned/viral type coverage. It's just a way to get people to engage with her on those platforms, so the sponsored stuff she posts, like about what ice cream she's eating, gets more views, so her agency can show those numbers to other sponsors, and so on. Fans get a fun kind of story to play along with. Jenna and her agency get paid. Everyone wins, and it's neat. I guess one downside is people who don't understand that it's fiction taking these postings and putting them here and on reddit, thinking they're pointing out, I guess, the slow unravaling of a low level celebrity? But all they're doing is showing they don't understand really basic social media advertising stuff. Basically, that they're marks.

someone post the pastas with Jenna leaving the voicemails on Jon's phone

whitnessed!